Refresh your driving skills with the AARP Smart Driver online course! Use promo code THANKS to save 25 percent.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Why Does the WH Sexist Not Invite Women's Teams?

Message 1 of 9

Are you kidding?  Trump has enough trouble not grabbing Teresa May or Angela Merkel  by the pxxxxy.  I can only imagine the bad press a room full of athletic women would cause. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 9

Did Trump help start the Me-Too Movement? That would be my guess.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 9

And the nattering nabobs of negativism have found something else to whine about including something about "lude" behavior.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 9

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Why Does the WH Sexist Not Invite Women's Teams? you ask

Because the folks scheduling suich things know lil donny will not be able to resist making lude crude and rude remarks during their visit, and the members of those teams would kick the crapola out of Cadet Bonespurs before the Secret Service knew what was happening.

So, in neoRepublicanspeak, "its a matter of security".

Yep - it's a matter of protecting the cowardly lying little toadish hypocrite from suffering the consequences of his arrogant big mouth...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 9

Why Does the WH Sexist Not Invite Women's Teams? you ask

Because the folks scheduling suich things know lil donny will not be able to resist making lude crude and rude remarks during their visit, and the members of those teams would kick the crapola out of Cadet Bonespurs before the Secret Service knew what was happening.

So, in neoRepublicanspeak, "its a matter of security".

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 9

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Why does Trump seemingly not want to honor women’s teams? My USA TODAY colleague Tom Schad reports that no women’s teams were honored at the White House in 2018, unless you count the women who showed up as part of the depleted U.S. Olympic delegation last spring.

Both George W. Bush and Barack Obama made it a point to include men’s and women’s teams together in the East Room or on the South Lawn — lacrosse teams, soccer teams, volleyball teams, you name it. During their glory days, UConn women’s basketball players were feted like rock stars by Obama.

Trump brought 18 women’s and men's NCAA championship teams together in the White House 14 months ago, but hasn’t done it since. What’s up with that?

Enough questions. Let’s get back to Fast-foodgate. I’ve covered dozens of White House sports ceremonies over the years and don’t ever remember seeing food served. Perhaps punch and cookies, or ice cream, but never an actual meal, and certainly not dinner, because all the receptions were in the morning or afternoon.

I checked with a couple of others who’ve been to a White House sports ceremony or two and they agreed. The last thing any president wants to do is spend taxpayer dollars to feed teams, especially professional teams full of millionaires. 

There have been times when those teams have funded their own receptions, but nothing like the show Trump put on Monday night.

Fast food shouldn't be why we're discussing Clemson's visit to Trump's White House

I found it quite hypocritical that  several posters who are avid trumpettes, and is quick to call other posters sexist and yet never cite any examples, never calls out trumps sexism. Why is this?  This here is just another example of how to trump, women just aren't worthy.  Sexist?  What say you?

PROBABLY BECAUSE OF THAT - "CLASSY LADY"  MELANIA - SHE DOESN'T TRUST HIM AROUND WOMAN

YOU KNOW WHO I MEAN - MELANIA FIRST LADY OF THE USA - WHO POSED TOTALLY NUDE HANDCUFFED TO A BED - FOR PHOTOS PUBLISHED IN A NATIONAL WORLDWIDE PUBLICATION

Source - https://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/article/donald-trump-melania-trump-knauss-first-lady-erections

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 9

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Why does Trump seemingly not want to honor women’s teams? My USA TODAY colleague Tom Schad reports that no women’s teams were honored at the White House in 2018, unless you count the women who showed up as part of the depleted U.S. Olympic delegation last spring.

Both George W. Bush and Barack Obama made it a point to include men’s and women’s teams together in the East Room or on the South Lawn — lacrosse teams, soccer teams, volleyball teams, you name it. During their glory days, UConn women’s basketball players were feted like rock stars by Obama.

Trump brought 18 women’s and men's NCAA championship teams together in the White House 14 months ago, but hasn’t done it since. What’s up with that?

Enough questions. Let’s get back to Fast-foodgate. I’ve covered dozens of White House sports ceremonies over the years and don’t ever remember seeing food served. Perhaps punch and cookies, or ice cream, but never an actual meal, and certainly not dinner, because all the receptions were in the morning or afternoon.

I checked with a couple of others who’ve been to a White House sports ceremony or two and they agreed. The last thing any president wants to do is spend taxpayer dollars to feed teams, especially professional teams full of millionaires. 

There have been times when those teams have funded their own receptions, but nothing like the show Trump put on Monday night.

Fast food shouldn't be why we're discussing Clemson's visit to Trump's White House

I found it quite hypocritical that  several posters who are avid trumpettes, and is quick to call other posters sexist and yet never cite any examples, never calls out trumps sexism. Why is this?  This here is just another example of how to trump, women just aren't worthy.  Sexist?  What say you?

By their fruits - and wortds - and support of little toad's misogyny - you will recognize them.

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 9

Trump just can't keep from showing his true colors, he does it over and over.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

Why Does the WH Sexist Not Invite Women's Teams?

Message 9 of 9

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Replies