Honored Social Butterfly

Who wants the Looney Left to run America?

At least 17 people shot in NYC on Monday as gun violence continues to soar

By Larry Celona and Kenneth Garger

At least 17 people were shot in New York City on Monday — a tally that would be considered high for a weekend day, but is “astronomical” for early in the week, law enforcement sources said.

No borough was spared from the gunplay, but Brooklyn saw the most violence with 10 shooting incidents and a total of 12 victims, sources said.

“Those numbers would be high for a Friday or Saturday, but for a Monday they are astronomical,” said one high-ranking Brooklyn cop.

Seven of those shot in Brooklyn, including a 20-year-old man who was fatally blasted, were hit in five separate incidents in the borough’s 69th Precinct, which covers the Canarsie neighborhood, according to police and sources.

On Monday night in Canarsie, five people were shotin three separate shootings in a 15-minute span, authorities said.

At about 3 a.m. Monday in the same precinct, a 20-year-old man was gunned down in the lobby of a building on Williams Avenue near Stanley Avenue, cops said.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Take a look at the states and cities that are run today by the liberal looney left and their policy failures...  

How much more evidence do you need to decide who should be running our country?

NYC is rapidly approaching the same environment we see each weekend in Chicago.  Why in the world do the liberal loonies want this for the entire country?  

If you like those failed policies, move to NYC or Chicago and leave the rest of us law abiding citizens alone...

VIMTSTL
Gold Conversationalist

@jimc91 after reading your last post I finally figured it out. The Racist Right fear the Liberal Left because the Left seeks equality while the right with their conservative views of suppresion want to limit equal rights especially under the current moron's presidency. Suppress the 1st amendment when its against the Right's interest but support it when it benefits their cause. True the protests have gone off the path but to allow fed agencies who's sole purpose is to guard the southern border to act as a peacekeepers is absurd. But then again what do i know. According to fishplayer I hate america even though I'm Native American a true full blooded injun who is not obligated to this country in any way shape or form.

Gold Conversationalist

@Fishslayer777 It's apperent you can't read I have never once said i hate America after all I'm Native American. I dont stand for your beliefs your views of inferiority and your love of country that your party always ruins when in absolute power. Typical republican always twisting words. And yes I had the opportunity to buy homes thanks to the collapse of the housing market in 2009. And trust me when I say I hate no one regardless of race color or creed. Can you say the same?????  

Honored Social Butterfly

BY:  Fox News

A riot was declared in Portland just after midnight Thursday morning after Mayor Ted Wheeler’s tense visit with protesters-- where he was booed, told to resign, given a list of demands and tear-gassed by federal agents.

His visit ended with his security detail engaging in a struggle with protesters late Wednesday night as they worked to get the mayor to safety, a report said.

Earlier, he moved with protesters to the fence outside of the federal courthouse where he stood at the front and was tear-gassed along with the crowd, according to New York Times correspondent Mike Baker.

Wheeler called the tear-gassing an "egregious overreaction," telling Baker he didn't see anything in the crowd that warranted the reaction by federal officers.

"This is not a de-escalation strategy," he said. "This is flat-out urban warfare and it's being brought on this country by the president and it's got to stop now."

PORTLAND BANS POLICE FROM WORKING WITH FEDERAL LAW ENFORCEMENT 

As Wheeler left, a few protesters following him tried to push against his security team once he had entered a building. Others threw water bottles and other projectiles at the glass door, according to Baker.

Portland's City Council passed new policies on Wednesday that immediately bans all police bureau members from working with federal law enforcement and prevents them from intentionally arresting or using force on journalists and legal observers.

Wheeler had joined protesters downtown earlier in the evening for a listening session where he thanked them for opposing the Trump administration’s “occupation” of the city in the deployment of federal agents.

"I think what we're doing tonight is actually the best thing we can do right now," Wheeler told hundreds in the crowd after a protester asked how to get federal officers out of the city, according to KGW-TV. "Be here, be heard, be unified, and be clear. We didn't want them, we didn't ask for them, they're not trained for what they're being asked to do. And we want them to leave."

Wheeler, who has repeatedly said he opposes the deployment of federal officers to the city, was nearly drowned out by shouts and jeers and calls to resign and was loudly booed when he told a protester that he didn’t support abolishing the police department.

He then addressed a much larger crowd from a raised balcony, saying “I am here tonight to stand with you.” He received some cheers when he chanted “Black lives matter!” with the crowd.

Some protesters also threw fireworks at the courthouse and tried to knock down the fencing erected outside.

Wheeler, who is also the police commissioner, has been accused by some of not reining in local police, who have used tear gas multiple times before federal agents arrived early this month in response to nearly two months of nightly protests since George Floyd was killed. Others, including business leaders, have condemned Wheeler for not bringing the situation under control before the federal agents arrived.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is what life looks like when the liberal left are in charge...  

I prefer law and order for the safety of my family.

VIMTSTL
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Part of Jim's link..

Portland's City Council passed new policies on Wednesday that immediately bans all police bureau members from working with federal law enforcement and prevents them from intentionally arresting or using force on journalists and legal observers.

=================================================

The city is doing such a great job (sic) ...OK... let the protesters burn our federal buildings!

Honored Social Butterfly

Not carrying adults after what has been going on.

The left is running our cities that are having the riots that have been going on since the May 24th killing of George Floyd.

Honored Social Butterfly

KidBoy2 wrote:

myexper reply in blue:

Not carrying adults after what has been going on.

What "has been going on" further shows that Trump is unfit to run America!

The left is running our cities that are having the riots that have been going on since the May 24th killing of George Floyd.

Peaceful protests were going on until outside agitators, including Trump supporting White Supremacists, instigated rioting ..... just as Trump's federal storm troopers are now doing in Portland!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Honored Social Butterfly

WE do!  We do!  We are tired of the fascist dictator!WE do! We do! We are tired of the fascist dictator!

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Honored Social Butterfly

KidBoy2 wrote:

Part of Jim's link..

Portland's City Council passed new policies on Wednesday that immediately bans all police bureau members from working with federal law enforcement and prevents them from intentionally arresting or using force on journalists and legal observers.

=================================================

The city is doing such a great job (sic) ...OK... let the protesters burn our federal buildings!

myexper reply:

No such advocation was ever made KidBoy2!!!

Honored Social Butterfly

What you are seeing in Portland is the trial run for Dictator Trump taking full control of the  USA if he thinks he will loose the election, or has lost the the election and wants to stay as full Dictator.

I have been telling all it could go this way  for 3 years now and you are seeing is the run up. Hitler did this in Germany using his SS, and Trump is now forming his SS with these thugs in uniform who later will lead the armed groups that have attended every Black Lives Matter protest , and many Trump rallies.

What do we do. Well work hard to get Trump so far down in the polls (to zero if possible) so his top controllers will back off from him, and pray Hitlers Germany is not what we will have after this year.

Honored Social Butterfly

You say you prefer "law and order" for your family, then surely you would like to see those attributes in your President, but sadly, they aren't there!! He has NO respect for the law or order for that matter, OOOPS!!!!!

Honored Social Butterfly

Now that's a funny comment coming from someone who supports the current CRIMINAL/THUG we have in the White House, LOL!!!
Gold Conversationalist

@KidBoy2 nothing is stopping me I own homes in California, Oklahoma, and Arizona. So when it's time to vote for Lady Pelosi I'll register in California. Currently I'm in my Arizona home supporting Mark Kelly against buffon's lap dog martha mcsally 😂😅😂😅😂😅 

Honored Social Butterfly

@OscarE1968 You own three homes and hate America? I'm confused. 

I guess you didn't have any opportunities. lol

Libs are nuttier than squirrel poop
Honored Social Butterfly

The looney left on this board are truly amazing.  

The “Cancel Culture” seems to have also infected some seniors...  

By the time a person reaches my age most folks know better.

“It’s not that liberals are ignorant, it’s just that so much of what they know, isn’t so...“

Ronald Reagan

VIMTSTL
Honored Social Butterfly

jimc91 wrote:

By the time a person reaches my age most folks know better.

myexper reply:

Yet some support Trump .... voting against their own best interests and those of our country!

Gold Conversationalist

I love and adore Nancy Pelosi. She is one tough Lady. I would move to California just to vote for her !!!!! 

Honored Social Butterfly

OscarE1968 posted..

I love and adore Nancy Pelosi. She is one tough Lady. I would move to California just to vote for her !!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------

So what is stopping you from moving?
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@KidBoy2 wrote:
OscarE1968 posted..

---------------------------------------------------------

So what is stopping you from moving?

I was thinking that lots of the posters here would be better off moving to Brazil or Russia.  They both are handing the Trump pandemic in the manner embraced by the Regressives. They have the same outlook on "Law and Order".  It is perfect AND there will be plenty of property for sale cheap.  Just like in TX and Florida. 

Honored Social Butterfly

For most folks, the answer would be they'd prefer living where the Government did the best job of protecting them and their families. Here's a little comparison of how the GOPerGovs are doing compared to the Democratic Governors.

https://tamino.wordpress.com/2020/06/21/covid-19-red-states-blue-states/

Honored Social Butterfly

If someone wants REAL NEWS, do NOT watch FOX.

Honored Social Butterfly

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Are y'all flip-floppin' already? lol Thanks for the laugh.

No one can make this crapola up... lol, no one. 

Honored Social Butterfly

Fish said "No one can make this crapola up... lol, no one. "
Wrong, he who does is in the White House, LOL. I guess you forgot. Ooops!
Honored Social Butterfly

Fishslayer777 posted...

============================================

Typical, if its not FOX its Trump world etc. Very telling.
Honored Social Butterfly

Y'all need to read this for real.... this timeY'all need to read this for real.... this time

Honored Social Butterfly

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

Y'all need to read this for real.... this timeY'all need to read this for real.... this time

A GUIDE Y'all need to read this ... ALL the time!

HOLY BIBLE.png

Honored Social Butterfly

MeagerMenacingCurlew-size_restricted.gif

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Honored Social Butterfly

@Centristsin2010 

Luv that part of the video where Nancy mocks trump with the “seal” clap...Also luved it when she tore up the copy of the speech.  
trump should really be careful when calling her names...maybe that’s where trump supporters picked up calling others names...from trump!

Honored Social Butterfly

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

That's the only reason to watch Fox News .... for the laugh!!!

Honored Social Butterfly

This thread is particularly humorous now that there is a thread asking if liberals can discuss issues without picking on Trump.  

Most of the posts on Trump's performance pick on Trump. It is the Regressives who need to fall back on name calling and memes as they have no facts supporting their positions. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png