Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Why Trump's Record Trumps the Media's Spin

Message 11 of 21

Trump's Cult members do not want to discuss the truth about their leader and hero in the White House. They're terrified that his agenda to make "America White Again". will fall to the wayside without their idol.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Why Trump's Record Trumps the Media's Spin

Message 12 of 21

@Panjandrum wrote:

Epster:  Everyone is all-inclusive. Please don't speak for me. Thanks.

Sorry, I forgot to exclude people who watch Fox and other conservative media.

Ha ha, nice snark. I don't have a TV, so this doesn't include me.  

There are millions of people who use their brains to arrive at conclusions and are not told how to think by the news media. It's lovely out here in the fresh air. I recommend it.

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 21
The media doesn't have to prove a thing about Trump. Everybody but the Trump cult already knows he IS unfit to be President, and he proves this hourly.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 21

Jimc91 wrote- And while the New York  Times op-ed was a nice try by the media, they must on some level, deep down, grasp the new reality: no one hears their screams.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Personally -NYT earned their reputation as fake news and false news. Why in the world would they print a hit piece from a anonymous source. Gutless .  What if the anonymous is a not a member of the President `s staff but was the creative writing of a Trump hater ? NYT will not admit it but when the source is revealed it will probably be the end of the New York Times. Look  what happen to Dan Rather when he used a falsified letter to discredit George W Bush. The liberal media is desperate.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 21

Epster:  Everyone is all-inclusive. Please don't speak for me. Thanks.

Sorry, I forgot to exclude people who watch Fox and other conservative media.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 21

@Panjandrum wrote:

Everyone knows Trump has it bad for people like Putin, Kim Jong Un, Duterte, and any other tin pot dictator.

Everyone is all-inclusive. Please don't speak for me. Thanks.

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 21

@jimc91 wrote:

The media is determined to prove that Donald Trump is unfit to be president.

My first reaction to the anonymous anti-Trump op-ed in the New York Times was perhaps unusual for a resident of the swamp, which has been so hyper this week: I chuckled, rolled my eyes, and didn’t even make it to the end of the article before losing interest.

It probably helps that I spent the week in Colorado and Utah, where seemingly no one cares. In the conversations in which I have participated or overheard, this subject has come up zero times. Muted televisions in airports and hotel lounges, which still carry CNN and its angry commentators out of habit, are blissfully ignored as life happens.

Most people outside the swamp either know what the media is up to or just don’t care anymore.

<snip> 

And while the New York  Times op-ed was a nice try by the media, they must on some level, deep down, grasp the new reality: no one hears their screams.

https://nationalinterest.org/feature/why-trumps-record-trumps-medias-spin-30757

@jimc91  The author has squarely hit the nail on the head. At least from where I sit, work and play. Out here in the west, we are busy making hay while the sun doth shine, for this booming economy has us reaping the benefits of the Trump administration. We know firsthand how spun is the mainstream news. And for the most part we are ignoring it. (That is when we aren't snickering at it.) Of course I don't travel with paid dissenters, either, so others here may have a different take. Smiley Happy

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 21

jimc91:  repetition of the banal and disproved trope that Trump prefers dealing with autocrats like Vladimir Putin,

Really? When and how was this disproved? Everyone knows Trump has it bad for people like Putin, Kim Jong Un, Duterte, and any other tin pot dictator.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 21

@nctarheel wrote:

The one and only....... RICHARD MILHOUS NIXON!!!!!!!!!!

No further words are needed on this one, folks.

LOL. Reaching soooo far here, @nctarheel!

I was founded by my scoundrel, con artist father. This neither makes me a crook nor scoundrel. (Indeed, it has made me quite the opposite) CNN used to be respectable (and also had good ratings), but let's not talk about how far they've fallen, OK?

Maybe if you tried discussing the points of an article rather than angling to be the first one to denounce the publisher, I could take you seriously. LOL.

PS Thanks for the daily chuckle.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 21

@jimc91 wrote:

The media is determined to prove that Donald Trump is unfit to be president.

https://nationalinterest.org/feature/why-trumps-record-trumps-medias-spin-30757

This RIGHT WING rag is published by an organization founded by...........................

WAIT FOR IT , FOLKS........................

WAIT FOR IT, FOLKS.........................

The one and only....... RICHARD MILHOUS NIXON!!!!!!!!!!

No further words are needed on this one, folks.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors