Why Does Fox Lie to the Intellectually Vulnerable?

Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Why Does Fox Lie to the Intellectually Vulnerable?

Message 1 of 66

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

However it does reflect the malignancy that has infected news outlets. 

No media outlet is immune. We'll see how the multiple court proceeding go, as it plays out. The truth is like discovering treasure in a hay stack of lies CNN floods the air waves with. Or Fox...

But your point is well taken, folks shouldn't take this so seriously.  Get some perspective!  Good of you to demonstrate that, Fishslayer.  You comrade could use your balanced view and not freak out that someone doesn't agree with their view of Fox....Nice Job!  Though, I still don't know who Fredo is....lol

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 66

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

Anything you want...Anything you want...

That's funny!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 66

ChasKy53 wrote is blue text:
@KidBoy2 wrote:

=====================================================

Did anyone see that the link were(sic, was) from FOX hatters?   Oh? did they wear hats? LOL !

Reading the posts on this thread it shows their inability to be reasonable. But with the record of these posters its business as usual. And from the records of the Right Wing, the replies are as usual ..... deny, distract, discredit. LOL !

The Intellectually Vulnerable are the ones that get their news and talking points from MSCBC and CNN commentators. They have been had and they show it every day when they cry about FOX. Oh? I see Right wingers crying because this thread exposes Fox.

Fox News was number one in cable on a 24-hour basis for the 41st consecutive month, averaging 1.5 million viewers for November. MSNBC, ESPN, Hallmark Channel and CNN followed closely behind, said Nielsen.Nov 26, 2019  So? Is that proof that they don't lie?  Of course it isn't.

Know(sic) its time for the left wing cry babies to come out and correct my post...love it!! So then you admit that it needs corrected.  Well thank you !

Democrats in 2020
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 66

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

If someone is in fact intellectually vulnerable, they wouldn't know it, would they?

Obviously they wouldn't...as can be easily witnessed.

Yep, proof is everywhere !

Democrats in 2020
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 66

@KidBoy2 wrote:

====================================================

Another thread that is not true.

Because you say so?  ROFLMAO !!!!

Democrats in 2020
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 66

@KidBoy2 wrote:
The Intellectually Vulnerable are the ones that get their news and talking points from MSCBC and CNN commentators. Really?  Can you prove it?  Of course not, because if you could, you would...They have been had and they show it every day when they cry about FOX.  The only person I have EVER seen "cry about Fox" is you. Kidboy...it's kind of scary.  I do hope you're OK.

Fox News was number one in cable on a 24-hour basis for the 41st consecutive month, averaging 1.5 million viewers for November. MSNBC, ESPN, Hallmark Channel and CNN followed closely behind, said Nielsen.Nov 26, 2019  (sic)  Did you REALLY feel the need to repeat youself?  Why's that?

People that want to know what is going on in our country watch and read many sources.  Yes they do.....and they aren't married to a television network like you appear to be.
I do that. So you claim; so?  Do you watch CNN and MSNBC as well so you "know what is going on in our country?"  From reading the posts from the left on this board its easy to see they do not...they get their news from ONLY news sources that are left wing...very telling....this thread is a good example!  It's an example of an intolerant and obstinate Fox Viewer.  Furrhermore, it's noteworthy you still haven't posted any references or links that claim Rollings Stone Magazine is a "Fox Hatter" (sic) or any other of the links you falsely claimed were "Fox Hatters" (sic).

Many bash FOX and then admit they do not watch FOX..figures.  Really?  I wouldn't know....i watch Fox several times each week to identify their racist stories and their hopelessly in the sack with rump propaganda.  In fact,, it was several of the "many" you attack that identified the lies told by Hannity in his Russian hoax Seth Rich story....you see, those who aren't brain-washed could see right through Hannity's lies, meanwhile, The Fox Cult fell for it; one even posted several links to the Seth Rich lies/hoax told by Hannity.  They were, in your words, "had".

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 66

@KidBoy2 wrote:
The Intellectually Vulnerable are the ones that get their news and talking points from MSCBC and CNN commentators. They have been had and they show it every day when they cry about FOX.

Fox News was number one in cable on a 24-hour basis for the 41st consecutive month, averaging 1.5 million viewers for November. MSNBC, ESPN, Hallmark Channel and CNN followed closely behind, said Nielsen.Nov 26, 2019

People that want to know what is going on in our country watch and read many sources.
I do that. From reading the posts from the left on this board its easy to see they do not...they get their news from ONLY news sources that are left wing...very telling....this thread is a good example!

Many bash FOX and then admit they do not watch FOX..figures.

Well the easiest way to disprove that is just read what the experts have told us who makes up the far right enablers, and their traits. Thinking people have a lot of sources for news, but the far right enablers have only one source their leaders who only use FOX to issue the daily orders.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 66
The Intellectually Vulnerable are the ones that get their news and talking points from MSCBC and CNN commentators. They have been had and they show it every day when they cry about FOX.

Fox News was number one in cable on a 24-hour basis for the 41st consecutive month, averaging 1.5 million viewers for November. MSNBC, ESPN, Hallmark Channel and CNN followed closely behind, said Nielsen.Nov 26, 2019

People that want to know what is going on in our country watch and read many sources.
I do that. From reading the posts from the left on this board its easy to see they do not...they get their news from ONLY news sources that are left wing...very telling....this thread is a good example!

Many bash FOX and then admit they do not watch FOX..figures.
Tags (3)
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 66

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Trump Cult members are addicted to the alternate reality of Trump World where facts and the truth are irrelevant. They choose to rely upon radical right wing Fox propaganda, while incredibly believing Fox is a news network. The rest of America depends on the truth. Thank you CNN.

We know for a fact that Trump Cult members have no respect for the truth because they idolize and worship a pathological LIAR in the White House.

===========================================================
Trump Cult members... Trump Cult members... Trump Cult members.. Trump Cult members.. Trump Cult members.. Trump Cult members... Trump Cult members.

And the band plays on...same song...LMAO.

You've been encouraged to change the channel many times.  I'd suggest it is your fault you don't heed that advice, no one else's.
What does it say about someone who attacks other people, with different opinions, about a television network, and vents their intolerance?  Yes, unhinged is one word...and so is...
bigoted - a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions.
Definition of Bigot 
Why are you so intolerant of others that don't share your view.....OF A TELEVISION NETWORK???  REALLY?  Really?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 66

@KidBoy2 wrote:

=====================================================

Did anyone see that the link were from FOX hatters (sic)?  No, I didn't.  Which of the links is from a "Fox Hatter"?  (sic)  Now can you prove they are "hatters"? (sic) With verifiable references with links to them?  I didn't think so.  What's a "hatter" by the way?

Reading the posts on this thread it shows their inability to be reasonable. But with the record of these posters its business as usual. Yes, Fox Viewers are never reasonable, just as you reflect.  Which of the "hatters" hate Fox?  And how do you know they "hat" (sic) Fox?  Prove it with verifiable references and links.  Otherwise, it's just more of the same, FAKE NEWS from a right-wing extremist rump Cult member.  Why does AARP permit these FAKE NEWS pushers to post their garbage?  It is a form of spam you know....

The Intellectually Vulnerable are the ones that get their news and talking points from MSCBC and CNN commentators. Prove it!  Or just more of the same, see above.  They have been had and they show it every day when they cry about FOX.  No one cries about Fox but the Fox Viewers when someone points out another lie perpetuated by Fox, like this morning when a Fox host whined about their own poll....LMAO!!!

Fox News was number one in cable on a 24-hour basis for the 41st consecutive month, averaging 1.5 million viewers for November. MSNBC, ESPN, Hallmark Channel and CNN followed closely behind, said Nielsen.Nov 26, 2019  So?  There is only one cable channel that caters to the white male, bigoted audience.  That's why they are number 1.  Ever see an open-minded Fox Viewer?  I'm still looking for one, one that doesn't hold bigoted views.  I'm confident they might be out there, but I'm waiting.  Sadly, I have had family members who became bigoted after watching Fox for too long; they lost much of their ability to think objectively and/or critically. 

Know (sic) its (sic) time for the left wing cry babies to come out and correct my post...love it!!  That's good....we wouldn't want to disappoint you.  But the REAL "crybaby", your word, has already exposed himself....he's also showing he's obstinate and intolerant of those holding a different view.  There's really little surprise....

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.