From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Why Every Racist Mentions Their Black Friend

Message 11 of 35

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@Soosie wrote:

Do you have a favorite color to suggest?

Why is it necessary to mention ANY color?  Only a racist would see the need.  Let's keep in mind, some claim Conservatives don't see color.....

A good point. Even bringing it up (as in this topic) is indicative of racism.  Actually, it isn't....nothing racist about the topic at all. Of course it is Actually, constantly obsessing over race even mind reading others with regards to race is a sick form of racism.  Actually, it isn't.  But then again some "people" are easily confused by simple word definitions. Of course it is - this constant obsession is a sickness.

Try "people are people" - it doesn't hurt and makes life nice. Nice people try to make the world a better place by calling out the hate-filled vs. sweeping the issue under the rug and attacking those who address our country's problems. Racists are racists and they fill the world with hate.....we don't need it here in this country.  Equality is a good thing. Agreed - but using racism as a divisive tool is to spread hatred while trying to feel good via "I'm better than him" is not healthy for the person or the nation.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 35

@Olderscout66 wrote:

What I find most interesting in the bigots' claim of having "black friends" is:

1) They never INTRODUCE you to said friend

2) You never SEE the bigot with his/her black friend

3) The bigot is totally ignorant of the realities of being black in America.

I am seen with my friends (all my friends). I introduce my friends (all my friends) when a new person comes into the social circle. I understand the reality of the left thinking of blacks as not quite fully able to see to their needs so they need "fairy godmothers" (lefties) to take care of them.

Do you think any posters here approach things differently? 

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 35

3) The bigot is totally ignorant of the realities of being black in America...................@Scout......I don't have your address or we would drop by for tea.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 35

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@Soosie wrote:

Why is it necessary to mention ANY color?  Only a racist would see the need.  Let's keep in mind, some claim Conservatives don't see color.....

A good point. Even bringing it up (as in this topic) is indicative of racism.

And you can post a legitimate definition from a reputable source that supports such a thing?

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 35

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@Soosie wrote:

A good point. Even bringing it up (as in this topic) is indicative of racism.

I'm sure you can show a legitimate definition of racism that supports that?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 35

@Soosie wrote:
Why Every Racist Mentions Their Black Friend........................Cent............What color friend do you suggest they mention. Do you have a favorite color to suggest?

Why would reading the article posted (the topic) prompt anyone to ask Cent such a question?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 35

@Soosie wrote:
Why is it necessary to mention ANY color? Only a racist would see the need. Let's keep in mind, some claim Conservatives don't see color............................Centristsin2010........................Do you not see the title of your post? Did you not notice the topic title is the title of the article?  If you title it "Why Every Racist Mentions Their Black Friend.", I would say you mentioned color.  Maybe you should complain to the articles author.  Do you have a problem with color?  No, not at all.  I do have a problem with white racists though....but thanks for asking.  If you don't it would be a good idea to take your own advice And what advice is that?  and not mention color at all. There nothing wrong with mentioning color and nothing racist about it.  Why do you think there's anything wrong with it?

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 35

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@Soosie wrote:

A good point. Even bringing it up (as in this topic) is indicative of racism.  Actually, it isn't....nothing racist about the topic at all. Actually, constantly obsessing over race even mind reading others with regards to race is a sick form of racism.  Actually, it isn't.  But then again some "people" are easily confused by simple word definitions.

Try "people are people" - it doesn't hurt and makes life nice. Nice people try to make the world a better place by calling out the hate-filled vs. sweeping the issue under the rug and attacking those who address our country's problems. Racists are racists and they fill the world with hate.....we don't need it here in this country.  Equality is a good thing.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 35

3) The bigot is totally ignorant of the realities of being black in America.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 35
Why is it necessary to mention ANY color? Only a racist would see the need. Let's keep in mind, some claim Conservatives don't see color............................Centristsin2010........................Do you not see the title of your post? If you title it "Why Every Racist Mentions Their Black Friend.", I would say you mentioned color. Do you have a problem with color? If you don't it would be a good idea to take your own advice and not mention color at all.
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors