Looking for work? The U.S. Census Bureau is hiring more than 500,000 people nationwide. Learn more.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Why Are Republicans So Supportive of Trump?

Message 61 of 93

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

The answer may be quite simple and two-fold.

First, he is the elected President and having been elected as a Republican, it is reasonable to expect support from Republicans.

Secondly, the Dems have turned even further left as the Marxists come out of the closet and since Marxism is anathema to the Republicans, they see him as a stop-gap to the desires of the Dems.

It seems a more mature logic than something about a stained diaper on a balloon.

Here is part of the Republican Platform from 2012 - it's actually Quite Typically Traditonally Republican....................................it is Diametrically Opposite of The Trump Doctrine

GOP platform 2012.png

Nothing About - Nationalism

Nothing About - White Supremacy

Nothing About - Expansion of Executive Power & Authority of the President & Capitulation by Congress to it

True - nothing about nationalism because I would think that placing the interests of the US first an foremost in international dealings would be a given for any American President or Party.

True - nothing about White Supremacy in the platform nor in the Administration.

True - nothing about the expansion of the Executive Branch in the platform nor in the actions of President Trump.

The US House - a Co-Equal Branch of the US Government disagrees

They recently passed a resolution condemning Trump Unconstitutional Attempt to circumvent the Congress by declaring a National Emergency where none exists simply because he's the First President in History who could not get funds approved for a - Pet Project

This same Resolution is being forced by Parliamentary Procedure to be voted upon in the Senate - so we will see if Trump is or is not expanding the Executive Branch Powers

Also this same US House is finally taking it's contitutional oath and responsibilities seriously and almost every House Committee is exercising it Oversight Responsibilities to actually make a final determination about whether or not the Trump is a President of attempting to be a Dictator & Despot and further the spiral of the US into a Kleptocracy

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 62 of 93

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSOIXHawsSE

above link is Associated Press 3/22/2018 - "Trump: 'I would like to' testify before Mueller

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFn2U1m5x5Y

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 63 of 93

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

True - nothing about nationalism because I would think that placing the interests of the US first an foremost in international dealings would be a given for any American President or Party.

True - nothing about the expansion of the Executive Branch in the platform nor in the actions of President Trump.

Not surprising the comprehension  level of the posts. The International dealing with this President will forever live in our annals of history. 
Praising the the leader of the KKK doesn't count.
Yes, he has expanded the Executive Branch of Government to levels never seen before.  and now what about Netanyahu  still defending him?

How typical - 1) start with an insult; 2) post an "untruth" (KKK); 3) post another "untruth" (expansion); go off topic (Netanyahu).

How typical. trying to discredit anything that I post.  well let's give it a try.

INsults to whom?   Whose comprehension level wre you refering to?they happen o be my opinion Yes, and insulting. and David Duke is he not with the KKK? and remember Charlotsville? I do - your point???

and Netanyahu, I thought he was your hero and friend. so if he is not now. I apologize. What has your mind reading about a "hero and friend" to do with the topic?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 64 of 93

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Not surprising the comprehension  level of the posts. The International dealing with this President will forever live in our annals of history. 
Yes, he has expanded the Executive Branch of Government to levels never seen before.  and now what about Netanyahu  still defending him?

How typical - 1) start with an insult; 2) post an "untruth" (KKK); 3) post another "untruth" (expansion); go off topic (Netanyahu).

How typical. trying to discredit anything that I post.  well let's give it a try.

INsults to whom?   they happen o be my opinion. and David Duke is he not with the KKK? and remember Charlotsville?

and Netanyahu, I thought he was your hero and friend. so if he is not now. I apologize.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Why Are Republicans So Supportive of Trump?

Message 65 of 93

Republicans are terrified of standing up to Trump and then going into a primary election. They know Trump's low IQ base is dedicated to 100% support of their hero in the White House. No criticism or dissenting opinions are allowed in Trump World.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 66 of 93

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 67 of 93

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 68 of 93

@Olderscout66 wrote:

The Trumpettes are loyal because lil donny hates and hurts the same people the Trumpettes hate and want to hurt. 

The GOPerLords have spent the last 34 years getting insanely rich by NOT giving workers a fair share of the profits. They tell the workers its because of Globilazation and Automation that they are the first generation to NOT get farther than their parents got, and even without those unfixable obsticals, Affirmative Action forces them to give all the raises to women and minorities

Now lil donny attacks our trading partners, telling his lofos it's bad deals that forced their boss to send the good jobs to Commie slaves in Asia.The lofos believe because they want to - it's lots easier than admitting they're being screwed over by their boss. Then he attacks poor people - the dread 47% who pay no taxes but live large on Government payments. Such a group does not exist, but lofos do not care, they just need someone they can push lower so they can feel like they're going up.

Having the Russians elect their own toadie is something most of the lofos would object to, but the same GOPerLords who they THINK are on their side tell them its all a hoax to attack lil donny who hurts the people they hate, so they defend him.

I support President Trump - who do you think I hate and want to hurt?

Once again - the changes in the world manufacturing economy began having an effect on American workers in the '70s (not 34 years ago). Hence, not something to be blamed on Reagan, Clinton, either Bush, Obama, Or Trump. Can we put that "lofo" idea to bed?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 69 of 93

@afisher wrote:

The ignoble donald supporter here may not seem to comprehend that they are the lucky ones, they have reached retirement age and are receiving subsidies that they whine that other people should not be elgible.

These are the same folks who probably bought Reagan's lie about "welfare queens", which they revive any time a Dem wants a government program, like ACA.     I rememger people here who were posting grocery bills paid for with SNAP and yes some of those bloggers are still here.

So fast forward to today, when SNAP funding is being reduced:

Reminder 62% of donalds voters are white male. 

African Americans make up 13% of the US population ( 325 M).   

Current Admin is going to cut SNAP to 39M people who the WH et al has decided are Able Bodied Adults without children (ABAWD)

Donald conveniently leaves out of his rhetoric is that 55 percent of low-income ABAWDs are male, and 48 percent are white.   

Will these ABAWD complain, when all of a sudden their "benefits" disappear?   

The ignoble donald supporters here will more than likely not be affected, so we will never hear of the problem from them, much like they will be dead when Climate Change affects water and food in the US, so denial is easy (and stupid).   

I have seen no ignobler say others should not have the opportunity to pay into a retitement plan and then enjoy it later. Can you be more precise?

Are you in favor of ABAWDs refusing work and eating based on the efforts of others?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 70 of 93

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors