Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Who is your favorite First Lady of all time?

Message 41 of 255

@mark0259wrote:

Definatly NOT Michelle Obama; what a nightmare and a joke she made of the whitehouse - discraceful first lady, discraceful person.  Easy to write hateful words, but can you defend what you posted?  How was she a "nightmare"?  How was she "disgraceful"?  Clearly, the "joke" is obvious....  

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 255

@jm2422wrote:
PATHETIC!! Your Yugoslavian trophy wife/catalog wife hasn't been seen anywhere since the inauguration. OOPS, excuse me, she was window dressing in Saudi Arabia. Even when she has spoken, we need an interpreter. CHILD PLEASE!!!

Good points.  And I wonder how that anti-bullying on social media coming....  She should start with her "loving" <choke, choke> husband.

Comparing Obama's and Trumps

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 255

@rosanner366035wrote:

Michelle the WORST EVER.  Really?  What criteria are you using?  MELANIA PURE CLASS  Really?  Is plagerizing a speech, "class"?  Is claiming you have a college degree when you didn't complete an entire year, "class"/  In what reality is THAT?  Do you support her getting an "Eistein Visa"?  Why?  THANK GOD FOR HER AND TRUMP. THEY WILL SAVE US FROM THE FLAMING LIBERALS and lead us into facism....

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 255

laura bush.....grace,humility, dignity, compassion, faith, reserve, good works STILL, no need for limelight or recognition, character, dignity and love of the United States of America

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Who is your favorite First Lady of all time? Eleanor Roosevelt because she lead the c

Message 45 of 255
Eleanor Roosevelt was a great lady. But you must have suffered some sort of brain damage after you wrote that. I agree that Melania Trump is doing the best she can - for being married to the worst President in history. Your comments about Michelle Obama don’t even make sense.
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Who is your favorite First Lady of all time? Eleanor Roosevelt because she lead the c

Message 46 of 255

Eleanor Roosevelt lead the charge for the first ladies.  She wasn't particularily attractive but her internal beauty is eternal.  Michelle Obama was the worst to date as she sucked money from the American people in the pursuit of her own happiness.  To hell with American women that was her charge, make me wealthy and give me what I want.  She is a dirty player.  Discusting.  Melania Trump is doing the best she can and has proven herself in the short time she has been in the White House.  The garbage her husband was left from the Obama era is showning the beginnings of "thorough clean up" by Trump.  The rest will unfold in the years to come and he will be an outstanding President in history.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 255

MICHELLE OBAMA, SHE HAS DONE SO MUCH TO HELP YOUNG PEOPLE AND VETERANS AND THEIR FAMILIES.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 255

Eleanor Roosevelt

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 49 of 255

My favorite lady is Mitchell Obama.

she is brilliant, authentic, beautiful and classic. She brought dignity to the White House. She reminded the nation the White House was ‘  the People’s House’ and opened the doors for all to visit. She even created a garden in the highest office on the land and the world. O boy , what an exampler. She cooked, she entertained and she nurtured her family. Her dressing was modest and real. She exemplified what a true family should be to the world. Mitchell will remain my Hero for many years to come.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 50 of 255
Sincerity, finess, compassion and class define MIchelle Obama.
Miss her and the fine example she set.
Kudos
Views