Take control of your brain health with Staying Sharp! Try it today.

Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Who is your favorite First Lady of all time?

Message 51 of 255

Michelle - please come back - we miss you!!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 52 of 255

Jacqueline Kennedy is my choice for best First Lady.  Even though I'm a Republican I really liked her for how well she conducted herself as the President's wife and mother to their children.  I can still see in my mind the day President Kennedy was assassinated and how sad it was for our nation that it could happen.  

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 53 of 255

Definatly NOT Michelle Obama; what a nightmare and a joke she made of the whitehouse - discraceful first lady, discraceful person.  Thank god the Obamas are out of the white house.  Jackie Kennedy that was class.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 54 of 255
- Nancy Ragan -
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 55 of 255
Absolutely! My hero.
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 56 of 255

I think there are too many unkind, partisan answers listed here.  This doesn't need to be answered along political lines.  To do so is kind of being limited in thought.

Michele Obama was a gracious first lady--polite, great wife/mother/friend/daughter...which all make her a wonderful, exemplary person.  However, she did not do anything extraordinary as a first lady...except to be a good person, set a good example as a good person, etc.  NOTHING wrong with that.  However, she will not go down in history as accomplishing anything noteworthy.  The fascinations with the Obamas is well-founded--amazing people--just not going to hold up to historical scrutiny outside of 1 or 2 events (healthcare (falling apart/failing) and the much-needed support of the LGBTQ community).  I think to be listed as a BEST first lady, Michele would have had to contributed more to the country on her own, like Eleanor Roosevelt, Dolly Madison, etc.  

Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 57 of 255

Just name your favorite first lady and leave out the politics. I don't need to know who believes in the Easter Bunny. Not all liberals are bleeding hearts, but they do have a sense of social right and wrong. The bleeding hearts get carried away.

Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 58 of 255
PATHETIC!! Your Yugoslavian trophy wife/catalog wife hasn't been seen anywhere since the inauguration. OOPS, excuse me, she was window dressing in Saudi Arabia. Even when she has spoken, we need an interpreter. CHILD PLEASE!!!
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 59 of 255

Michelle Obama was a very caring first lady who represented the United States with the ultimate respect of the title of First Lady. She has a Law Degree from Harvard University!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 60 of 255

Michelle the WORST EVER. MELANIA PURE CLASS THANK GOD FOR HER AND TRUMP. THEY WILL SAVE US FROM THE FLAMING LIBERALS

Kudos
Views