From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Who is your favorite First Lady of all time?

Message 31 of 255
What has Michele done, Nothing, you don't know what you are talking about, Name what she has done, worthless!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 255

Right on!  Finally a comment that makes sense!!

Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 255
Love Trump and his wife and she is the best!!
Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 255
I agree, Michelle was the worse of all time.
Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 255
Actually Michelle I would rate as the worse as she always looked like a frump, she had no taste in clothes and if listen to the secret service guys, they couldn't stand her and she thought she was all that and so glad she is our of our house, Melania is the best of all time.
Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 255

Melania Trump as she represents the United States so well with how beautiful she is, how accomplished she is with all the languages she can speak which is so impressive.  She dresses so nice and her wardrobe is stunning on her.  She stands behind her husband and believes in him. She is very real tries very hard to represent us well.  I am so impressed by her and am sure she is going to do a lot in the 8 years they are in the White House.  Laura Bush would be my second pick as she was so nice also with all she did and how much she cared.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 255

@lk152wrote:

centrist, I have been reading the posts and responses to this topic. While I can understand some people's dislike of Hillary Clinton and Eleanor Roosevelt as First Lady; those that have been critical of Michelle Obama have brought up no reasons of substance for their criticism of her as First Lady. Perhaps it is just because some people of a particular political persuasion just cannot abide with a well educated, accomplished and intelligent black woman as First Lady. I believe that there are a lot of people in this country who believe that the only way a black woman should enter the White House is through the servant's entrance. 

Michelle Obama exuded class and sophistication as a presidential wife. She supported her husband's political career. Unlike Hillary Clinton, she didn't become involved in her husband's career except to lend support, although she is well qualified for a political career of her own. There are a lot of people who like the wife of a President to be just a companion who provides eye candy for state dinners and adds decorations to the White House. 

As far as First Lady, Melainia Trump seems out of her league. She has been largely absent from the White House since her husband's inauguration. No doubt she feels awkward in state occasions and would much prefer to be in the background, caring for their son Barron. Melainia Trump is IMHO far more intelligent than her husband, but The Donald is a great meal ticket. At 24 years younger than her husband, she no doubt is waiting for the day when she can become a wealthy widow. So far the Trump administration is a daily soap opera that no Hollywood screen writer could make up. 

I agree 100%, "Golf'n"!  Certainly some of the Michelle haters are racists and the others are beholden by Fox or Hate Radio, Limblah and Hannity which wouldn't dare report anything positive about Michelle Obama.  You'll never see a truthful, insightful or intelligent reason to hold her with such disdain as a couple of posters have posted. It's a tribute to their bigotry, racial/political or otherwise.

And I'm with you....other than tolerate her husband, I'm not see Melania do much with her opportunity.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 255
1/3 OF A JEER
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 255
Michelle Obama was my favorite First Lady.
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 255

centrist, I have been reading the posts and responses to this topic. While I can understand some people's dislike of Hillary Clinton and Eleanor Roosevelt as First Lady; those that have been critical of Michelle Obama have brought up no reasons of substance for their criticism of her as First Lady. Perhaps it is just because some people of a particular political persuasion just cannot abide with a well educated, accomplished and intelligent black woman as First Lady. I believe that there are a lot of people in this country who believe that the only way a black woman should enter the White House is through the servant's entrance. 

Michelle Obama exuded class and sophistication as a presidential wife. She supported her husband's political career. Unlike Hillary Clinton, she didn't become involved in her husband's career except to lend support, although she is well qualified for a political career of her own. There are a lot of people who like the wife of a President to be just a companion who provides eye candy for state dinners and adds decorations to the White House. 

As far as First Lady, Melainia Trump seems out of her league. She has been largely absent from the White House since her husband's inauguration. No doubt she feels awkward in state occasions and would much prefer to be in the background, caring for their son Barron. Melainia Trump is IMHO far more intelligent than her husband, but The Donald is a great meal ticket. At 24 years younger than her husband, she no doubt is waiting for the day when she can become a weathy widow. So far the Trump administration is a daily soap opera that no Hollywood screen writer could make up. 

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors