Do vitamins and supplements really work? Get your questions answered by leading brain health experts.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Why Can't trump Condemn White Supremacy and Islamophobia?

Message 21 of 35

@ManicProgressive wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

I mean, that’s why he got elected. The base who fears diversity and realizing they aren’t  per se better than people of color.  Anything to maintain white advantage. 

Does this "white guilt" nonsense and making negative assumptions about other whites somehow make you feel better about yourself?

I am white and I am part of what you call "the base" and I do not fear diversity, so please do not purport to speak for me.

I’ve never once seen you denounce racism or racist acts.  So forgive me if I don’t believe you here.

Plus, I never post anything, even opinion, without knowing data backs me up. Happy to post a bunch of studies...

O.K. I'd love to see a study showing that people like me who voted for President Trump because we totally disagreed with the thinking of the alternative and agreed completely with his vision of America - and that had nothing to do with the "Make America White Again "nonsense put out by the left - showing we "fear diversity and realizing we aren’t  per se better than people of color.  Anything to maintain white advantage". 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 35

@rk9152 wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

I mean, that’s why he got elected. The base who fears diversity and realizing they aren’t  per se better than people of color.  Anything to maintain white advantage. 

Does this "white guilt" nonsense and making negative assumptions about other whites somehow make you feel better about yourself?

I am white and I am part of what you call "the base" and I do not fear diversity, so please do not purport to speak for me.

I’ve never once seen you denounce racism or racist acts.  So forgive me if I don’t believe you here.

Plus, I never post anything, even opinion, without knowing data backs me up. Happy to post a bunch of studies...

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 35

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

Does this "white guilt" nonsense Again, you are the only one who mentions "whit(sic) guilt".....sure sounds "guilty" to me,,,,,Yes, I point it out when I see it being posted - no guilt in that just being observant and making negative assumptions about other whites somehow make you feel better about yourself?  Not when it's obvious to most intelligent people.  I think you protest a lot!!! Yes, it is part of "discussion".

I am white and I am part of what you call "the base" and I do not fear diversity, your many, many posts sure see, to indicate otherwise. Your faulty analysis, not my posts send you down that path.so please do not purport to speak for me.  She didn't mention your name....maybe it's a guilty conscious(sic). Don't be such a sexist. I'm sure she can speak for herself,

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 35

@CriticalThinking wrote:

I Love It! One of our members spent months, taking every opportunity possible, to defend the Nazis at Charlottesville. Why wouild he pretend that he isn't a White Supremacist? Can anyone answer that question?

I have seen no defense of Nazis, you'll have to be a bit more specific as to what you  saw as defense. Can anyone answer that question.

I hope you are not confusing calling out the "fine people" fraud some keep using to attack our President as defense of the Nazis. But, Hopefully, we shall see.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 35

@rk9152 wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

Does this "white guilt" nonsense Again, you are the only one who mentions "whit guilt".....sure sounds "guilty" to me,,,,,and making negative assumptions about other whites somehow make you feel better about yourself?  Not when it's obvious to most intelligent people.  I think you protest a lot!!!

I am white and I am part of what you call "the base" and I do not fear diversity, your many, many posts sure see, to indicate otherwise.  so please do not purport to speak for me.  She didn't mention your name....maybe it's a guilty conscious.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Why Can't trump Condemn White Supremacy and Islamophobia?

Message 26 of 35

I Love It! One of our members spent months, taking every opportunity possible, to defend the Nazis at Charlottesville. Why wouild he pretend that he isn't a White Supremacist? Can anyone answer that question?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 35

@ManicProgressive wrote:

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 35

@ManicProgressive wrote:

You are absolutely correct, TM as has been demonstrated in several studies and the reality of the moment.

Trump’s Only Election Strategy Was Racism

Gta Sanandreas GIF - Gta Sanandreas Kkk GIFs

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 35

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Why Can't trump Condemn White Supremacy and Islamophobia?

Message 30 of 35

Centrist, a significant percentage of Trump's base perceives Trump's "Make America Great Again" message as "MAKE AMERICA WHITE AGAIN".

Kudos
Views