From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: ‘Why Do You Hate Us?

Message 11 of 30

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Soosie said,@ What freedoms have you lost? @kidboy..........I will be surprised if you get an answer because people who post like this do not know.

Do not know? If you live in the alternate reality of Trump World, you won't recognize the dangers listed below. Since Trump became President, we are in danger of losing the following:

• The all important "Freedom of the Press" whom Trump's repeatedly referred to as "the Enemy of the People". Trump's threatened on mulitple occasions to revoke the license of news agencies who criticize him.
  • Freedom of Speech is lost in the Republican Party. Any member of the party who dares to criticize or disagree with Trump is viciously attacked and ostracized by Trump, the party, and the voters.
  • Since he got in office, Trump's tried to transition the Justice Department from an independent agency where they swear allegiance to the constitution, to one that serves him personally. Trump wants them to swear loyalty to him over the constitution
  • Trump opposes the 8th Amendment
  • Trump's attacked federal judges and the separation of power over issues such as the parents of a federal judge coming from Mexico
  • Finally, "the rule of law" is in jeopardy. Instead of allowing the Mueller team to conduct their investigation properly, Trump is trying everything he can to slander them and/or take away their authority. He's threatened to fire Mueller several times.

If I recall, this morning she said Maxine Water should be jailed; for what?  Exercising her first amendment right?  This is a good example of one Conservative wanting to stifle anothers first amendment right.

In another exchange, she asked what she should "call" some foreigner who she deemed to be rude....how could a Christian ask such a question?  You call them the same thing you would if they were white.

CeeTee, some just don't "get it".

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Re: Why Do You Hate Us?

Message 12 of 30

@Soosie wrote:

@that's why you're hated. @ CeeTee......guess it is Ok to call you this since I see another do it. I appreciate your being honest and telling me you hate me. I find it sad and probably not good for you, but at least you are honest.  I don't think I have said much about who I love.  Love is a powerful word.  I love my son and other family members.  Sad to think someone equates love or hate with any political canidate.  

I hate liars and bigots and womanizers and sexists and frauds; don't you?

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Re: Why Do You Hate Us?

Message 13 of 30

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Soosie asked "Is this like the reason Liberals hate all Conservatives? "

I'm not a liberal, I'm a life long Independent, but I want to comment on Soosie's question. Her premise is incorrect. People have a ton of respect for real conservatives who put America first. Trump Lovers are not conservatives, they are radical right wingers who are endangering democracy and our freedom. That's why you're hated.

I agree, CeeTee....couldn't have expressed it any better. There are many reasonable Republicans and Dems but what some don't seem to get is that the loudest voices are from the extremists on both sides.  Additionally, some simple-minded people think that if you disagree with an extremist on one side of the political spectrum, you must be on the far opposite end.  Most Americans are far more moderate and closer to the middle of the political spectrum.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 30

@Soosie wrote:

Why Do You Hate Us?’ He Asked. ‘Because You’re Mexicans,’ She Replied. @gruffstuff..............Is this like the reason Liberals hate all Conservatives? I see you lump all  of us together on this board and spue hatred toward us.  Makes no more sense to do this than the post you made about another group.

LOL!!!  Let us know when YOU call out CS and others that attack "all" Liberals in the title of his topics.  Or you referring to Lib posters as "the group".  PUH-leeeeeze!

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

‘Why Do You Hate Us?

Message 15 of 30

Soosie said, What freedoms have you lost? @kidboy..........I will be surprised if you get an answer because people who post like this do not know.

Do not know? If you live in the alternate reality of Trump World, you won't recognize the dangers listed below. Since Trump became President, we are in danger of losing the following:

• The all important "Freedom of the Press" whom Trump's repeatedly referred to as "the Enemy of the People". Trump's threatened on mulitple occasions to revoke the license of news agencies who criticize him.
  • Freedom of Speech is lost in the Republican Party. Any member of the party who dares to criticize or disagree with Trump is viciously attacked and ostracized by Trump, the party, and the voters.
  • Since he got in office, Trump's tried to transition the Justice Department from an independent agency where they swear allegiance to the constitution, to one that serves him personally. Trump wants them to swear loyalty to him over the constitution
  • Trump opposes the 8th Amendment
  • Trump's attacked federal judges and the separation of power over issues such as the parents of a federal judge coming from Mexico
  • Finally, "the rule of law" is in jeopardy. Instead of allowing the Mueller team to conduct their investigation properly, Trump is trying everything he can to slander them and/or take away their authority. He's threatened to fire Mueller several times.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 30

@gruffstuff wrote:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/25/us/video-diatribe-mexicans.html

‘Why Do You Hate Us?’ He Asked. ‘Because You’re Mexicans,’ She Replied.

A man and his mother were doing yard work in California when a woman unleashed a diatribe against Mexicans, and — invoking President Trump — called them rapists, animals and drug dealers.

The encounter was captured in a video that was posted on Twitter early Monday morning and had been viewed more than two million times by night.

In the video, which lasts about 35 seconds, the man — identified as Esteban Guzman — went back and forth with the unidentified woman, who at one point appeared to make a vulgar gesture with her middle finger.

“Why do you hate us?” Mr. Guzman asked.

“Because you’re Mexicans,” the woman said.

Mr. Guzman told the woman that “we’re honest people.” She laughed and countered with her own impressions: “Rapists. Animals. Drug dealers.” She mentioned the president, who has at times made similar remarks about illegal immigrants coming across the border, often from Mexico.

Mr. Guzman defended himself during the exchange, asking, “How many people have I raped?” and, “How many drugs have I dealt?”

Today's Republican Party

Sadly, this doesn't come as a surprise.  Typical loathsome behavior encouraged by the bigot-in-chief.  These dirt bags probably think they represent the "Christian Values" America was founded upon. I only hope there are consequences for this hateful behavior.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 30
What freedoms have you lost?
@kidboy..........I will be surprised if you get an answer because people who post like this do not know.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 30
angeleyes64 posted..

All I fear is loosing my Freedom. I also am an Independent, but have never been so against one party so much in my entire life until now.
Our democracy is in danger and all the Right Wingers can see is that you think we hate you. No we hate the thought of loosing our Freedom our Beautiful Country.
I did not like Hillary, but I absolutely hate The Donald, he is not the answer to Freedom.

========================

What freedoms have you lost?

What are the freedoms that you are afraid of losing because of Trump?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 30

@angeleyes64 wrote:
@Soosie
All I fear is loosing my Freedom. I also am an Independent, but have never been so against one party so much in my entire life until now.
Our democracy is in danger and all the Right Wingers can see is that you think we hate you. No we hate the thought of loosing our Freedom our Beautiful Country.
I did not like Hillary, but I absolutely hate The Donald, he is not the answer to Freedom.

It appears that you have been taken advantage of by the Russian effort to tear our nation apart which is supported by some posters.

Fear not - our democracy is safe, your freedoms are secure, your country is still beauitful. Do not let them play with your emotions and fears.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 30

@Soosie wrote:

Why Do You Hate Us?’ He Asked. ‘Because You’re Mexicans,’ She Replied. @gruffstuff..............Is this like the reason Liberals hate all Conservatives? I see you lump all  of us together on this board and spue hatred toward us.  Makes no more sense to do this than the post you made about another group.

That's right. Don't forget the memorable post - "Republicans suck".

And, of course, we are all Nazis, fascists, alt-right, sexists, Kluxers and ignoblelers (as well as deplorables). Why? ....... well, just because.

Naturally cent found an odd ball case (seems pretty good at that) to show how bad all Republicans are. Look on the bright sides - that keeps him/her/it away from searching for a "bad cop, bad cop" incident to howl at the moon about.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors