Why Does Fox Lie to the Intellectually Vulnerable?

Highlighted
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Why Does Fox Lie to the Intellectually Vulnerable?

Message 51 of 66

Fox News is making a mint because it's the single major news outlet catering to Trump cultists. Money is more important than truth to Fox. BTW, I hear next month Fox News is changing its name to Pravda.

Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reason. -Mark Twain
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 52 of 66

@KidBoy2 wrote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Look at the first post and the content it's from CNN.

FOX reports the news and that upsets the people that are brainwashed from watching CNN and MSNBC .

Fox lies to the intellectually vulnerable because they are the ones that will believe them.

Democrats in 2020
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 53 of 66

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Look at the first post and the content it's from CNN.

FOX reports the news and that upsets the people that are brainwashed from watching CNN and MSNBC .
Tags (2)
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 54 of 66

Perhaps we should ask those that promote and broadcast the lies of trump and his supporters...

Do they value life?

Do they value other's lives?

Do they consider that the better that the lives of their neighbors and nation's citizens are, the better that their lives will be?

Do they consider that a healthier populace makes for a healthier workforce and a healthier nation?

Why does trump and fox lie?...because their answer to any of the questions will be a resounding no! 
They do not care about others, only themselves!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 55 of 66

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@mimi0000 wrote:

When lying  make it big, say it loudly and often.  That was IS the Nazi way.

The only thing the Nazi's changed since 1932 was swapping "Immigrants" for "Jews" as the primary target of their hate. Mostly because these days the immigrants in any country are much less able to defend themselves. That's a big plus for gutless bullies like tRump and his goosestepping ilk around the World.

Immigrants are someone to hate, many of which are innocent children. Innocent children who were brought here by immigrant families decades ago and grew up here, are hard working with families of their own today, are now targets of those who hate. When will it ever end? What happened to 'Love and Tolerance' taught by the Fundamentalist Right?

Democrats in 2020
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 56 of 66

@mimi0000 wrote:

When lying  make it big, say it loudly and often.  That was IS the Nazi way.

The only thing the Nazi's changed since 1932 was swapping "Immigrants" for "Jews" as the primary target of their hate. Mostly because these days the immigrants in any country are much less able to defend themselves. That's a big plus for gutless bullies like tRump and his goosestepping ilk around the World.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 57 of 66

Years ago I would watch the world news between 6:30 to 7:00 in the evening. I couldn't decide which station to catch the world news (NBC, CBS or ABC), so I would alternate between the three until I decided on ABC Peter Jennings.
When Peter Jennings died they did a bio on him and I learned that he was very tough to work for. He was a stickler on "news and only news". Even when writers would give him a story that they thought included no opinions or bias, Peter Jenning (a Canadian) would still find some opinion or bias in the story and re-write it. That might have been why I subconsiously favored ABC World News Tonight.

Nowadays opinions, bias and exagerations is what the news is about - especially cable news.

When I see some pundits (so-called "experts"), I watch with skepticism. They all cherry-pick facts to sway the viewers in a particular direction. They exagerrate and - even lie (or don't get their facts straight).

At least we have the internet where many people do fact-checking. That certainly helps.

Now once a week I'll watch Sunday morning talk shows to get opinions, but even networks like NBC (owner - Comcast) brings on people who don't get their facts straight.

It's good to know all the guests so you can figure out their agenda and bias.

Here's NBC's record by Politifact. (NBC is an affiliate of MSNBC).

Politifact shows that 42% of the statements they fact-checked from NBC were either False, Mostly False, or Pants on Fire.

Notice the individual's statements (Dick Cheney, Chuck Todd, etc.)

https://www.politifact.com/punditfact/tv/nbc/?page=1

"Freedom of the press belongs to those who own one."

media bias edit impeachment hearings 1.jpg

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 58 of 66

When lying  make it big, say it loudly and often.  That was the Nazi way.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 59 of 66

Fox is no longer supporting the "Conservative Agenda". They completely abandoned that legitimate platform immediately after Trump was elected. As Chasky mentioned, they now support the Joseph Goebbels Dictator/Propaganda agenda.

Fox is the biggest threat to American Democracy that we face.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 60 of 66

FOX was created as a money making network.

Fox News was created by Maddox with the help of Roger Ailes to "Promote the Conservative Agenda". Their purpose is to promote the Conservative Agenda and that's what they do. The Cons have their own network and they use it to manipulate, it's an opinion show, not 'news'. It was created to influence and con our society, Fox News was designed to lie to the American people.

Reminds me of Goebbels:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Goebbels

Democrats in 2020
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors