Honored Social Butterfly

Why I will be voting for Biden.

I am not just voting for him I am voting for the Second Ammendment. I am voting for the next Supreme Court Justice, I am voting for the electoral college and the Republic we live in, 
I am voting for the police, and law and order. I am voting for the military and the veterans who fought for and died for the country. I am voting for the flag that is always revered by all of us. 
I am voting for the right to speak my opinion and not be censured or insulted.  I am voting to have secure and fair immigration laws. I am voting for the right to praise my God without fear or going to hell if I  vote for him  I am voting for every unborn soul. and the right to choose my actions and be accountable for them. 
I am voting for freedom and the American Dream.  I am  voting for good and against evil, I am not just voting for one person. I am voting for the future of my country. And the preservation of this Democracy.

no name
Honored Social Butterfly

I am voting for him because he saved us from the Ebola virus and can use that experience to save us from the covid virus. He has the ability to propose legislation and get it through Congress.  He is a moral man never accused of cheating on either of his wives.  He is a religious man and practices his faith. 

Honored Social Butterfly

I posted the post in my FB page and I had one friend responding, that If I am a Republican I could not vote for Biden. 
That is what is being said all over internet and in So. Florida. 
I think that they think that the only patriots is them

no name
Honored Social Butterfly

@Roxanna35 wrote:

I posted the post in my FB page and I had one friend responding, that If I am a Republican I could not vote for Biden. 
That is what is being said all over internet and in So. Florida. 
I think that they think that the only patriots is them

They're hardly "patriotic" when they support Trump!

It's not "patriotic" to vote for Trump who is an obvious traitor to America, calls our fallen soldiers suckers and losers, allows his buddy Putin to place bounties on our soldiers and throws America under the bus to appease our Russian enemies!!!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png