From travel insurance to fraud protection, AARP has you covered. Take a closer look at your member benefits.

Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Republicans say GRANNIES AND NANAS ARE SUCH LOSERS

Message 1 of 6

Republican Speaker of the House Paul Ryan told VICIOUS RICH Republicans Social Security/Medicare ARE WELFARE. A 71-year-old man screamed that he paid Social Security/FICA taxes for 50 years: IT IS MY PENSION AND REPUBLICAN PAUL RYAN IS A THIEF. Ryan told police to beat-up and arrest the elderly man https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBhdXfCdaA8

paul ryan trump.jpg

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Why Democrats Are Such Losers

Message 2 of 6

@rker321 wrote:

As a  moderate Republican, I cannot change parties because I have always thought that the Democratic Party was the most disorganized party that I could stand.
They fight between each other, even in this message board, they have no idea on how to present a unified front and think that criticizing other that may be on their team is cool.

If they don't produce a united front. disregarding of whatever differences they may have, they will loose the elections in Nove. as usual.

For Once You've Posted Something I'm Able to Translate and agree with........................The Democrats Good Ole Boy System will once again allow Republicans to keep power in the Federal Government because All the Democratic Leadership cares about is Keeping Their Own Jobs - they care much less about the Country or the people in it or they would be willing to sacrifice their own jobs to win..........................they aren;t

All Democrats should be supporting people like Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez - they should be encouraging new blood - new ideas ...................but as you can see with the Liberal Elites on this Forum - all they care about is whether or not you used incorrect grammar spelling or punctuation or if you misquoted someone or something even if the point being made was clear as day

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 6

As a  moderate Republican, I cannot change parties because I have always thought that the Democratic Party was the most disorganized party that I could stand.
They fight between each other, even in this message board, they have no idea on how to present a unified front and think that criticizing other that may be on their team is cool.

If they don't produce a united front. disregarding of whatever differences they may have, they will loose the elections in Nove. as usual.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 6

cid:20180117065227.1BDF26@m0117458.ppops.net

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 6

@mickstuder

You mentioned this thread in another topic. And I just missed it. My time is a little limited and cannot review every topic. Little more time on weekends. 

I’ve always leaned Democratic, but will and have voted Ind and Repub. 

i supported Hillary, thought Bernie had some good ideas, but since then I have been disappointed with Dems and lack of focus, reorganizing I realize. Interestingly, those that I feel have made some real stances are conservative Repub never trumpers, such as Steve Schmidt...putting some edge in their statements...really speaking their mind. 

The Dems need new people and for anyone to rail against this young lady Cortez in NY should back off. 

She and the lady in Georgia running for Gov seem to be relating with people...that’s great. 

And I think something that they are doing is going after their available voters versus those that might be on fence and may not vote for them anyway. If available voters had turned out in ‘16, at least we probably wouldn’t have trump in office!

We’ll see. Keeping my fingers crossed...still mainly middle left. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

Why Democrats Are Such Losers

Message 6 of 6

Fresh off their Crushing Humiliation in the last Presidential Election

After choosing the Most Polarizing Candidate They Could Have Possibly Nominated

After their inability to mount a effective Campaign against a Carnival Barker - A Fraud - A Reality TV Actor

After the Total Embarrassment of the DNC Scandal to Cheat Bernie Sanders out of the Nomination

Today we get even more insight into the Good Ole Boy Politics of the Democratic Party

FORGET WHAT THE VOTERS WANT

I can't even put into words how upsetting and frustrating this kind of stuff is to me

A Top Democrat Says Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Would Need To Wait Her Turn For Leadership

South Carolina Rep. Jim Clyburn sent a warning shot Wednesday toward the likely incoming freshman who beat one of Clyburn's fellow members of House leadership in a primary.

South Carolina Rep. Jim Clyburn sent a warning shot Wednesday toward a likely incoming freshman who beat one of Clyburn’s fellow members of House leadership in a primary, suggesting she may have a long wait before she has a chance at leadership.

Clyburn, who is the number three Democrat in the House of Representatives, directed the comments at Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, the New York candidate who beat Rep. Joe Crowley last month in an upset.

“I would ask her to remember how long I had to wait to get here,” Clyburn said on BuzzFeed News’ AM to DM on Wednesday morning when asked if Ocasio-Cortez would have to wait for her turn at seniority.

“Let’s not forget the history of all of this,” said Clyburn. “And I think that all of the folks who have that mentality seem not to give much respect to those of us who sat in jails, as I did, so that they would have the kind of activities or the kinds of rights that they have today.”

“So do I get any credit for being on the cutting edge of all of that? Or should the credit go to my children and grandchildren who are the beneficiaries of it? I think that we have to balance this out.”

Source - https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/lissandravilla/a-top-democrat-says-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-wou...

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors