Getting ready to enroll in Medicare? AARP’s Medicare Made Easy has the resources you need to help you make the right choices.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Why I’m suing for my right to flip off the president

Message 1 of 18

The only protection workers have against a boss punishing them for their ploitical views is a strong Union. Just another reason the NRAGOP has worked so hard to destroy worker Unions, and a great example of what happens when they succeed.

Don't like being punished on the job for your politics OFF the job? UNITE!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 18

@afisherwrote:

Ignoble donald supporters or just haters of anything need to seriously get a grip.   They post information from 1988 (no I did not read) and then a manipulated picture to "prove their point.

The answer in the future is to not divulge information to your boss....let's have a fearful employee / employer relationship.     Let's let Facebook sell our psychometrics so the everyone can receive false / inflated ads bought and paid for by people like Mercer ( who did buy anti-Muslim ads - that even he attempted to hide - h/t open secrets). 

That makes one wonder - if the Alt-Right is funded by uber wealthy individuals, why are the uber wealthy fearful of being tied to ads that they paid for?????

I'm unemployed, so I would post a poster that I made, but it does not meet TOS - but it has to do with donald and trucks and fump.   I now fear no one.  :-)  

"Manipulated?"  Who and how?  That picture is as I remember it when it was reported on TV news.

Old Witch
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 18

Ignoble donald supporters or just haters of anything need to seriously get a grip.   They post information from 1988 (no I did not read) and then a manipulated picture to "prove their point.

The answer in the future is to not divulge information to your boss....let's have a fearful employee / employer relationship.     Let's let Facebook sell our psychometrics so the everyone can receive false / inflated ads bought and paid for by people like Mercer ( who did buy anti-Muslim ads - that even he attempted to hide - h/t open secrets). 

That makes one wonder - if the Alt-Right is funded by uber wealthy individuals, why are the uber wealthy fearful of being tied to ads that they paid for?????

I'm unemployed, so I would post a poster that I made, but it does not meet TOS - but it has to do with donald and trucks and fump.   I now fear no one.  :-)  

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 18
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 18

@umbarch64wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

Why I’m suing for my right to flip off the president

So, you are a woman.  Good luck proving that your former employer was afraid of retaliation from Trump.  Even if you recorded the person who fired you, they could simply testify in court that they lied to you.

It's interesting that you condemn the private sector anti-freedom of speech actions of your former employer but not the private sector anti-freedom of speech actions of the AARP.  Seems like a stereotypical liberal double standard to me.  Personally, I wouldn't have fired you for that or use the crybaby button on this forum because I have no double standards.

If this lawsuit turns out well for you, hopefully, someone who suffered at the hands of AARP during the Obama era, will use your lawsuit as a template to successfully sue AARP.

Did you think centrist wrote this blurb?  You seem to have addressed it at him.  He did give a link...in red yet. 

Perhaps you didn't know how to get your response in front of the author and figured he did. Could be that, I s'pose. 

I guess I have to say I've become accustomed to people on the far right end of the political spectrum conflating one thing with another as though it had meaning.  I refer to your introducing AARP into this topic under discussion.  Any issue you may have with them is clearly irrelevant to this one.  

I did underline a phrase in your second para. above.  I don't think that is the truth...I simply do not 'believe' you.  Not the first time that happened.  I hate to repeat quotes over and over, but for some people it just takes a long time to get through. 

Here it is again....Nietzsche..."I'm not upset you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you".  Such a loss.

How does the red link prove that Cent... isn't Juli Briskman?  

Are you complaining about me conflating too much?  I'm not the one talking about Nietzsche's emotion.  

Old Witch
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 18

@aruzinskywrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

So, you are a woman. Say what?  Good luck proving that your former employer was afraid of retaliation from Trump.  No, mine did not.  Even if you recorded the person who fired you, they could simply testify in court that they lied to you.

It's interesting that you condemn the private sector anti-freedom of speech actions of your former employer but not the private sector anti-freedom of speech actions of the AARP. Actually, what's interesting is that for a self-proclaimed "smart guy", you sure are wrong a LOT!  The guy in Asheville NC wasn't killed; the law was a state statute and not local; the GOP in NC created a "be safe" program and that's what was being stepped up.  Now here, you incorrectly assume I'm a woman, I do not have to prove my former employer did anything and I have NOT condemned the private sector has violated freedom of speech laws.  I'm just amazed one who claims they're intelligent can make so many outlandish assumptions, can be so wrong. Again, the term politically bigoted comes to mind.  Seems like a stereotypical liberal double standard to me.  Personally, I wouldn't have fired you for that or use the crybaby button on this forum because I have no double standards. nor many facts.

The lack of quotation marks around "I'm" and "I" fooled me.  Maybe, next time you can use proper grammar.

For a self-proclaimed "smart guy", you sure fool easy.  I posted her article in it's entirety.....I changed nothing.  But thank you for the unsolicited advice that doesn't apply.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 18

@aruzinskywrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

So, you are a woman.  Good luck proving that your former employer was afraid of retaliation from Trump.  Even if you recorded the person who fired you, they could simply testify in court that they lied to you.

It's interesting that you condemn the private sector anti-freedom of speech actions of your former employer but not the private sector anti-freedom of speech actions of the AARP.  Seems like a stereotypical liberal double standard to me.  Personally, I wouldn't have fired you for that or use the crybaby button on this forum because I have no double standards.

If this lawsuit turns out well for you, hopefully, someone who suffered at the hands of AARP during the Obama era, will use your lawsuit as a template to successfully sue AARP.

Did you think centrist wrote this blurb?  You seem to have addressed it at him.  He did give a link...in red yet. 

Perhaps you didn't know how to get your response in front of the author and figured he did. Could be that, I s'pose. 

I guess I have to say I've become accustomed to people on the far right end of the political spectrum conflating one thing with another as though it had meaning.  I refer to your introducing AARP into this topic under discussion.  Any issue you may have with them is clearly irrelevant to this one.  

I did underline a phrase in your second para. above.  I don't think that is the truth...I simply do not 'believe' you.  Not the first time that happened.  I hate to repeat quotes over and over, but for some people it just takes a long time to get through. 

Here it is again....Nietzsche..."I'm not upset you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you".  Such a loss.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 18

@rker321wrote:

Easy!!!!!  next time that  your flip Mr. Trump, make sure that you are also saluting. 

It was a salute....the proverbial, "one finger salute".

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 18

@rker321wrote:

Easy!!!!!  next time that  your flip Mr. Trump, make sure that you are also saluting. 

It is a salute - the well known digital salute.

BTW - trump is a civilian - only members of the armed forces are required to salute him - thus the digital salute coming from a civilian should be considered an honor.

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 18

Kudos
Views