Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 1 of 175

@n566192l--The problem is that there is nothing even remotely "nice" about racism, especially when it further devolves into the spectacle demonstrated by the idiots shouting ridiculous anti-Semitic, anti-gay, anti-black chants and using the rhetoric of the Nazi era. 

Nice to help the victims--it is what all people should do when others are victimized by criminals such as those blackening the very face of America, but unless these racist animals are stood up to, the vile disgusting behavior will  continue. Cowardly fools like those with their stupid torches abd screaming their ridiculous slogans must be made to understand that it is they who are the lesser, -not any of those they have decided to hate. Proof that these animals must be stood up to is evidenced by supporters of such vileness who participate in this forum attempting to spread the hatred and looking for any way to blame the events in Charlottesville on those advocating for equality.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 175

--Prepared for violence, sought violence, and implemented violence--the subhuman KKK, white nationalist scum--no twisting of facts can change the truth.  Alternative reality didn't work this time-except for the darkest of the dark and the dumbest of the dumb. 

Everything these animals stand for, say, and do is counter to everything good for which this country stands.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 175

@rk9152 wrote:

My objection is and has been to people coming to town to seek violence regardless of any permit or lack thereof.

And the KKK coming to town carrying firearms, wearing shields, displaying racist white supremacist signs and chanting about white supremacy is a way to "seek violence".

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 175

Look,

Alot of time has been spent on this topic,the fact is that a tragedy happened. One where Americans where hurt or killed. Maybe if we all act responsibly, and start a go fund me page to assist the victims. Hope and pray that incident lives are not lost in the future. Everyone play nice, and enjoy the limited time we all have on this planet. NANCY

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 175

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

The two sides in Charlottesville are Good and Evil, it's that simple. There is no amount of spin the Republicans can apply to Der Trumpers support of Nazi's, KKK and White Supremists that can conceal the fact their president is an infantile racist nincompoop.

Which was the "good" side - the one that came town to deny others their Constitutional right to free speech (no matter how abhorrent) via violence and intimidation - or the Kluxers.

I'd vote "None of the above".

Well, "the bad side" was clearly identified by their callous murder of a counter protester and vile attempt to openly slaughter more people!

That was one individual. A campaign aid of Bernie Sanders tried to kill Republicans at a softball practice. Is Bernie guilty?

Unlike Trump, Bernie Sanders didn't encourage his supporters to beat up protesters. You conveniently left that out of your false equivalency!

Not "protesters", "paid disrupters". You conveniently left that out of your excuse making.

Nope .... I can't "leave out" something that was never there.

And BTW ..... Trump will be on trial for instigating his thugs to beat up protesters .... "you conveniently left that out of your excuse making" for Trump's vile actions!

So, I think we can agree that there were two "bad" sides. Or did you see a "good" side??

The White Supremacists, Nazis, Alt Right and KKK are "bad" with no good side.  Those who oppose and stand up against the hatred and bigotry of these groups are on the good side.

Since there is no good side, that makes us and President Trump in agreement.

Nope again. The "good side" was there to protest against Nazis, White Supremacists, the KKK and the Alt Right ...... the core of Trump's base!

People who come to town armed and looking for a fight while taking the law in their own hands can hardly be called "good guys".

And we all support standing up against such groups withing the context of the law and not by anyone taking the law into their own hand.

Yet your posts suggest otherwise.

No they don't.

Your lack of condemnation of Nazis, White Supremacists, the KKK and the Alt Right clearly suggest otherwise.

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 175

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

There is a serious crises in our nation. Why must the hatred for our President trump all rational thinking as to how to solve it and other challenges we are facing?  Because some like yourself prefer to distort the "serious crises" and make it about "who had a permit".

It is difficult to determine if the ignorance displayed on this issue is real or feigned. Naw, it's not difficult, it's obvious.  As said numerous times, you want to argue a non-point.  The so-call masked vigilantes weren't deaIing with any permit issues and your lame claim suggesting it was, is again, a lie and a fraud.  So again, the ignorance is obvious.  But thanks for asking......

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 175

@rk9152 wrote:

"My" fellow righties were all crammed into that car??  Yep.  Do a search on "mob mentality", read about it and then you'll have a better understanding.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 175

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Yesterday, more than 20,000 young people in Boston defended America's values in opposition to the White Supremacists and Nazis. I'm so proud of them.

Too bad Trump and the members of his dedicated cult can't bring themselves to defend American values. 

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

And it was done basically peacefully with great effort by the police department (absent in Charlottesville). And it was done without any infringement on anyone's Constitutional rights.

Too bad the radical left cannot see the difference between that approach and letting the leftwing brownshirts do their thing.

without any infringement on anyone's Constitutional rights.<<< no guns were allowed in Boston. so. is this a good law? was charlottesville wrong in having less gun control? or..do you mean to say we should have common sense laws within the framework of the constitution?

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 175

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

As much as the Ohio National Guard could be called facsist pigs.....   Thanks for asking......

So what does the Ohio National Guard have to do with this?  Pssssttt....they shot and killed 4 students.

Ok, I was in Vietnam at the time, people was shooting all the time, and didn't pay that much attention..

So what does that have to do with this?

Don't bother to answer, I'm through with this .

Probably shouldnt have insinuated all anti war activists were left wing terrorists. to be sure there were some, but that aint what you said..

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 175

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

As much as the Ohio National Guard could be called facsist pigs.....   Thanks for asking......

Ever the sarcasm, yet others get the blame...

So what does the Ohio National Guard have to do with this? 

Fascist is misspelled....you're welcome

No further comments   Bye now, I'd prefer civil discussion..

Painting anti war protesters as commies is a tactic that goes back to WWI. Dont fall for it. 

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit

Top Authors