Honored Social Butterfly

Why Are Republicans So Supportive of Trump?

Why Are Republicans So Supportive of Trump?

What is the - End Game?

What do they think Trump is going to provide for them?

Is the Trump Legacy - The Trump Shtick what the Republican Party wants to Stand for in the future

Because History is Certainly going to grant their wish

Corrupt - Racist - Mafia Inspired Kelptocracy

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Honored Social Butterfly

@Roxanna35 wrote:

I posted my personal view in another thread but I will try to explain  myself.

After seeing a couple of old ladies in Ohio that were asked as to why  they supported Trump and would they vote in 2020 for him

Their answer was.  Yes, we do support him because he is doing what he said he was going to do.

Digging  further into that answer. I will say, that many support Trump because of their fear of Immigration They are afraid of a country of mixed races and not a white community. and they will support anyone that will provide them that.

The religious issues, like abortion. There are by far too many Evangelists, and extremists in this country that want to impose their religious concepts on the rest of Americans.

The Judicial system. they want Trump to put in place as many right wing judges and many Constitutionalists in the Supreme Court in order to have the types of laws that they feel are good for this country.

It is imperative for the Democratic Party to learn on how to be able to reach those people who are in effect an older generation. It is going to take my children's and my granddhildren's generation to be able to normalize any of those issue.

What shovel did you dig with to find that racist jazz?

Religious issue? - killing a baby should be moral, not religious.

Constitutionalists on the Court - sure the Constitution has done well by us so continuing adherence to it makes sense.

The only "reaching out" the Dems are doing is to those who want some of the other guys' stuff.

Honored Social Butterfly

I don’t know any Republicans personally who are supportive. He’s lost or never even had support from true fiscal, small government conservatives.

Why the party supports him? Not idea. Larry Hogan our governor here in Maryland is considering running against him. We will see if he’s got enough support to beat Trump.

Honored Social Butterfly

@ManicProgressive wrote:

I don’t know any Republicans personally who are supportive. He’s lost or never even had support from true fiscal, small government conservatives.

Why the party supports him? Not idea. Larry Hogan our governor here in Maryland is considering running against him. We will see if he’s got enough support to beat Trump.

The Entire World Got To Watch 24 Republicans Who Were Elected to Congress On National TV for 7 Hours Yesterday

Defend Trump By Refusing to Ask One Question Attempting To Uncover the Truth About Trump & the Russians - Trump & Campaign Finance Crimes - Trump & Tax Evasion - Trump & Money Laundering

They all spent the entire day using Props inculding Custom Made Signage & Live Human Props - Trying to destroy the Credibility of a Witness who worked side by side with Trump for a Decade

Cohen did as much to provide cover for Trump on some key issues as he did exposing what a Corrupt Incomepetent & Dangerous Man Trump is

So if he was just a Liar - why didn;t he just go full bore and lie about everything

The Republicans just looked foolish yesterday

The Republicans in the Senate are going to look foolish when they are forced to vote Yes or No on supporting Trumps - Bogus National Emergency Declaration

There is No Upside to publicly continuing this Voracious Support for Trump - not Short Term and Certainly Not Long Term

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png