Who is the Trump Base - Here's what you should know

Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 1 of 81

Don't trust your eyes when you see 99.9% of Trump loyalists at his rallies are white people. Most of them are old white people.

That's very appropriate for the President who wants to "Make America White Again".

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Who is the Trump Base - Here's what you should know

Message 2 of 81

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

The Trump Base lives in an alternate reality where facts, the truth, and logic are replaced by the Fox Propaganda Network and non-stop lies from the Liar-In-Cheif.

Another copy&paste totally obsessed with Fox ad the rest of the cliches.

I do not understand why it is that the hate filled left cannot understand that there are sincere people who happen to have a different political perspective that predates and is independent of Fox.

Same reason we don't like Trump. Liars and traitors to America

Do you realize that you just called anyone if a different political ideology "Liars and traitors to America"?

It seems that the Russian plan to weaken us though division is alive and well on these boards when anything other than the straight Party line is thought of that way.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 81

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

The Trump Base lives in an alternate reality where facts, the truth, and logic are replaced by the Fox Propaganda Network and non-stop lies from the Liar-In-Cheif.

I do not understand why it is that the hate filled left cannot understand that there are sincere people who happen to have a different political perspective that predates and is independent of Fox.

Same reason we don't like Trump. Liars and traitors to America

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 81

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Conservative Victim Card.jpgTrump Supporter: I'm a White Victim

Offensive but predictable.

Yep, the information on the card is predictable, which one(s) did you check?

Only had to go back three days to find something to insult with - not bad. As to your question - none.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 81

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 81

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Conservative Victim Card.jpgTrump Supporter: I'm a White Victim

Offesnive but predictable.

Yep, the information on the card is predictable, which one(s) did you check?

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 81

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

As usual, RK is changing the subject and meaning of what others say. So let me be very clear and repeat what I said late yesterday afternoon. I don't want people believing RK's version of what I said.

It's Monday night and I really needed a big laugh on a tough day. I want to thank RK who provided that big laugh when he (RK) wrote the following:

"rk tries to bring logic and truth into the hate filled topics and discuss the issues."

It is a shame that ct sees logic and truth as a laughing matter (multiple times). 

Actually, I haven't seen the "truth and logic" you referred to.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 81

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 81

@Richva wrote:

Trump's base is pretty much the Republican party. While he enjoys a 60% disapproval rating among voters in general, he has an 80% approval rating among Republicans.  The question is how many well researched books, well documented dossiers, insider op-eds, and personal scandals can they take before that 80% begins to slide.  

Another interesting question being asked is  how many Republicans are lying about their approval of Trump. If they see checking the "disapprove" box as admitting they should have voted for Hillary, they may not do it.  That will not push them to support the Republican party at the polls if they believe the party and Trump is going to make them look foolish.  

I really do not understand how anyone could believe that and still be so mad and negative all the time. if it is true, your neoMarxists will be able to resume their long march in the not too distant future.

If you believe that - smile, enjoy life.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 81

What does the following post have to do with the subject of this thread?

"Is this about RK or about about the subject of the topic?  Why is it that some are more interested in discussing other posters rather than the topic?"

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Now until February 11, play this classic game online at AARP. Get in the game and play now.

jeopardy for aarp logo

Top Authors