Honored Social Butterfly

Who is causing havoc: not the antifa.

RW media ploy is that everything that happens at a peaceful protest is the result of a "antifa" destroying property, smashing windows, etc.    And once again they are wrong.  

Of course the RW here won't believe me.   I do wonder if they will believe the local Police?  https://www.startribune.com/police-umbrella-man-was-a-white-supremacist-trying-to-incite-george-floy...

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Honored Social Butterfly

It is always fun in the morning to review how the RW respond to threads.   Today, that is a doozy.   More than one person linked to the same local news in Richmond.   RW could not be bothered to read the same information from either thread - but instead retreated to the RW whine:  "fake news".    We now know that they refuse to read articles in the news, but instead retreat to their Alt-Right bs. news feeds.    Quite pathetic - but that is what they are implying.    

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

So Donald and his gang of goons is going to arrest and prosecute innocent individuals, because they supposedly stand for law and order - except they seem to not want to arrest one of their own....haven't we seen this movie before?   

That is why the US created the War on Drugs and then started going to urban areas where Black Americans lived, but no white areas.

There is now a second location:  https://www.wsls.com/news/virginia/2020/07/27/police-richmond-riots-instigated-by-white-supremacists...

Esteemed Social Butterfly

It's a word that IMPOOPUS and Billy Barr threw out there and the RW media and base besties swallowed hook, line, and sinker.  I have to laugh every time they bring it up because when you ask for proof, you get 🤐.

Honored Social Butterfly

@MsStretch wrote:

It's a word that IMPOOPUS and Billy Barr threw out there and the RW media and base besties swallowed hook, line, and sinker.  I have to laugh every time they bring it up because when you ask for proof, you get 🤐.

Twitter provided proof that it was White Supremacists who posted as Antifa to incite riots.

And as we all know, White Supremacists support Trump ... and Trump supports White Supremacists!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Honored Social Butterfly

@myexper wrote:

@MsStretch wrote:

Twitter provided proof that it was White Supremacists who posted as Antifa to incite riots.

And as we all know, White Supremacists support Trump ... and Trump supports White Supremacists!

Right you are, Myexp....  To wit:

Police: Richmond riots instigated by white supremacists disguised as Black Lives Matter

RICHMOND, Va. – Riots in downtown Richmond over the weekend were instigated by white supremacists under the guise of Black Lives Matter, according to law enforcement officials.

Protesters tore down police tape and pushed forward toward Richmond police headquarters, where they set a city dump truck on fire.

Police declared the event an “unlawful assembly” and ordered people to leave, later deploying tear gas.

Six people were arrested. The mayor of Richmond thanked the Black Lives Matter protesters he said tried to stop the white supremacists from spearheading the violence.

“Their mission is simple, not the Richmond we know,” said Mayor Levar Stoney.

Besides the police department, damage also occurred in and around the VCU campus.

Police: Richmond riots instigated by white supremacists disguised as Black Lives Matter 

@sunluvngal  Was this identified in your "Deep Research" on the recent riots?  Did I miss your mentioning it?  If so, my apologies.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

afisher:  RW media ploy is that everything that happens at a peaceful protest is the result of a "antifa" destroying property, smashing windows, etc. And once again they are wrong. 

They're wrong on purpose. They know the cult sits spellbound and horrified in front of their TVs watching footage of rioting every day, so why not call them all antifa and get a big bang for their buck? Trump's reelection campign is to scare the pants off his followers telling them mobs of rabid antifa leftists will be coming to them soon unless he gets another term. After all, what else does he have to run on except a homemade boogieman?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png