AARP and the photographers of Magnum Photos look at older people living in new ways around the world in A New Age.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Who is your favorite First Lady of all time?

Message 181 of 255
Without a doubt, it's Melania Trump. She is Gorgeous, Graceful, Sweet, God-loving and she Will have such a positive outcome on America's children, and, the world at large!!! YES! Melania!!!!!!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 182 of 255
Dolly Madison.
So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 183 of 255

@pc6063 wrote:

Cent--Madonna? Subliminal messages?

Yeah, I know....lol.   Sometimes is best just to leave well enough alone.....sometimes.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 184 of 255

Cent--Madonna? Subliminal messages? I'd think the most obvious reason Melania doesn't stay with her husband-even on those taxpayer money trips to Florida--is that she can't stand him anymore than the majority if Americans.

His money is nice--having to actually live with this pathological scum ball is another. Melania saw her chance to get away from him and took it.

Be interesting to see what happens in June.  Even if she goes to Washington, just watching her body language when she's with him, indicates to me she'll have separate quarters.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 185 of 255

@fangoh45 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@ws6550 wrote:
I really don't blame Melania Trump for not staying in The White House especially after Madonna sent that subliminal message to blow up The White House. There are too many sick people out there that would love to fulfill her (Madonna) heart desire.

Maybe almost as many who wanted to kill the black couple who lived there.....just saying.

How many wanted that to happen.  No idea.  What's your guess?

im sure you have comparative numbers. You'd be mistaken.  Of course, Obama had over 81/2 years longer than Trump to build up a group of hateful evil people.  Not really, Trump is 70, Obama is 55.  By my count, Trump has had 15 more years.

Maybe, your stats will show the number of threats based on the number of days in office?  Would that please anyone?

Don't you just love this picture of the "Liar-in-Chief" on Google's page when you search the word, "Trump"?

Image result

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 186 of 255

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@ws6550 wrote:
I really don't blame Melania Trump for not staying in The White House especially after Madonna sent that subliminal message to blow up The White House. There are too many sick people out there that would love to fulfill her (Madonna) heart desire.

Maybe almost as many who wanted to kill the black couple who lived there.....just saying.

How many wanted that to happen.

im sure you have comparative numbers. Of course, Obama had over 81/2 years longer than Trump to build up a group of hateful evil people.

Maybe, your stats will show the number of threats based on the number of days in office?

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 187 of 255

She hasn't been First Lady long enough to have any real opinion. Time will tell...

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 188 of 255

@ws6550 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 189 of 255

@ws6550 wrote:
Melania Trump speaks volumes in her actions, so it doesn't take much. How do you know who someone is before they arrive in the spotlight? Just saying...

I don't think anyone else here called her Queen.

btw, it's useful to indicate who you're responding to for what it's worth.  An easy way to accomplish that is to click the quote button after you hit reply.  Then you can type your response and everyone will know who you're addressing your comments to.

Thanks and happy posting....

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 190 of 255
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors