WATCH NOW: Iowa presidential candidate forum from Council Bluffs. Appearing: Montana Gov. Steve Bullock, South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg and Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders. 

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Why Are Republicans So Supportive of Trump?

Message 41 of 93

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

One of The Jobs of Congress is to protect the interests of the Amerrican People to spend their money on responsible programs that have been proven with factual analysis to be worthwhile

A valid point. Here we have a situation where the value of physical barriers is under discussion. The President has the responsibility for national security (including border security). He is attempting to find a way to do that in the partisan environment established by the Dems who seem to see that more important.

Bridges to No Where & Memorials to sitting Presidents are not worthwhile

Agreed. What has that to do with this topic?

If Trump decides tomorrow that building a artificial island between Cancun Mexico - Havana Cuba - Miami Florida would help reduce drug smuggling - human trafficking & illegal immigration - and act as deterrent to Russia in staging hypersonic nuclear missles in Cuba

Where do you get this stuff??? BTW - what is the rest of that sentence?

A idea BTW that probably makes more sense than a Wall - should American Tax Payers just automatically be on the hook for the expense without any factual justification - just on Trumps word?

Right Below your Comment - it says - should American Tax Payers just automatically be on the hook for the expense without any factual justification - just on Trumps word?

Aaaah!!! The capital "A" made it look like a new sentence.

As to "Trump's (or "Trumps" if you prefer) word - his word in the instance of physical barriers is a continuation of past actions supported by Dems. I do not recall Dems supporting an artificial island.

What Trump should have done, instead of taking the lead on this issue,, he should have told the Chamber that actually is the one that makes laws. (Congress and Senate) to come up with a Comprehensive Immigration las that would pass both chambers and that he would not veto. but oh no. he has to put his fingeers where they don't belong.

The President has the responsibility for border security. asked the Congress for the funding. Funding was the issue not "las".

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 93

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Washington Republicans can't anger trump supporters or they could never stay elected.

Probably true. Those who elected the President would expect those in Congress who they also elected to support his efforts.

And  I always thought that their loyalty was to this country. and not to any man or President. How things change.

I expect a pol to be faithful to the agenda he or she ran on. That is being faithful to the ideals of the country.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 93

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

One of The Jobs of Congress is to protect the interests of the Amerrican People to spend their money on responsible programs that have been proven with factual analysis to be worthwhile

A valid point. Here we have a situation where the value of physical barriers is under discussion. The President has the responsibility for national security (including border security). He is attempting to find a way to do that in the partisan environment established by the Dems who seem to see that more important.

If Trump decides tomorrow that building a artificial island between Cancun Mexico - Havana Cuba - Miami Florida would help reduce drug smuggling - human trafficking & illegal immigration - and act as deterrent to Russia in staging hypersonic nuclear missles in Cuba

A idea BTW that probably makes more sense than a Wall - should American Tax Payers just automatically be on the hook for the expense without any factual justification - just on Trumps word?

Right Below your Comment - it says - should American Tax Payers just automatically be on the hook for the expense without any factual justification - just on Trumps word?

As to "Trump's (or "Trumps" if you prefer) word - his word in the instance of physical barriers is a continuation of past actions supported by Dems. I do not recall Dems supporting an artificial island.

What Trump should have done, instead of taking the lead on this issue,, he should have told the Chamber that actually is the one that makes laws. (Congress and Senate) to come up with a Comprehensive Immigration las that would pass both chambers and that he would not veto. but oh no. he has to put his fingeers where they don't belong.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 93

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Washington Republicans can't anger trump supporters or they could never stay elected.

Probably true. Those who elected the President would expect those in Congress who they also elected to support his efforts.

And  I always thought that their loyalty was to this country. and not to any man or President. How things change.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 93

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 93

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 93

@mandm84 wrote:

cm9889168, when you only watch Fox channel , you will never hear about the President's false statements or Facts. Fox Nation - Opinions Done RIGHT. 

www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/01/21/president-trump-made-false-or-misleading-claims-his-first...

As I've said over and over, I do research but you still 'assume' I get my news only from FOX or FOX Nation.  So you really should not assume anything about how I get my news....is it just because I disagree with you?

Yes I've seen that also in the WaPo and again, that is NOT a simple verifiable factual list only listing the lies the Libs accuse Pres Trump of.  That is a few paragraphs that the WaPo chose and they inserted thier own explanation.  If they are SO sure that those are lies, just list them and let me do my own research...I don't do Social Media or one-liners for my news.

"The media has one job to do, and they fail at it daily."

Some of us have learned that, some haven't.

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 93

@rker321 wrote:

@cm9889168 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

Why Are Republicans So Supportive of Trump?

What is the - End Game?

What do they think Trump is going to provide for them?

Is the Trump Legacy - The Trump Shtick what the Republican Party wants to Stand for in the future

Because History is Certainly going to grant their wish

Corrupt - Racist - Mafia Inspired Kelptocracy

A better question would be 'why aren't Liberals supportive of Pres Trump'?  It's all to better America and make it a stronger nation.  If America fails it will be because of the hate-filled Liberals and their constant belittling and lies about the President.  It's like they would rather see America fail, than to keep it strong with Pres Trump. 

Do you think those who had to put up with Obama liked him being president?  Not at all, but most still respected the 'office' of president and had to tolerate him.  Some called him out but not at all like the Alt Left does with the name-calling and calling him 'orange' which he isn't (so you're either colorblind or racist).  It's nothing but being a bully which we're suppose to teach out children not to be.

And then we have this 'supposed' 9,000 lies.  I've asked for someone to post a VF list of them all (since you all seem to know about them) but no one has.  Someone sent me another News' opinion on some of them.  But I read and research before believing anything.  So post all 9000 lies or a link to it (not someone else's opinion.  Just a list of them all).  Thank you

"This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave."

You mean to tell us that you are not capable to see the lies? that you need verification from others to tell you what is a lie and what is not a lie? Boy are you ever in trouble.

It's not up to me!  I don't believe there even are 9000 lies, but the Liberals keep using that Talking Point and I've never seen a single one....just someone's opinion.  So instead of diverting from my request post a list.

And I didn't ask you to explain what a 'lie' is or isn't.  I know that real well.  Just please post it.  Since he is our President I'm sure everyone should read the list...not what you've 'heard' or someone's opinion why it's a lie; but the actual Verified Factual list.  Thank you

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 49 of 93

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 50 of 93

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views