Learn how to use Uber, Lyft and other ride-sharing services!  Register now for a free AARP webinar Nov. 18.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Why Do Republicans Allow Trump To Attack McCain?

Message 1 of 19

D18juhjX0AAXG67.jpg

trump-just-dodge-it.jpg

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 19

@williamb39198 wrote:

The timing of McCains presenting the dossier information is not what trump proclaims it to be... therefore it is a lie by trump. If trump supporters wish to back that preposition, so be it, just another instance that they support a lie and a liar!

Country over party

If I understand you, the following is an attack on McCain because of a timing issue - "I think he was an American hero. But I’m very sorry he got implicated in this in terms of spreading this very nasty stuff around."

Can you say what in those words you find to be an attack? 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 19

The timing of McCains presenting the dossier information is not what trump proclaims it to be... therefore it is a lie by trump. If trump supporters wish to back that preposition, so be it, just another instance that they support a lie and a liar!

Country over party

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 19

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

"I think he was an American hero. But I’m very sorry he got implicated in this in terms of spreading this very nasty stuff around."

That is hardly lashing out.

Really? Trump LIED about the timing, LIED about McCain's motivation and LIED about the impact the dossier had on the FBI's decision to investigate Trump as a possibly "compromised" candidate for POTUS.

Most reasonable people would consider this disgusting slander of a deceased war hero to be "lashing out", I guess if lil donny doesn't resort to profanity, he's all good in the eyes of his base.

What timing, what motivation, what impact, what slander? Sounds like you are making stuff up again.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 19

@rk9152 wrote:

"I think he was an American hero. But I’m very sorry he got implicated in this in terms of spreading this very nasty stuff around."

That is hardly lashing out.

Really? Trump LIED about the timing, LIED about McCain's motivation and LIED about the impact the dossier had on the FBI's decision to investigate Trump as a possibly "compromised" candidate for POTUS.

Most reasonable people would consider this disgusting slander of a deceased war hero to be "lashing out", I guess if lil donny doesn't resort to profanity, he's all good in the eyes of his base.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 19

For years, Trump has used his Twitter account to make personal attacts against individuals and organizations. Those attacks violate Twitter's TOC. Why hasn't Twitter put a stop to that?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 19

@afisher wrote:

The problem is demonstrated by a RW blogger.    They are just like most if not all the Republicans in Congress - they will tip-toe around the issue so as not to be a target of donald wrath.   

Who is the blogger that concerns you?

As for me, I am not tip-toeing and I am not afraid of any wrath I am simply stating that I see nothing offensive in, "I think he was an American hero. But I’m very sorry he got implicated in this in terms of spreading this very nasty stuff around."

And I have not yet seen any poster say what they find offensive in that.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 19

The problem is demonstrated by a RW blogger.    They are just like most if not all the Republicans in Congress - they will tip-toe around the issue so as not to be a target of donald wrath.   

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 19

@williamb39198 wrote:

Sorry that some here find support for the totally deplorable trump...trump has no good reasons for anything. 

McCain had good personal traits, that trump does not possess nor will ever possess, so he strikes out against good people and tries to humiliate them. 

trump threatens others for not kissing his rear...even a few repubs have some sense of personal integrity. 

trump is okaying others to not be responsible for having morals, courtesies, and adhering to the laws of our land...of which trump does not have any sense of following himself. 

Lastly, apparently many are inclined to follow the lead of a selfish little child...

and for that, I have no logical explanation!

Country over party

There is nothing insulting or offensive in - "I think he was an American hero. But I’m very sorry he got implicated in this in terms of spreading this very nasty stuff around."

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 19

I've always understood McCain had access to the dossier and that he turned it over to the FBI, not the media.  It doesn't matter now what he did or didn't do. 

What matters to me is that dt is a sick, needy, insecure man who will do and say anything, use anyone to keep his constant production of victimization on the front page.  He's reaching the end of his frayed rotten rope to purposefully abuse the memory of a dead man's life for one more opportunity to throw a screaming fit at promoting his innocence.  One more way to hurt people, cause disruption, keep himself in the news, gain even more disgust aimed towards himself.  He NEEDS and thrives on daily negative attention and will do whatever it takes to keep feeding that sickness.

He must have horrific nightmares for his inability to have an adult conversation with Robert Mueller or to release his tax information for the public's benefit.

I sincerely want to know and hope to learn how soon he will be forcefully put either in a prison or a mental institution.

No other person on this earth would have the overpowering need, on the world's stage, to pick a fight with deceased John McCain.

The man is an aggressive cancer spreading throughout the spirit of America's soul.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors