Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Why Kill More People By Not Wearing Masks ?

Message 1 of 23

I am glad to see that not all Trump supporters are  intelligent  enough to understand what you have posted.
Unfortunately, many of them think that if they put on a mask they are not following the wishes of Trump. and they many not be seen as their supporters. Like i have said before.
I have never belonged  to a herd  I leave that to the cattle.

no name
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 23

@NOTHAPPENING 

Whatever you follow, so be it. We follow, good advice, facts, courtesy, respect, and the truth...lemmings, no...just a good, intelligent, think for yourself, common sense decision making process. 
Stay safe, for yourself and for others. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 23

Don't have Twitter accounts or Facebook - just here on AARP.  I don't see Trump's Tweets or see them on USA Today.  You must not pre conceive what everyone thinks or does!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 23

@NOTHAPPENING's personal behavior during the Trumpvid20/Covid19 Pandemic is laudable. He wears a mask in public, practices social distancing and avoids crowds.

Unfortunately NOT lacks millions of followers on twitter AND the "bully Pulpit" of the ToadPOTUS and THOSE are what is driving the deadly behavior of most of the Republican base. To be deceived is not a sign of low mental capacity, but refusing to even consider you may have been deceived IS.

Your attention is invited to a Netflix series "Magic for Humans", episode 1 for an excellent example of how intelligent, rational people can be influenced into a very specific desired behavior and have no idea it happened.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 23

NOT posted:
Yet Trump refuses to wear a mask and mocks those who do wear a mask.

Does the left always follow the instruction of their (Democrat) President like lemmings?

Scout posted
Never. But we DO use the brains and sense of decency God gave us to make decisions involving health and safety. As a general rule, those decisions reflect the advice of our leaders who rely on science to inform them.

Tadpoles on the other hand, shut off those senses and rely on the gut of a Toad to regulate their behavior, killing many of their fellows and innocent people as well.

I wear a mask all the time when people are present.  I take home food from the restaurant even though they allow eat-in for safety.  I don't follow the lead of any President but science, health, and logic and I don't know a single conservative that does what you preach but some are much more safety concious than I am wearing masks outdoors when walking (with no one around).  You should meet some intelligent conservatives some time.  Apparently, you've been hanging around liberals too much so you think the other side is stupid!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 23

NOT posted:

Does the left always follow the instruction of their (Democrat) President like lemmings?

Never. But we DO use the brains and sense of decency God gave us to make decisions involving health and safety. As a general rule, those decisions reflect the advice of our leaders who rely on science to inform them.

Tadpoles on the other hand, shut off those senses and rely on the gut of a Toad to regulate their behavior, killing many of their fellows and innocent people as well.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 23

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 23

@MsStretch wrote:

@myexper wrote:

He retweeted an article promoting a crazy theory that wearing a mask had nothing to do with public health concerns, but was a way to abuse our personal freedoms.  And this was just after we hit 100,000 deaths.

Oh, puh-leeze.  That's just ludicrous.  How about common courtesy?  I wonder how many of them would like it if I stood next to them, lit up a cigarette, and blew smoke in their faces.

Odd how so many that don't have the common decency to wear a mask during this pandemic are tRump supporters, isn't it?

"The only thing that man learns from history is that man learns nothing from history."
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 23

@myexper wrote:

He retweeted an article promoting a crazy theory that wearing a mask had nothing to do with public health concerns, but was a way to abuse our personal freedoms.  And this was just after we hit 100,000 deaths.

Oh, puh-leeze.  That's just ludicrous.  How about common courtesy?  I wonder how many of them would like it if I stood next to them, lit up a cigarette, and blew smoke in their faces.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 23

@MsStretch @lol, HTTR. 

I do want a Nationals mask...

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors