Getting ready to enroll in Medicare? AARP’s Medicare Made Easy has the resources you need to help you make the right choices.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Why Cory Booker's high school 'groping story' is getting new attention

Message 11 of 21

@k397840k wrote:

Why don't all of you just stop this nonsense about who is lying and who is telling the truth?  The bigger picture is the dirty politics being promoted by the Commies is delaying or derailing the nomination of Kavanaugh.  He will follow the Constitution and the rule of law.  Shades of Clarence Thomas.  It is contemptuous what was done to Justice Thomas in the 80s, Out in the real world it was during October 1991, k397840k  and you are trying the same vehement tactics on Kavanaugh.  

What republicans and conservatives have really always been all about - deep inside what is snarkily referred to as their souls (obviously long since sold for thirty pieces of silver) - is quite clear - by a very slight margin, pervert republicans put Clarence Thomas - an obvious sexual abuser - on the bench - and now they are intent upon putting another ethically and morally bankrupt pervert on the bench.

That has never been something any decent, honest, honorable, morally and ethically upstsanding patriotic American Citizen would ever consider allowing, participating in, or advocating doing...  

Quite obviously - they aren't patriotic American Citizens - they are republicans and conservatives...

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 21

Why don't all of you just stop this nonsense about who is lying and who is telling the truth?  The bigger picture is the dirty politics being promoted by the Commies is delaying or derailing the nomination of Kavanaugh.  He will follow the Constitution and the rule of law.  Shades of Clarence Thomas.  It is contemptuous what was done to Justice Thomas in the 80s, and you are trying the same vehement tactics on Kavanaugh.  

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Why Cory Booker's high school 'groping story' is getting new attention

Message 13 of 21

JimC asked, "How is it possible to prove something did not happen over 35 years ago?"

This is an excellent question which I essentially already answered in another thread. In a sexual assault (attempted rape) case, the FBI has the natiion's best experts in the field. They probably can't prove it did happen, but they have a very high probability of ascertaining who's lying, Ford or Kavanaugh? 

One might ask how's this possible? The FBI is an elite agency with extensive knowledge in ascertaining if someone's lying. This skill has evolved and been perfected in decades of handling criminal and espionage cases where almost everybody's lying. Their experts are the best in the nation. 

Wouldn't JimC and everyone else want to know who's lying, Ford or Kavanaugh?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 21

How is it possible to prove something did not happen over 35 years ago?

Example:

My neighbor said he saw @CriticalThinking kick a child in the parking lot.  Can you prove that you did not?

Its impossible to prove a negative.  So far the accuser has provided no proof that Kavanaugh did anything.  Not only that but she also does not know what day or even where the alleged incident happened?  Where is the formal complaint?  Without a complaint law enforcement can not even investigate it.

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Why Cory Booker's high school 'groping story' is getting new attention

Message 15 of 21

For me, the issue isn't what Kavanaugh allegedly did, now the issue which matters is Kavanugh lying? I realize Trump Cult members idolize and worship a pathological liar in the White House, so I don't expect them to care. But real Americans do care.

Kavanaugh explicitly denied the incident happened. If we can find the truth, and if he is lying, he does not deserve to a lifetime appointment to the Supreme Court.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 21

@nctarheel wrote:

I do not see the hypocrisy here. I see one man telling the truth and one man lying his head off so he can get a lifetime appointment to the Supreme Court bench.

It is simply not possible for you to know that Kavanaugh is lying about a party that no one except one Dem activist remembers.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 21

@rker321 wrote:

Jim dear,  this is not a Republican or a Democrat issue, or a Liberal or a Conservative issue, where sexual harassment is concerned  IT IS  A MAN'S  ISSUE.  

Not in the context of the Kavanaugh nomination and the Booker "Spartacus" grandstanding. This is pure partisanship and ideology at it's worse.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 21
Cory Booker is a groper, Bill Clinton is a rapist, and Keith Ellison is a beater. They've gotten the get out of jail free card bc they're Democrats. So don't talk about Judge Kavanaugh you hypocrites.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 21

I do not see the hypocrisy here. I see one man telling the truth and one man lying his head off so he can get a lifetime appointment to the Supreme Court bench.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 21

Jim dear,  this is not a Republican or a Democrat issue, or a Liberal or a Conservative issue, where sexual harassment is concerned  IT IS  A MAN'S  ISSUE.  

Kudos
Views