Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Why The Left Will Never Apologize For Brutalizing Brett Kavanaugh And His Family

Message 41 of 140

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Did I???  Were emails under subpoena not destroyed?

Tell me again the story of Donald Trump stading up and saying everyone should be considered innocent until PROVED guilty. It is so funny with the "Lock her up" track playing in the background. 

Trump reminds me of the governor in the movie The Best Little **bleep** House In Texas. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Why The Left Will Never Apologize For Brutalizing Brett Kavanaugh And His Family

Message 42 of 140

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Yet when you see all the liberals pushing a narrative for which they have no facts (re: Kavanaugh) that is acceptable to the libs? Even the people Ford said were present denied being there but the left knows all (they think).

And we will never have the facts if the GOP has anything to say about it.  We NEED an FBI investigation of this incident without the restrictions the Trump administration put on the fake one they just had. 

So now the left wants an 8th investigation of Kavanaugh? Trump stated the constraints on the last investigation: "talk to as many people as you want but get done in one week". You are always asking for proof of everything - so, show me the proof that Trump stood in the way of the last investigation. Oh, you can't find any?

But that is not the instructions he gave to the FBI.

In other news, It was almost hilarious to watch Trump talk about "innocent until proved guilty" with the "Lock Her Up" soundtrack running in the background. 

It's equally funny that the left seems to think Kavanaugh is guilty unless proven innocent. You don't sing the same tune with Hillary.

You don’t like it when the Democrats use the same tactics the Republicans have used for decades? What most want is an honest and complete investigation.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 140

@rk9152 wrote:

Tell me again the story of Donald Trump stading up and saying everyone should be considered innocent until PROVED guilty. It is so funny with the "Lock her up" track playing in the background. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 140

@Olderscout66 wrote:

So GOPers think we should all say - "sorry for bringing up the FACT you're a overprivledged preppytwit rapist in training?" Or sorry your daughters had to find out their daddy is a drunken sot who terrifies girls about their age?

I don't know about GOPers but as for me I am not obsessed over the wealth of anyone - it is not a factor for me. But to you, it seems to be a big deal. No wonder you are a proponent of wealth redistribution - seems you want his.

As to your offensive comments about his daughters - well, highly offensive and unsupported by anything but hatred for the successful.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 140

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

No, my argument is Ford didn't remember where she was, didn't remember when it happened, the people she said were there said they weren't, she didn't know how she got to the party, and didn't know how she got home. So, is the left's position that someone is guilty until proven innocent or ONLY if they are Conservatives?

Kavanaugh doesn't have to prove anything - his record is his proof.

You mean like Hillary?  All those fake charges (remember Benghazi?) and the worst they could say is that she was not careful enough handling confidential emails. 

When will Trump apologize to Ford for mocking her at a rally?

You are off topic, but - Hillary got off the hook due to the corruption of the DOJ under Obama. Trump did not mock her - her own words did, he merely repeated them.

What is the number of this conspiracy theory?

That's your only defense of her and the corrupted Obama DOJ?

And - how did the President mock Ford by quoting her own words? Seems like she mocked herself.

No, I just don’t believe stupid conspiracy theories. At least eight ‘investigations’ by the Republicans who hated Hillary with a passion were unable to turn up anything criminal and you blame the DOJ. I agree that the Republicans are incompetent but one would think that after 30 years of ‘investigating’ they would have stumbled onto one act that was criminal if any were to be found.

It wasn't me that brought Hillary into this. However, did classified data not get to Weiner's computer? Were subpoenaed emails not destroyed? Was there no a "tarmac summit"? Did Comey not say that she had violated the rules but he couldn't prove that she intended to?

Where is the "stupid conspiracy theory" in that.

You listed many in your first paragraph.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 140

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Yet when you see all the liberals pushing a narrative for which they have no facts (re: Kavanaugh) that is acceptable to the libs? Even the people Ford said were present denied being there but the left knows all (they think).

And we will never have the facts if the GOP has anything to say about it.  We NEED an FBI investigation of this incident without the restrictions the Trump administration put on the fake one they just had. 

So now the left wants an 8th investigation of Kavanaugh? Trump stated the constraints on the last investigation: "talk to as many people as you want but get done in one week". You are always asking for proof of everything - so, show me the proof that Trump stood in the way of the last investigation. Oh, you can't find any?

In other news, It was almost hilarious to watch Trump talk about "innocent until proved guilty" with the "Lock Her Up" soundtrack running in the background. 

It's equally funny that the left seems to think Kavanaugh is guilty unless proven innocent. You don't sing the same tune with Hillary.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 140

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 140

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

It wasn't me that brought Hillary into this. However, did classified data not get to Weiner's computer? Were subpoenaed emails not destroyed? Was there no a "tarmac summit"? Did Comey not say that she had violated the rules but he couldn't prove that she intended to?

When you have a group of people (Republicans) pushing a narrative for which they have no facts yet it supports their point of view (Lock her up), it can reasonably be called a conspiracy. Looks like you are making my case for me with your examples. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 49 of 140

@Olderscout66 wrote:

So GOPers think we should all say - "sorry for bringing up the FACT you're a overprivledged preppytwit rapist in training?" Or sorry your daughters had to find out their daddy is a drunken sot who terrifies girls about their age?

Yes, and it should be said to Bill Clinton!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 50 of 140

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

When you have a group of people (Republicans) pushing a narrative for which they have no facts yet it supports their point of view (Lock her up), it can reasonably be called a conspiracy. Looks like you are making my case for me with your examples. 

Surely you realize that while posting 'no facts" you have ignored the facts I offered.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors