It’s open enrollment season for Affordable Care Act health insurance! Here are 11 things you need to know.

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
137
Views

Re: Why The Left Will Never Apologize For Brutalizing Brett Kavanaugh And His Family

137 Views
Message 51 of 140

@McFaan wrote:

This sounds very much like judge Kavanaugh, un-redacted, and red-faced replying to the committee after Blasey Ford's appearance. The Federalist Society thoroughly vetted Kavanaugh and put his name on a list of acceptable rightist nominees for Donald Trump, so in a way they also stand accused.


As partisan attorneys, their assessment of human nature and the proceedings is flawed, and so excessively angry-partisan, like Kavanaugh's testimony, that it is humorous. (The attorney doth protest too much, methinks.)

 

The accusations of sexual misconduct have not crumbled, or been eliminated. Due to the secrecy of the FBI investigation, it's not yet proved that Kavanaugh did not lie in his testimony.

 

Thanks to the Federalist Society promoting him, he is a willing representative of that group of insurgents who despise our government and seek to undermine it, and replace it with something the billionaire patrons of the right find more acceptable.

 

Democrats hate that Bret Kavanaugh defends pernicious conservatism, and will continue to do so from a place where such action will damage our government and country.

 

http://www.cbs8.com/story/39208949/brett-kavanaugh-lied-under-oath-sen-patrick-leahy-says-and-he-sho...

 

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/ny-news-fbi-evidence-kavanaugh-lied-final-vote-20181005-sto...


Many theories, many quotes, but the bottom line is - if the FBI report showed he lied, don't you think it would have leaked?

 

BTW - you seem to have  rather negative view of the Federalist Society. It might be worth exploring on  separate topic.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
137
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
137
Views

Re: Why The Left Will Never Apologize For Brutalizing Brett Kavanaugh And His Family

137 Views
Message 52 of 140

So GOPers think we should all say - "sorry for bringing up the FACT you're a overprivledged preppytwit rapist in training?" Or sorry your daughters had to find out their daddy is a drunken sot who terrifies girls about their age?

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
137
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
135
Views

Re: Why The Left Will Never Apologize For Brutalizing Brett Kavanaugh And His Family

135 Views
Message 53 of 140

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

No, my argument is Ford didn't remember where she was, didn't remember when it happened, the people she said were there said they weren't, she didn't know how she got to the party, and didn't know how she got home. So, is the left's position that someone is guilty until proven innocent or ONLY if they are Conservatives?

 

Kavanaugh doesn't have to prove anything - his record is his proof.


You mean like Hillary?  All those fake charges (remember Benghazi?) and the worst they could say is that she was not careful enough handling confidential emails. 

 

When will Trump apologize to Ford for mocking her at a rally?


You are off topic, but - Hillary got off the hook due to the corruption of the DOJ under Obama. Trump did not mock her - her own words did, he merely repeated them.


What is the number of this conspiracy theory?


That's your only defense of her and the corrupted Obama DOJ?

 

And - how did the President mock Ford by quoting her own words? Seems like she mocked herself.


No, I just don’t believe stupid conspiracy theories. At least eight ‘investigations’ by the Republicans who hated Hillary with a passion were unable to turn up anything criminal and you blame the DOJ. I agree that the Republicans are incompetent but one would think that after 30 years of ‘investigating’ they would have stumbled onto one act that was criminal if any were to be found.


It wasn't me that brought Hillary into this. However, did classified data not get to Weiner's computer? Were subpoenaed emails not destroyed? Was there no a "tarmac summit"? Did Comey not say that she had violated the rules but he couldn't prove that she intended to?

 

Where is the "stupid conspiracy theory" in that.


You listed many in your first paragraph.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
135
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
129
Views

Re: Why The Left Will Never Apologize For Brutalizing Brett Kavanaugh And His Family

129 Views
Message 54 of 140

@rk9152 wrote:

It wasn't me that brought Hillary into this. However, did classified data not get to Weiner's computer? Were subpoenaed emails not destroyed? Was there no a "tarmac summit"? Did Comey not say that she had violated the rules but he couldn't prove that she intended to?

 

Where is the "stupid conspiracy theory" in that.


When you have a group of people (Republicans) pushing a narrative for which they have no facts yet it supports their point of view (Lock her up), it can reasonably be called a conspiracy. Looks like you are making my case for me with your examples. 

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
129
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
2
Kudos
131
Views

Re: Why The Left Will Never Apologize For Brutalizing Brett Kavanaugh And His Family

131 Views
Message 55 of 140

This sounds very much like judge Kavanaugh, un-redacted, and red-faced replying to the committee after Blasey Ford's appearance. The Federalist Society thoroughly vetted Kavanaugh and put his name on a list of acceptable rightist nominees for Donald Trump, so in a way they also stand accused.


As partisan attorneys, their assessment of human nature and the proceedings is flawed, and so excessively angry-partisan, like Kavanaugh's testimony, that it is humorous. (The attorney doth protest too much, methinks.)

 

The accusations of sexual misconduct have not crumbled, or been eliminated. Due to the secrecy of the FBI investigation, it's not yet proved that Kavanaugh did not lie in his testimony.

 

Thanks to the Federalist Society promoting him, he is a willing representative of that group of insurgents who despise our government and seek to undermine it, and replace it with something the billionaire patrons of the right find more acceptable.

 

Democrats hate that Bret Kavanaugh defends pernicious conservatism, and will continue to do so from a place where such action will damage our government and country.

 

http://www.cbs8.com/story/39208949/brett-kavanaugh-lied-under-oath-sen-patrick-leahy-says-and-he-sho...

 

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/ny-news-fbi-evidence-kavanaugh-lied-final-vote-20181005-sto...

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
131
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
123
Views

Re: Why The Left Will Never Apologize For Brutalizing Brett Kavanaugh And His Family

123 Views
Message 56 of 140

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

No, my argument is Ford didn't remember where she was, didn't remember when it happened, the people she said were there said they weren't, she didn't know how she got to the party, and didn't know how she got home. So, is the left's position that someone is guilty until proven innocent or ONLY if they are Conservatives?

 

Kavanaugh doesn't have to prove anything - his record is his proof.


You mean like Hillary?  All those fake charges (remember Benghazi?) and the worst they could say is that she was not careful enough handling confidential emails. 

 

When will Trump apologize to Ford for mocking her at a rally?


You are off topic, but - Hillary got off the hook due to the corruption of the DOJ under Obama. Trump did not mock her - her own words did, he merely repeated them.


What is the number of this conspiracy theory?


That's your only defense of her and the corrupted Obama DOJ?

 

And - how did the President mock Ford by quoting her own words? Seems like she mocked herself.


No, I just don’t believe stupid conspiracy theories. At least eight ‘investigations’ by the Republicans who hated Hillary with a passion were unable to turn up anything criminal and you blame the DOJ. I agree that the Republicans are incompetent but one would think that after 30 years of ‘investigating’ they would have stumbled onto one act that was criminal if any were to be found.


It wasn't me that brought Hillary into this. However, did classified data not get to Weiner's computer? Were subpoenaed emails not destroyed? Was there no a "tarmac summit"? Did Comey not say that she had violated the rules but he couldn't prove that she intended to?

 

Where is the "stupid conspiracy theory" in that.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
123
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
127
Views

Re: Why The Left Will Never Apologize For Brutalizing Brett Kavanaugh And His Family

127 Views
Message 57 of 140

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

No, my argument is Ford didn't remember where she was, didn't remember when it happened, the people she said were there said they weren't, she didn't know how she got to the party, and didn't know how she got home. So, is the left's position that someone is guilty until proven innocent or ONLY if they are Conservatives?

 

Kavanaugh doesn't have to prove anything - his record is his proof.


You mean like Hillary?  All those fake charges (remember Benghazi?) and the worst they could say is that she was not careful enough handling confidential emails. 

 

When will Trump apologize to Ford for mocking her at a rally?


You are off topic, but - Hillary got off the hook due to the corruption of the DOJ under Obama. Trump did not mock her - her own words did, he merely repeated them.


What is the number of this conspiracy theory?


That's your only defense of her and the corrupted Obama DOJ?

 

And - how did the President mock Ford by quoting her own words? Seems like she mocked herself.


No, I just don’t believe stupid conspiracy theories. At least eight ‘investigations’ by the Republicans who hated Hillary with a passion were unable to turn up anything criminal and you blame the DOJ. I agree that the Republicans are incompetent but one would think that after 30 years of ‘investigating’ they would have stumbled onto one act that was criminal if any were to be found.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
127
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
153
Views

Re: Why The Left Will Never Apologize For Brutalizing Brett Kavanaugh And His Family

153 Views
Message 58 of 140

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

No, my argument is Ford didn't remember where she was, didn't remember when it happened, the people she said were there said they weren't, she didn't know how she got to the party, and didn't know how she got home. So, is the left's position that someone is guilty until proven innocent or ONLY if they are Conservatives?

 

Kavanaugh doesn't have to prove anything - his record is his proof.


You mean like Hillary?  All those fake charges (remember Benghazi?) and the worst they could say is that she was not careful enough handling confidential emails. 

 

When will Trump apologize to Ford for mocking her at a rally?


You are off topic, but - Hillary got off the hook due to the corruption of the DOJ under Obama. Trump did not mock her - her own words did, he merely repeated them.


What is the number of this conspiracy theory?


That's your only defense of her and the corrupted Obama DOJ?

 

And - how did the President mock Ford by quoting her own words? Seems like she mocked herself.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
153
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
154
Views

Re: Why The Left Will Never Apologize For Brutalizing Brett Kavanaugh And His Family

154 Views
Message 59 of 140

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

You mean like Hillary?  All those fake charges (remember Benghazi?) and the worst they could say is that she was not careful enough handling confidential emails. 

 

 


You are off topic, but - Hillary got off the hook due to the corruption of the DOJ under Obama. Trump did not mock her - her own words did, he merely repeated them.


Let me summarize what you are saying.  Hillary was not proved to be guilty of anything for whatever reasons. I  say because she was competent, you say the DOJ was corrupt; either way, there is no evidence of wrongdoing yet you continue to persecute her. 


I base my opinion on subpoenaed emails destroyed and no action taken, the tarmac summit, the Head of the FBI declaring her innocent because he couldn't prove she meant to do it. 

 

And the basis for your opinion....???

 

BTW "persecute her" - moi????

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
154
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
161
Views

Re: Why The Left Will Never Apologize For Brutalizing Brett Kavanaugh And His Family

161 Views
Message 60 of 140

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

No, my argument is Ford didn't remember where she was, didn't remember when it happened, the people she said were there said they weren't, she didn't know how she got to the party, and didn't know how she got home. So, is the left's position that someone is guilty until proven innocent or ONLY if they are Conservatives?

 

Kavanaugh doesn't have to prove anything - his record is his proof.


You mean like Hillary?  All those fake charges (remember Benghazi?) and the worst they could say is that she was not careful enough handling confidential emails. 

 

When will Trump apologize to Ford for mocking her at a rally?


You are off topic, but - Hillary got off the hook due to the corruption of the DOJ under Obama. Trump did not mock her - her own words did, he merely repeated them.


What is the number of this conspiracy theory?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
161
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22

Top Authors