Reply
Honored Social Butterfly

Why We Will Vote for President Trump

Letter to the editor....Well said!!!Well said!!!


Libs are nuttier than squirrel poop
Regular Social Butterfly

I will vote to RE-elect President Trump...because i don't want the democrats and their cohorts hate to continue...and their actions, or lack of, validate this:

 

democrat hate Aug 2020.jpg

 

 

Exactly!!

 

votes against trump are votes agains law and order Aug 2020.jpg

TRUMP-PENCE 2020!!! To Save This Country From The Insanity of The Dems!
Honored Social Butterfly

https://www.salon.com/2020/05/21/like-a-dictator-trump-keeps-chopping-away-at-democracy_partner/

Trump fired four inspectors general since April 3. Their duty was  to root out corruption and abuse of power in his administration.     TRUMP  also replaced one IG with a loyal White House aide.    
 That ensures nothing will be done to expose abuses by Trump in handing out a half-trillion dollars of coronavirus relief. "I'll be the oversight, I'll be the oversight,"      Trump said, repeating himself on March 24 according to the official White House transcript.     Those words surely comforted embezzlers and fraudsters everywhere, not to mention the Trump-Kushner family of grifters.    His relatives have long lapped up government welfare, hid documents from auditors and lied under oath for profit.  

Trump also refuses to fill vacancies on the Federal Election Commission, leaving half of its six seats vacant. Lacking the required four-member quorum renders the agency powerless to act against civil and criminal violations of campaign finance law.  

Trump has a boy-like crush on Putin and refuses to  back away as  the Kremlin interferes again in the 2020 election, as the Senate Intelligence Committee says it is already doing,  BUT  who in the Trump administration will stand up?  

   If you  TREASURE  DEMOCRACY.....it's being taken away step by step  and only voters can stop it.      OR just ADD TRUMP to the list of all these OTHER great ones who made their country great doing the same things Trump is doing to our country.   ---Kim-Jong un  - -the Ayatollah----HITLER --Musolini--Stalin--Tôjô Hideki- --Saudi-Abdullah bin Abdulaziz - Hamas---OBL   .......
Honored Social Butterfly

Exactly Jan. Trump does Putin's bidding for him so he doesn't have to. Doing a bang up job, wouldn't you say??!!!

Biden/Harris 2020
Regular Social Butterfly

Because I don't want these two and their crazy cohorts running our country!

 

2358a0c5-8f4e-4722-b6dd-1dc427c9905a.jpeg

 

TRUMP-PENCE 2020!!! To Save This Country From The Insanity of The Dems!
0 Kudos
432 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

Please stop the illusion in Trump World! It's never been "America First", it's always been "TRUMP FIRST".

Honored Social Butterfly

with MAGA its all about PARTY over COUNTRY. Why they must go in November!! Please join me in making sure this happens!!
Biden/Harris 2020
Regular Social Butterfly

America First!  Because with the job he's done and will continue to do for we the people and the USA, he is truly:

 

Trump as superman AWESOME Sept 2020.jpeg

 

trump and america Aug 2020.jpg

 

TRUMP-PENCE 2020!!! To Save This Country From The Insanity of The Dems!
0 Kudos
302 Views
1
Report
Social Butterfly

Because he will make all of his private golf courses  public?

Regular Social Butterfly

 

 

So many reasons, sooo little time...trump gave up GOOD ONE Aug 2020.jpg

 

Trump a true patriot AWESOME Sept 2020.jpg

 

TRUMP-PENCE 2020!!! To Save This Country From The Insanity of The Dems!
Honored Social Butterfly

Jim and Sun,

Your misinformation program about trump keeps getting bigger and bigger...but, your grasp of the truth about trump, keeps getting smaller and smaller!

Sorry, thought you might want to know 

Honored Social Butterfly

@williamb39198 Wrote:

 

Jim and Sun,

Your misinformation program about trump keeps getting bigger and bigger...but, your grasp of the truth about trump, keeps getting smaller and smaller!

Sorry, thought you might want to know 

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

@williamb39198 , Do you support BLM?  If so please explain why. 

 

Joe Biden supports BLM. 

 

After doing some research about BLM, it's founders and mission I personally could never support them or vote for Joe Biden. 

 

So please do set the record straight and educate me on BLM and why their stated mission is good for America.

 

 

 

VIMTSTL
Honored Social Butterfly

@jimc91 

Of course I support BLM...it’s the human thing to do. 
Explain, Okay...BLM=Black Lives Matter

And you were planning on voting for Biden?

 

@sunluvngal 

The only Cities which have been burnt down are involved in the West Coast fires. Not by BLM protesters. 

0 Kudos
360 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

you guys just don't get it, obviously, but then we understand because its Make America White Again. Ooops!
Regular Social Butterfly

Because President Trump is SANE...

 

I'm tired of the insane radicals running amuck and the dems applauding it and even bailing them out!

 

Vote TRUMP-PENCE 2020!!!  KEEP America Great!  Don't let the insane dems get control of this country.

 

supporting God and Family NOT GOODONE July 2020.jpg

 

I love God and Country EXCELLENT Aug 2020.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

TRUMP-PENCE 2020!!! To Save This Country From The Insanity of The Dems!
Honored Social Butterfly

Screen Shot 2020-09-20 at 10.14.27 AM.png

 

Joe Biden supports BLM, trained Marxist...  Let that sink in for a minute.

 

 

 

 

VIMTSTL
Honored Social Butterfly

Trump Cult members produce silly cartoons or they copy radical right wing articles. But they cannot change the FACTS. There are many negatives about Comrade Trump, but the following 2 are more than enough to disqualify him as a president.

1. Trump is a pathological liar who's lied to the American people far more than all other presidents combined in our lifetime.

2. Trump handled the Covid-19 pandemic like a political buffoon who completely ignored the SCIENCE.As a result, we're coming up to 7 million cases and 200,000 U.S. Deaths.

Regular Social Butterfly

I gotta keep postin' because there are so many reasons, besides what is listed in the initial post, for RE-electing our President. 👍 😁

 

I will vote to re-elect President Trump...

To KEEP America...AMERICA!  To keep it as we have always known it, the greatest country in the world.

 

NOT as biden-harris and their cohorts (aoc, ilhan omar and the likes of that radical group) would like to make it.

 

biden is the system AWESOME Sept 2020.jfifkamala harris hypocrisy Sept 2020.jpg

 

 

TRUMP-PENCE 2020!!! To Save This Country From The Insanity of The Dems!
Honored Social Butterfly

Donald Trump, no ethics, no morality, no empathy, no successes, no friends, no staff, can't read, but boy can he tell lies.  His only consistency is that everything he touches, fails. 

Regular Social Butterfly

Richva wrote:

Donald Trump, no ethics, no morality, no empathy, no successes, no friends, no staff, can't read, but boy can he tell lies.  His only consistency is that everything he touches, fails. 


sunluvngal:

lol  Wrong guy and wrong post/thread.  biden-harris fits your description to a t...NOT President Trump.  But you know that...

 

biden and his BS about Trump Sept 2020.jpg

 

joe biden chinas puppet Aug 2020.jpg

 

TRUMP-PENCE 2020!!! To Save This Country From The Insanity of The Dems!
Honored Social Butterfly

Hmm. Biden V Trump?  

  • Divorces?
  • Marital affairs?
  • Rape charges?
  • Bankruptcies?
  • Fraud charges?
  • Phony Charitable Foundations?
  • Number of lies per day over the past 4 years?
  • Personal holdings profiting while in office?
  • Ebola response VS Covid 19 response?
  • Ability to read and comprehend?
  • Attention span?

The possibilities of comparison are endless......and none make Trump look too good.......do they?

Regular Social Butterfly

Richva wrote:

Hmm. Biden V Trump?   

The possibilities of comparison are endless......and none make Trump look too good.......do they?


sunluvngal:

LOL  Ya got that right...there is absolutely no comparison and, as always, President Trump comes out the better man...all around.

 

We ALL know that biden is a puppet...ANYBODYS PUPPET.  Like aoc said, biden will be easier to push around...

So obviously, "they" know (whether ya'll admit it or not) he is weak minded and stands for nothing.

 

biden has tried for the presidency twice before and FAILED...(praying he fails once again!) President Trump ran once AND WON.  She said smugly...

 

Regarding your rediculous list (supposedly) against Trump...he's running for the Presidency...not the "perfect" man of the year award.  This country NEEDS President Trump to remain in office...to keep our country safe and sane! Period.

 

 

 

 

TRUMP-PENCE 2020!!! To Save This Country From The Insanity of The Dems!
Honored Social Butterfly

@sunluvngal 

Interesting that you think that trump needs to be re-elected to finish his destruction of America...

0 Kudos
384 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

Trump supporters illustrate their value system, or lack thereof, by supporting Trump who is:

  • A PATHOLOGICAL LIAR
  • A man who insults everyone who disagrees with him
  • Has been accused of sexual assault by 24 different women
  • Has no respect for the Constitution or the Rule of Law
  • Trump Cabinet members pledge loyalty to Trump instead of the Constitution
  • Vladimir's puppet
  • He sends Love Letters to brutal North Korean Dictator Kim Jong Un
  • He called the FREE PRESS an "Enemy of the People"
  • He's done nothing to stop the onslaught of Covid-19 deaths in America
  • He's destroying our NATO Alliance
  • He never places America First, it's always TRUMP FIRST
  • He changed the RNC to the TRUMP NATIONAL CONVENTION
  • Nobody is allowed to disagree with him, criticize him, or investigate him
  • He dropped out of the TPP and started Trade Wars
  • The deficit is soaring, setting a new record @ 3.6 TRILLION DOLLARS
  • He signed the 3 largest budgets in U.S. History
  • etc.
Regular Social Butterfly

Because he's NOT Biden or Harris... and unlike them and many of the Democrats... President Trump, along with the majority of the people in this country, believe this country is the greatest... not the piece of "bleep" that Biden - Harris and their cohorts believe it is! 

 

TRUMP 2020 to save this country from The Crazies!! 👍👍

TRUMP-PENCE 2020!!! To Save This Country From The Insanity of The Dems!
Honored Social Butterfly


@sunluvngal wrote:

Because he's NOT Biden or Harris... and unlike them and many of the Democrats... President Trump, along with the majority of the people in this country, believe this country is the greatest... not the piece of "bleep" that Biden - Harris and their cohorts believe it is! 

 

TRUMP 2020 to save this country from The Crazies!! 👍👍


Will Trump save the country like he saved the people in AZ. Trump even said he has no use for his supporters, and now with the virus does not have to shake their disgusting hand.

Is that why Trump had the Gov. of AZ use his virus policies instead of the AZ Medical experts. He wanted to avoid his disgusting backers.

0 Kudos
391 Views
6
Report
Social Butterfly

The only thing Trump can do at this point to improve his ratings is shave his head and beg America for forgiveness.

Regular Social Butterfly

PhilipT605548 wrote:

The only thing Trump can do at this point to improve his ratings is shave his head and beg America for forgiveness.


 

sunluvngal:

                                                @PhilipT605548 :

judge judy animated.gif

 

 

                                          To ALL:

I think therefore i vote Republican GREAT Aug 2020.jpg

TRUMP-PENCE 2020!!! To Save This Country From The Insanity of The Dems!
Honored Social Butterfly

I think...therefore

I cannot be a trump republican!

 

200,000 dead and climbing

looks like trump is going for 400,000. How can anyone anyone vote for a psychopathic monster?

 

the truth is not hateful, it’s just the truth

0 Kudos
363 Views
1
Report
Regular Social Butterfly

williamb39198 wrote:

I think...therefore

I cannot be a trump republican!

 

200,000 dead and climbing

looks like trump is going for 400,000. How can anyone anyone vote for a psychopathic monster?

 

the truth is not hateful, it’s just the truth


sunluvngal:

lol  All i have to say to this response...

 

china laughing about trump being blamed for virus GOOD Sept 2020.jpg

 

Does china know the dems or what...lol  THAT'S why they and bernie/aoc want biden elected!

 

bejing biden GOOD ONE Aug 2020.jpg

 

TRUMP-PENCE 2020!!! To Save This Country From The Insanity of The Dems!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png