Getty Images and AARP present the Disrupt Aging Collection, a searchable photo collection that redefines what it means to get older. Take a look.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Why Are Republicans So Supportive of Trump?

Message 81 of 93

ManicProgressive,

I saw that there was someone from the same party thinking about running against Trump. I didn't even know that was possible. Good for him.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 82 of 93

Why are Republicans so supportive of Trump?

TRIBALISM.

The GOPerLords have spent the last 50 years nurturing a racist base by telling them the programs that help all Americans actually only help non-whites and women.

You can see it on this blog every day - Republicans claiming any increase in taxes on the rich will all be handed to the undeserving poor who refuse to work, how protecting voting rights actually undermines the vote of white males, ranting about sensible gun laws being a pretext for seizing guns, and for that matter, how ANY Federal Income tax is a seizure of private property that will then be turned over to other undeserving poor non-white people. They even claim the Paris Accord on Climate Change required the USA to send tons of money to AFRICA (guess who lives there?)

The good news is this artificial and toxic "Tribe" represents only 26% of the registered voters, so all we need to stop them from keeping America the only Democracy where you can lose everything if your kid gets sick is to VOTE.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 83 of 93

@aruzinsky wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

Why Are Republicans So Supportive of Trump?

What is the - End Game?

What do they think Trump is going to provide for them?

https://community.aarp.org/t5/Politics-Current-Events/Why-Are-Republicans-So-Supportive-of-Trump/m-p...

Is the Trump Legacy - The Trump Shtick what the Republican Party wants to Stand for in the future

Because History is Certainly going to grant their wish

Corrupt - Racist - Mafia Inspired Kelptocracy

You are pretending to solicit mind readers, that don't exist, in hopes of finding pretenders, such as me.

Is that correct?

Actually - I'm not really sure how you figured this out - but I was really looking for the - Etymology - of the word - Pretend - you seem to have nailed it....................couldn't be any more appreciative even if I were pretending...........................

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 84 of 93

Easy to answer:

-repubs have no good policies or good proposals for win-wins, just they win, we lose

-they are afraid of trump’s minority base.

It’s so pitiful to watch them cower and hide!

-they cannot admit that they are wrong in having supported and elected trump. 

trump is just wrong, all wrong in every aspect, as a person or candidate!

Never Forget

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 85 of 93
I think it's all about staying, keeping a GOP as President, no matter what the circumstances surrounding him are. Keeping as many GOP running, or should I say ruining, the country. Trying to keep as many GOP, or Trumpists in power, nothing else, obviously matters.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 86 of 93

Today's Far Right have been programmed to accept lies , as long as they're the RIGHT lies and they like what they hear.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 87 of 93

@mickstuder wrote:

What is the - End Game?

What do they think Trump is going to provide for them?

https://community.aarp.org/t5/Politics-Current-Events/Why-Are-Republicans-So-Supportive-of-Trump/m-p...

Is the Trump Legacy - The Trump Shtick what the Republican Party wants to Stand for in the future

Because History is Certainly going to grant their wish

Corrupt - Racist - Mafia Inspired Kelptocracy

You are pretending to solicit mind readers, that don't exist, in hopes of finding pretenders, such as me.

Is that correct?

Old Witch
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 88 of 93

Michael Cohen painted a portrait of himself as someone who always defended Trump. He then said, look at me, my life was destroyed because of that support and it can happen to you. Apparently the Republican members of the House never received the message.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 89 of 93

@ManicProgressive wrote:

I agree. But politicians are different from real people.why do real people keep re-electing these guys?

Because they are Lazy & Apathetic

All one has to do is look at the Special Prosecutor Statute and realize it allows Millions of Tax Payers Dollars and Thousands of hours of wasted Government Employees Time

To Do a Investigation and produce a Report that only one Man in the Universe gets to see and that single un-elected individual gets to determine if the entire Report get shredded and No One in History will ever see it

Every Incumbent who allowed that Statute to become policy should be voted out of office - but most of the American Public either has No Clue or Could Care Less

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 90 of 93

I agree. But politicians are different from real people.why do real people keep re-electing these guys?

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors