Credit freezes are free under a federal law that just went into effect. Learn how to protect your credit.

Kudos
Views

Re: Who is your favorite First Lady of all time?

Message 1 of 255

Thank you for your participation. This thread is now closed. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 255
I have been a member of AARP for many many years probably longer then you, I only say something when things and opinions I write are attacked as I did answer the question at first and was attacked so go back to them and tell them your story
Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 255
I agree. Thank you!
Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 255

Ladies and Gentlemen,  We were asked one question - who is your favorite first lady?  We got off track a little and this has blown up to a full scale of ugly.  Let's go back to the question, give our reason for our favorite first lady and let it go.  We're all mature adults, with the right to speak our minds, but we don't need to get nasty.  For those of us who are proud members of AARP remember we're given this fun acknowledgement to join in a discussion.  For those of us who aren't we need for you to become one.  Please have respect, graciousness and be tolerable of those who are of a different mind.  This is what makes the world go 'round.  We just need to mind our manners and be respectful. 

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 255

@jeanette1109wrote:

Good grief woman!  Stop being so nasty!  Just let it go and move on!  You've answered the forum question and made it perfectly clear that you adore melonia sooooo....MOVE ON ALREADY!!!

Welcome to the forum, Jeanette.  You make several great points. Thank you.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 255

@donnaw574413wrote:
I had already answered this as Melania So?  then I was attacked about Trump which is my view.  Great!  Now if  you want to defend your views about trump, go start a topic about trump in another thread.  Coming to this thread and attempting to change the subject is against the TOS. and I have a right to my view regardless of what you feel. No kidding!  But you don't have the right to do it here, in this topic.  All the people here have a right to there (sic) opinion and so do I. Again, you have the right to start a topic about anything you wish as long as it's within the TOS....your whining in this topic about what others think about trump or Fox is against the TOS.  They are trying to sway us from a wonderful President and first lady who both I adore. Obviously.  That's not the topic here.  They are good people and trying hard to help the US which Obama almost destroyed, ( my opinon again) And AGAIN, has nothing to do with this topic. Trolls are those who disrupt topics....that's what you're doing.  Sorry a lot of you can't see the good in him ....it's OK, we'll live.   and her but half the country does so 35% is NOT "half the country".  don't you think we can't be all wrong? No.  My answer: Melania  We know; you posted it several times already.  Now, may I suggest you start your own topic about how wonderful trump and Melania are and I'm rather confident you'll get a few responses you can attack.
Ta-ta.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 255

@donnaw574413wrote:
Jeanette 1109 this was none of your business, so you move on and mind your own business, not interested in what you have to say.

You are posting on a private forum owned by AARP.  All posters,including Jeanette, have every right to post as they please as long as she is following the TOS.  Did you not understand the warning you received by the forum moderator?  The topic is favorite first ladies....not your opinion of other posters or Presidents.

You arethe nasty person by butting into things that don't concern you, was this addressed to you what you answered to. Then you go away!  I have to agree with Jeanette....there is no need for your being rude and attacking others; especially a new poster here.

Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 255
Jeanette 1109 this was none of your business, so you move on and mind your own business, not interested in what you have to say. You arethe nasty person by butting into things that don't concern you, was this addressed to you what you answered to. Then you go away!
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 255

Good grief woman!  Stop being so nasty!  Just let it go and move on!  You've answered the forum question and made it perfectly clear that you adore melonia sooooo....MOVE ON ALREADY!!!

Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 255
Just a quick reply to Bradley M28057, I have lived my life with integrity and character, was an owner of a very large company and am retired now and live very well. I love Fox News, especially Hannity at nights and is a man of truth and honor and will not lie as all the other stations do, you don't have any idea of what is going on watching them as they don't want you to know the truth. If you were to watch him for a couple of weeks you would see all the corruption that was going on in the Obama administration on down and he proves all of it to you. try watching it maybe you can be educated and sorry I don't play Bridge as am too busy helping other people in my life and giving to them, no time for that. Donna
Kudos
Views