Who's Dumber, Trump or John Bolton? Cyber Security

Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Who's Dumber, Trump or John Bolton? Cyber Security

Message 1 of 5
WOW, That's a tough one. I must say though, The Donald is and will UNDO any thing Obama .

Good or Bad if it was/has it seems anything Obama he seems to want it gone. There goes that little bully, " It's my playground , you play by my rules I'm the boss" I don't care if you are safe or not, I didn't make up that rule/position".

Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 5
oh of course it's related. Anything and everything Obama accomplished or did, is or already has been undone. And the Trump damage continues............
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 5

The office of Cybersecurity Coordinator was implemented to help protect America from a burgeoning set of threats including electronic terrorism, ransomware, and weaponized AI. It was put in place by president Barrack Obama’s administration.

While we can’t be sure that fact is related, we do know president Donald Trump signed an executive order to get rid of the position last week. Security expert (cybersecurity coordinator) Rob Joyce, from the NSA, is no longer in that position. Homeland security advisor Tom Bossert is also gone.,

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 5
Can I vote for both?!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Message 5 of 5

Trump recently hired John Bolton as National Security Advisor. Yes that's the same position which was held by the felon known as General Flynn.

Most intelligence experts understand that Cyber Security is critical in protecting America, maybe more important than anything else. So guess what John Bolton did? He fired the two heads of U.S. Cyber Security. Bolton never claimed they did anything wrong, he said we didn't need their positions. 

So I ask you again, who is dumber? Is it Trump for hiring an imbecile like Bolton, or is it Bolton who doesn't think we need our best people in the Cyber Security war?

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.