Why The Left Will Never Apologize For Brutalizing Brett Kavanaugh And His Family

Reply
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
180
Views

Re: Why The Left Will Never Apologize For Brutalizing Brett Kavanaugh And His Family

180 Views
Message 61 of 140

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@gruffstuff wrote:

If Kavanaugh is innocent of sexual assault

 

Only a jury can determine guilty or not guilty for either sexual assault or perjury.

 

We should have a trial by jury and clear this up.


I would assume, if  Ford wants to press charges, she should head to her local police station (unless it didn't happen)!


What IS the statue of limitations on attempted rape, anyway?


In Maryland there is no statute of limitations for attempted rape or sexual assault.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
180
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
182
Views

Re: Why The Left Will Never Apologize For Brutalizing Brett Kavanaugh And His Family

182 Views
Message 62 of 140

@rk9152 wrote:

You mean like Hillary?  All those fake charges (remember Benghazi?) and the worst they could say is that she was not careful enough handling confidential emails. 

 

 


You are off topic, but - Hillary got off the hook due to the corruption of the DOJ under Obama. Trump did not mock her - her own words did, he merely repeated them.


Let me summarize what you are saying.  Hillary was not proved to be guilty of anything for whatever reasons. I  say because she was competent, you say the DOJ was corrupt; either way, there is no evidence of wrongdoing yet you continue to persecute her. 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
182
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
183
Views

Re: Why The Left Will Never Apologize For Brutalizing Brett Kavanaugh And His Family

183 Views
Message 63 of 140

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

No, my argument is Ford didn't remember where she was, didn't remember when it happened, the people she said were there said they weren't, she didn't know how she got to the party, and didn't know how she got home. So, is the left's position that someone is guilty until proven innocent or ONLY if they are Conservatives?

 

Kavanaugh doesn't have to prove anything - his record is his proof.


You mean like Hillary?  All those fake charges (remember Benghazi?) and the worst they could say is that she was not careful enough handling confidential emails. 

 

When will Trump apologize to Ford for mocking her at a rally?


You are off topic, but - Hillary got off the hook due to the corruption of the DOJ under Obama. Trump did not mock her - her own words did, he merely repeated them.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
183
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
191
Views

Re: Why The Left Will Never Apologize For Brutalizing Brett Kavanaugh And His Family

191 Views
Message 64 of 140

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

When will Trump apologize to Ford for mocking her at a rally?


Right after Ford apologizes to Kavanaugh for falsely accusing him.


And yet, only one of them was willing to take and passed a polygraph.  Still waiting for Kavanaugh's results, aren't we?

 

Trump does not know who is right or wrong. He just keeps digging deeper into the mud and attacking people who cannot fight back. Have you noticed that about him? 


Ford decided to get her own polygraph done and the results have never been made public (the entire test). Kavanaugh has no need to take a polygraph (which isn't valid in court since it is not proof positive) since he is not the person who raped Ford. She doesn't know who raped her but the left have convinced her (also a radical leftist) that Kavanaugh did it.

 

Trump is just assuming that Kavanaugh is innocent until proven guilty - something the left never learned!

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
191
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
192
Views

Re: Why The Left Will Never Apologize For Brutalizing Brett Kavanaugh And His Family

192 Views
Message 65 of 140

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

When will Trump apologize to Ford for mocking her at a rally?


Right after Ford apologizes to Kavanaugh for falsely accusing him.


And yet, only one of them was willing to take and passed a polygraph.  Still waiting for Kavanaugh's results, aren't we?

 

Trump does not know who is right or wrong. He just keeps digging deeper into the mud and attacking people who cannot fight back. Have you noticed that about him? 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
192
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
196
Views

Re: Why The Left Will Never Apologize For Brutalizing Brett Kavanaugh And His Family

196 Views
Message 66 of 140

@angeleyes64 wrote:

 

Well maybe he should have been a good boy in school.  Maybe a real FBI investigation would have helped, or a Lie Detector Test.  We see nothing to apologize for., so no he doesn't deserve an aplology, being a Supreme Court Judge does not mean he gets one.   But the Judge will always be JUDGED!!

 

No one is apoligizing to Dr.Ford,

Why should someone who didn't rape Ford apologize to her? Will it make the left feel better? If she wants an apology, go down to the local police station and report that she thinks she got raped at some unknown location where she thinks three people were witnesses (and they don't acknowledge that), and she doesn't know how she got there or how she got home, but she is 100% sure Kavanaugh raped her.

the Rep with their so called report saying she is not a victim, she WAS a victim and so was her family.  Problem was, she lost before she even sat down because she was fighting Rep. Party who had more leverge over her. 


 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
196
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
196
Views

Re: Why The Left Will Never Apologize For Brutalizing Brett Kavanaugh And His Family

196 Views
Message 67 of 140

 

Well maybe he should have been a good boy in school.  Maybe a real FBI investigation would have helped, or a Lie Detector Test.  We see nothing to apologize for., so no he doesn't deserve an aplology, being a Supreme Court Judge does not mean he gets one.   But the Judge will always be JUDGED!!

 

No one is apoligizing to Dr.Ford, the Rep with their so called report saying she is not a victim, she WAS a victim and so was her family.  Problem was, she lost before she even sat down because she was fighting Rep. Party who had more leverge over her. 

Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
196
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
188
Views

Re: Why The Left Will Never Apologize For Brutalizing Brett Kavanaugh And His Family

188 Views
Message 68 of 140

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

No, my argument is Ford didn't remember where she was, didn't remember when it happened, the people she said were there said they weren't, she didn't know how she got to the party, and didn't know how she got home. So, is the left's position that someone is guilty until proven innocent or ONLY if they are Conservatives?

 

Kavanaugh doesn't have to prove anything - his record is his proof.


You mean like Hillary?  All those fake charges (remember Benghazi?) and the worst they could say is that she was not careful enough handling confidential emails. 

 

When will Trump apologize to Ford for mocking her at a rally?


Right after Ford apologizes to Kavanaugh for falsely accusing him.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
188
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
187
Views

Re: Why The Left Will Never Apologize For Brutalizing Brett Kavanaugh And His Family

187 Views
Message 69 of 140

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

No, my argument is Ford didn't remember where she was, didn't remember when it happened, the people she said were there said they weren't, she didn't know how she got to the party, and didn't know how she got home. So, is the left's position that someone is guilty until proven innocent or ONLY if they are Conservatives?

 

Kavanaugh doesn't have to prove anything - his record is his proof.


You mean like Hillary?  All those fake charges (remember Benghazi?) and the worst they could say is that she was not careful enough handling confidential emails. 

 

When will Trump apologize to Ford for mocking her at a rally?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
187
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
176
Views

Re: Why The Left Will Never Apologize For Brutalizing Brett Kavanaugh And His Family

176 Views
Message 70 of 140

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@gruffstuff wrote:

If Kavanaugh is innocent of sexual assault

 

Only a jury can determine guilty or not guilty for either sexual assault or perjury.

 

We should have a trial by jury and clear this up.


I would assume, if  Ford wants to press charges, she should head to her local police station (unless it didn't happen)!


What IS the statue of limitations on attempted rape, anyway?


The statute of limitations varies by state law. Ford is barking up the wrong tree.


Hmm. So your arguement is that she can't file the charges you say she should so she must be wrong?  After all, look how Kavenaugh passed his lie detector test? 


No, my argument is Ford didn't remember where she was, didn't remember when it happened, the people she said were there said they weren't, she didn't know how she got to the party, and didn't know how she got home. So, is the left's position that someone is guilty until proven innocent or ONLY if they are Conservatives?

 

Kavanaugh doesn't have to prove anything - his record is his proof.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
176
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Claim your 1,000 Welcome bonus points!

Get Started with AARP Rewards.

Top Authors