Learn how to spot and avoid common scams with AARP's Fraud Resource Center. Try it today!

Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Why Do You Hate Us?

Message 21 of 30

I hate everyone who does not respect nor cherish the freedom and democracy we have in America. I perceive support for Trump as a serious threat to the freedom earned by millions in numerous wars. We are now in danger of becoming a dictatorship because of an ignorant ego maniac in the White House. There is no disagreement nor courage displayed by Republican members of Congress. They all bow down to Trump in stark fear of losing an election

I do not hate anyone because they prefer one policy over another. Policy preferences are part of who we are in America and from my perspective, they are not a bid deal.

Those who support a President who lies to the American people every day are beyond my comprehension. 

Those who support a President who places loyalty to him above loyalty to the Constitution make me sick to my stomach.

Those who support a President who insults people who disagree with him are also beyond my comprehension. 

Those who support a President who insults women and various ethnic groups also make me sick to my stomach.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Why Do You Hate Us?

Message 22 of 30

That's why you're hated. @ CeeTee......guess it is Ok to call you this since I see another do it. I appreciate your being honest and telling me you hate me. I find it sad and probably not good for you, but at least you are honest.  I don't think I have said much about who I love.  Love is a powerful word.  I love my son and other family members.  Sad to think someone equates love or hate with any political canidate.  

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: ‘Why Do You Hate Us?

Message 23 of 30
@Soosie
All I fear is loosing my Freedom. I also am an Independent, but have never been so against one party so much in my entire life until now.
Our democracy is in danger and all the Right Wingers can see is that you think we hate you. No we hate the thought of loosing our Freedom our Beautiful Country.
I did not like Hillary, but I absolutely hate The Donald, he is not the answer to Freedom.
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Why Do You Hate Us?

Message 24 of 30

Soosie asked "Is this like the reason Liberals hate all Conservatives? "

I'm not a liberal, I'm a life long Independent, but I want to comment on Soosie's question. Her premise is incorrect. People have a ton of respect for real conservatives who put America first. Trump Lovers are not conservatives, they are radical right wingers who are endangering democracy and our freedom. That's why you're hated.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 30
@Jim...........I don't expect any rational answer to my question because they don't have one.....just the hate and feeling of losing.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 30

@jimc91 wrote:

@Soosie, this is another example of just how desperate the radical left have become.  I am very suspect of this "video" after looking at the people that put this together.

What do you think?

Screen Shot 2018-06-26 at 8.07.39 AM.png

But you believed all the videos put out by Project Veritatas even after they were proven fake. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 30

@Soosie, this is another example of just how desperate the radical left have become.  I am very suspect of this "video" after looking at the people that put this together.

What do you think?

Screen Shot 2018-06-26 at 8.07.39 AM.png

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 30

Why Do You Hate Us?’ He Asked. ‘Because You’re Mexicans,’ She Replied. @gruffstuff..............Is this like the reason Liberals hate all Conservatives? I see you lump all  of us together on this board and spue hatred toward us.  Makes no more sense to do this than the post you made about another group.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 30
There are many Mexicans who are here who do work in good decent jobs many in my mushroom Country of the World. She did not know him, or his circumstances to even address him.
She was even a lower person than he was just because of the way she treated him, because of what he was not who he was.
People have to learn to treat each other w/more respect not by what other people tell then to believe of each other.

The Donald should know this as his Family lied about their heritage ashamed his Grand Father was from Germany, they lied and said they were Swedish.
How DECEIVING is that. HIS FAMILY LIED THEY WERE GERMANS, they were IMMIGRANTS.

You just never know who is what or where they are from!! Come on Donald tell the World your Grand-Father was an Immigrant.
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

‘Why Do You Hate Us?

Message 30 of 30

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/25/us/video-diatribe-mexicans.html

‘Why Do You Hate Us?’ He Asked. ‘Because You’re Mexicans,’ She Replied.

A man and his mother were doing yard work in California when a woman unleashed a diatribe against Mexicans, and — invoking President Trump — called them rapists, animals and drug dealers.

The encounter was captured in a video that was posted on Twitter early Monday morning and had been viewed more than two million times by night.

In the video, which lasts about 35 seconds, the man — identified as Esteban Guzman — went back and forth with the unidentified woman, who at one point appeared to make a vulgar gesture with her middle finger.

“Why do you hate us?” Mr. Guzman asked.

“Because you’re Mexicans,” the woman said.

Mr. Guzman told the woman that “we’re honest people.” She laughed and countered with her own impressions: “Rapists. Animals. Drug dealers.” She mentioned the president, who has at times made similar remarks about illegal immigrants coming across the border, often from Mexico.

Mr. Guzman defended himself during the exchange, asking, “How many people have I raped?” and, “How many drugs have I dealt?”

Today's Republican Party

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors