Why The Left Will Never Apologize For Brutalizing Brett Kavanaugh And His Family

Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Why The Left Will Never Apologize For Brutalizing Brett Kavanaugh And His Family

Message 71 of 140

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@gruffstuff wrote:

If Kavanaugh is innocent of sexual assault

Only a jury can determine guilty or not guilty for either sexual assault or perjury.

We should have a trial by jury and clear this up.

I would assume, if  Ford wants to press charges, she should head to her local police station (unless it didn't happen)!

What IS the statue of limitations on attempted rape, anyway?

The statute of limitations varies by state law. Ford is barking up the wrong tree.

Hmm. So your arguement is that she can't file the charges you say she should so she must be wrong?  After all, look how Kavenaugh passed his lie detector test? 

I believe the point is if she cannot file charges, she cannot file charges - period.

However, I think I heard that MD has no statute of limitation. If that is true, she can file.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Why The Left Will Never Apologize For Brutalizing Brett Kavanaugh And His Family

Message 72 of 140

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@gruffstuff wrote:

Only a jury can determine guilty or not guilty for either sexual assault or perjury.

I would assume, if  Ford wants to press charges, she should head to her local police station (unless it didn't happen)!

The statute of limitations varies by state law. Ford is barking up the wrong tree.

Hmm. So your arguement is that she can't file the charges you say she should so she must be wrong?  After all, look how Kavenaugh passed his lie detector test? 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 73 of 140

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@gruffstuff wrote:

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 74 of 140

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@gruffstuff wrote:

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 75 of 140

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@gruffstuff wrote:

That seems to be the only reasonable thing to do. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 76 of 140

@gruffstuff wrote:

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 77 of 140

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 78 of 140

@Cirice wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

You left out of your list (conveniently) "I did not have sex with that woman, Monika Lewinsky". "You will not lose your doctor or pay more".  Not a lie to the left!

As one of your cohorts is quick to ask - what does Monika Liwinsky have to do with Kavanaugh?

I was just pointing out the string of liars from the left!

You're claiming that two people told one lie each, and one of them wasn't even a lie. Wow, that's quite a string! lol

Did I say each only told one lie each? Don't assume anything. Each is a serial liar.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 79 of 140

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

You left out of your list (conveniently) "I did not have sex with that woman, Monika Lewinsky". "You will not lose your doctor or pay more".  Not a lie to the left!

As one of your cohorts is quick to ask - what does Monika Liwinsky have to do with Kavanaugh?

I was just pointing out the string of liars from the left!

You're claiming that two people told one lie each, and one of them wasn't even a lie. Wow, that's quite a string! lol

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 80 of 140

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

"You will not lose your doctor or pay more".  Not a lie to the left!

Because it's NOT a lie. I did not lose my doctor, and the ACA actually slowed the rise of health care costs.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors