Take the AARP Smart Driver course and you could save on auto insurance! Sign up today.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Why Isn't Neal in Court Already Over Trumps Taxes

Message 1 of 8

@mickstuder wrote:

@HowardK184945 wrote:

2. The other Clock would be the Statute of Limitations - if Trump won a Second Term it would run out on the Obstruction Charges

I need a little more information on that statement. so let's say that he wins another term. so they cannot indite him on whatever they find on his taxes, which I think is a lot. or how about Individual 1  or the other charges that he has been accused of?  and please really provide a source that says that ther is a  time in which expires right afte his 2nd term? If that is true, then that is another mechanism that needs to be looked into.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 8

@HowardK184945 wrote:

Interesting. Is there a deadline for the clock to run out?  When is that deadline?  What happens after the clock runs out? 

Well there are actually TWO CLOCKS that are relevant

1. The 2020 Election Clock - American Voters Deserve to have as much information as possible about this Criminal President B4 they Vote - including the evidence of Money Laundering - Tax Evasion and Bribes from Foreign Countries - all available in Trumps Taxes and why is is the Only President in Modern History who not only refuses to produce them Voluntarily - when given a Lawful Subpoena - continues his Obstructioin of Justice

2. The other Clock would be the Statute of Limitations - if Trump won a Second Term it would run out on the Obstruction Charges

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 8

@mandm84 wrote:

President Trump told us " I look forward to showing you my Tax Returns , as soon as the audit is done ". That was three years ago , but now he's refuses to show them.

Was he pulling our leg ?

YES  glad you noticed.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 8

President Trump told us " I look forward to showing you my Tax Returns , as soon as the audit is done ". That was three years ago , but now he's refuses to show them.

Was he pulling our leg ?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 8

@williamb39198 wrote:

This one does have a big question mark on it, doesn’t it. As far as I have heard this is a for sure law, where the IRS “shall” turn over the returns when requested by the Committee, not only if they want to, as manuchin seems to believe. Should already be in court. 

And then NY passed legislation and has openly offered state tax returns, which might be a good indicator of trump’s federal returns. But Neal has not taken them up on receiving those. 

I have no idea of what the plan is, or should I say that I hope there is a plan!

You got me there unless there is an underlying law that won't allow him to use any of them? or there is other things that we don't know ? and if they don't make them public how do they expect Americans to understand their lack of action?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 8

This one does have a big question mark on it, doesn’t it. As far as I have heard this is a for sure law, where the IRS “shall” turn over the returns when requested by the Committee, not only if they want to, as manuchin seems to believe. Should already be in court. 

And then NY passed legislation and has openly offered state tax returns, which might be a good indicator of trump’s federal returns. But Neal has not taken them up on receiving those. 

I have no idea of what the plan is, or should I say that I hope there is a plan!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 8

Interesting. Is there a deadline for the clock to run out?  When is that deadline?  What happens after the clock runs out? 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

Why Isn't Neal in Court Already Over Trumps Taxes

Message 8 of 8

Why Isn't Neal in Court Already Over Trumps Taxes

The Chairman of the House Ways & Means Committee has been tip toeing around going to Court to get Trumps Taxes for 6 months 

The IRS is refusing 

The Logical Action is to go to court & ask a Judge to rule - what is he waiting for 

Oh I know for the Clock to run out 

What was the purpose of giving Democrats the Majority in the House 

They won't Impeach 

They wont go to court to enforce Subpoenas for documents or testimony 

Vote Out All Incumbents 

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have you taken a memorable trip to a destination others should know about? Post a Trip Report

city skyline captured on tablet

Top Authors