AARP members get more! Take a look at your member benefits.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Why Did Tiger Woods Receive The Presidential Medal of Freedom?

Message 1 of 14

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

I see by the tone of the left that they generally wouldn't give the medal to Tiger. Is that because he's black? Just asking, because I know you are the party of HATE?

I think you didn't read my original post too well, my friend.

Charlie Sifford was the first golfer I mentioned. He was the Black golfer who broke the PGA's color barrier.

So.... from what alternate fact basis did you come to the conclusion that being Black was the reason I didn't believe Tiger deserved the medal?

Apologies are being awaited.

Keep waiting, my friend.

So you are allowed to post a complete fabrication (ie. that I said he shouldn't receive a medal because he is BLACK) and you don't have to take responsibility for that fabrication?

With that, my friend, the credibility of your posts have crumbled.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 14

Serial cheater and DWI extraordinaire. Be best!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 14

It’s unfortunate that NH does not appreciate the difference between liking someone, no matter what their race, but not agreeing with an award being given

for all the wrong reasons. 

Also the hypocrisy of the right claiming that the left are hateful racists and making an issue of it, but yet they are the first to bring out the hateful race card! Interesting that they support a racist isn’t it!

Projection, isn’t it wonderful!

And per NC, Charlie would have been a better candidate...or Chi Chi, or Lee!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 14

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

I see by the tone of the left that they generally wouldn't give the medal to Tiger. Is that because he's black? Just asking, because I know you are the party of HATE?

Charlie Sifford was the first golfer I mentioned. He was the Black golfer who broke the PGA's color barrier.

So.... from what alternate fact basis did you come to the conclusion that being Black was the reason I didn't believe Tiger deserved the medal?

Keep waiting, my friend.

DUMP AND RUN ..... The tactic employed by the RW when unable to defend what they'd like to believe!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 14

@nctarheel wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

It's odd, isn't it that you simply asked a question, NC and one chooses to use your question to attack others and never answers the question at all himself.  Not surprising considering the source.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 14

@nctarheel wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Keep waiting, my friend.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 14

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 14

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 14

He probably got it because Trump likes cameras and face time with important people. Anyway, isn't he the one who taught Tiger how to play golf?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 14

Com on, let's not blame Tiger for any of this, Unfortunately for him Trump wanted to involved himself in his accomplishments and tell his followers what nice guy he is.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22