Kudos
Views

Message 1 of 36

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

Did I mention the Trump campaign/RNC raise $125,000,000 in the third quarter? 

People vote FIRST with their purse. Of course president Trump will still out campaign the entire dem fleet of losers. Talk about the JV. 

When it comes to being the king of the microphone, president Trump has no equal. He owns the narrative, he owns the air waves, he owns the dems. President Trump is the  political equivalent of the WWF smack down and the dems are getting smacked down. 

Say uncle

Demodummies ... y'all like a bag or rocks. 

If what you say is true why did Trump have to cancel all Reb. primaries  to make sure he had no opposition. Could it have been he would have been beaten in them by one of the other 3 running against him.

President Trump is also a pragmatist. He has 96% approval in the party. To what end would giving a voice to malcontents, you know the Flakes, the Kaisch's of the party, when they have nothing to offer... other than negativity? If they want their voice to be heard get a job at CNN or do more speaking engagements. 

Political stragey is about winning. Do you think anyone other than president Trump will win the nomination? No you don't... it was rhetorical. 

* I'm not sure I like the idea, but I understand it. 

If you understand it then you know Trump is a Dictator as that is what Dictators do. Trump ran his business this way, he used mob people in AC. He cheated all the time that is why his Charity was put out of business, he paid off women, he rapped his wife, he tried to steal 3 million for NYC, he had to pay 24 million to students of Trump U for fraud, he is an unindited coconspirter in ordering Michael Cohen to break the law, and Cohen is in jail (Trump should be with him) and a lot more. There was just a TV show and for one hour all it did was cover proven lies Trump has told. Well since you understand trump explain why anyone could vote for a low life like Trump.

Easy guido... you're gonna blow a gasket. 

Maybe you don't understand how politics works and maybe your a "bit' bias and full of stuff. 

Everything I  told you is fact which neither you nor I can change. Try learning the subject.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 36

@john258 wrote:

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

People vote FIRST with their purse. Of course president Trump will still out campaign the entire dem fleet of losers. Talk about the JV. 

When it comes to being the king of the microphone, president Trump has no equal. He owns the narrative, he owns the air waves, he owns the dems. President Trump is the  political equivalent of the WWF smack down and the dems are getting smacked down. 

Say uncle

If what you say is true why did Trump have to cancel all Reb. primaries  to make sure he had no opposition. Could it have been he would have been beaten in them by one of the other 3 running against him.

President Trump is also a pragmatist. He has 96% approval in the party. To what end would giving a voice to malcontents, you know the Flakes, the Kaisch's of the party, when they have nothing to offer... other than negativity? If they want their voice to be heard get a job at CNN or do more speaking engagements. 

Political stragey is about winning. Do you think anyone other than president Trump will win the nomination? No you don't... it was rhetorical. 

If you understand it then you know Trump is a Dictator as that is what Dictators do. Trump ran his business this way, he used mob people in AC. He cheated all the time that is why his Charity was put out of business, he paid off women, he rapped his wife, he tried to steal 3 million for NYC, he had to pay 24 million to students of Trump U for fraud, he is an unindited coconspirter in ordering Michael Cohen to break the law, and Cohen is in jail (Trump should be with him) and a lot more. There was just a TV show and for one hour all it did was cover proven lies Trump has told. Well since you understand trump explain why anyone could vote for a low life like Trump.

Easy guido... you're gonna blow a gasket. 

Maybe you don't understand how politics works and maybe your a "bit' bias and full of stuff. 

Libs are nuttier than squirrel poop
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 36

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

Say uncle

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 36

@john258 wrote:

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

Say uncle

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 36

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

Say uncle

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 36

Say uncle

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 36

@gordyfl wrote:

I wouldn't say the Republicans "won", but "laughing all the way to the wine cave" was pretty funny, from a Republican perspective.

We'll have to wait a couple of weeks or so, to see if any big movements in the polls.

We'll see how Trump does when he eventually gets on the Debate stage. There will be plenty of scrtiny. 

DO YOU REALLY THINK HE WILL GET TO THAT STAGE? He has already said he thinks the Debate Commission is far left and against him. That was his opening shot to allow him to skip them unless he Dems. run someone he thinks he can beat, and right now he and his backers are working to have the Dems put someone up like that. The Dems must change what they are doing now, and if they do my feeling if Trump is Trump he will not debate them, and give the Dems something else to use on him. By the way Trump cancelled the GOP primaries so he would have no one opposing him, and not have to counter what they said about him.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 36

@gordyfl wrote:

We had wine caves which was the lead tonight on the news.

You want Trump then you keep supporting the path they are on and you will have him forever.

If you want change then go after them to set the tone for the election and counter now what Russia has started to do along with the far right.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For many of us, getting big money out of politics is not only important, it is urgent. Long overdue.

As Frank Luntz pointed out - "The second point, that fundraiser itself (the Wine Cave Fundraiser) was unseemly and our voters in the focus group were really angry at Mayor Pete for actually holding the fundraiser in the first place."

08/14/2014

Pelosi Brings Politicians, Donors to Napa Wine Country

Nancy Pelosi once again, bringing her top donors and other powerful political figures to wine country for a two-day legislative and issues conference at the swanky Villagio Inn and Spa.

High profile draws include Google’s Eric Schmidt, mega donor and environmental activist Tom Steyer and California Gov. Jerry Brown.

The session is not a fundraiser, but invitees are members of the 2014 Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee Speaker’s Cabinet, a group that requires a contribution of $32,400 this year to the party committee.

Pelosi is also bringing in a handful of vulnerable Democratic lawmakers to mix and mingle with some of her biggest supporters. Getting picked to attend is considered an opportunity to schmooze with potential mega donors.

https://www.politico.com/story/2014/08/nancy-pelosi-brings-pols-donors-to-wine-country-110030

"How much do you figure this seat will cost?"....

money politics seat.jpg

Well if you want money out of politics you do it by laws not talk. Big story in our paper today is how Warren used big money all the time. She even had a Wine fundraiser in Boston not long ago with high end donors. The article says she is a fraud. This is the type of nonsense  you are helping along by blindly defending something the Dems are doing which is stupid. If you think all of what they are saying and doing is not going to come back and haunt who ever runs against Trump. Trump will control the narrative of the election and that gives him a good chance of wining. By the way Frank is a right wing hack up helps them develop the way to present their lies in away people will accept them. If you watched the CNN program on Trump lies last evening you saw that explained in detail. The far left are as bad as the far right in being enablers but what they are reallying doing is working for Trump and do not even know it. By the way the article in this mornings paper says Bernie falls into the same place Warren does. As I said before if I were Trump I would choose Warren first, Bernie second to run against me.  If you want what you post then you better join the movement to have the Dems change the way they are campaigning quickly. I will say right now it looks like the far left people have joined with the far right people to reelect Trump. I hope the far left prove me Wrong and stop the nonsense going on with what the Dems are doing for the sake of the USA.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 36

I wouldn't say the Republicans "won", but "laughing all the way to the wine cave" was pretty funny, from a Republican perspective.

We'll have to wait a couple of weeks or so, to see if any big movements in the polls.

We'll see how Trump does when he eventually gets on the Debate stage. There will be plenty of scrtiny. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 36

The ALL WHITE Republican Party and Trump Cult have locked up a significant percentage of the population. There are millions of Americans who perceive Comrade Trump as the savior of white people. 

This explains why they tolerate the convicted felons, pathological lying, non-stop insults, criminal behavior, and assorted other insanity in the White House (and they mean WHITE House). Although they may be a large perecentage of the population, thankfully, they are definitely a minority.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit

Top Authors