Reply
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
248
Views

Re: Who Were the Mueller Report's Hired Guns?

248 Views
Message 21 of 33

@CriticalThinking wrote:

It's fascinating and scary to watch Trump Lovers portray anyone who investigates the mob boss in the White House as corrupt and immoral. Anyone who investgates their hero becomes the victim of a smear campaign, filled with bogus conspiracy plots.

 

At the same time, they completely ignore the immoral, criminal enterprise in the White House, which is led by a pathological liar who has no respect for the rule of law.


You are right, CeeTee.  It's fun to watch some of them play fantasy games, like "I know who was in the voting booth with you" and "I still haven't discern the difference between investigating someone and spying."


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
248
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
255
Views

Re: Who Were the Mueller Report's Hired Guns?

255 Views
Message 22 of 33

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

I'm sure your suggestions to Barr will fall on deaf ears since his goal is quite clear and productive. BTW, don't liberals like the Constitutions method of using the Electoral College instead of popular vote? Why don't you just start over since you don't like the existing Constitution?


I was just pointing out the Trump started his Russian backed administration without any kind of mandate. I appreciate your argument that it does not matter if the voters wanted him, only that he won.  A very Republican argument.


You were just pointing out that ONLY Democrats were forced to vote for Trump because Russian agents were in the voting booth with them and at gunpoint, forced their hand. BTW, I didn't have Russian agents in the booth like you did!


Nobody was forced to vote for Trump. They were just lied to, given misleading information, and fake news. Pretty much what Trump has done since the election, eh?  Maybe there is a manual in Russian in the top left drawer of his desk?


Most Republicans knew long before Trump was on the ticket that they weren't voting for Hillary Clinton! The only collusion I saw was between Obama, Hillary, and Comey with Russia and the plot to derail Trump if he won.

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
255
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
268
Views

Re: Who Were the Mueller Report's Hired Guns?

268 Views
Message 23 of 33

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

I'm sure your suggestions to Barr will fall on deaf ears since his goal is quite clear and productive. BTW, don't liberals like the Constitutions method of using the Electoral College instead of popular vote? Why don't you just start over since you don't like the existing Constitution?


I was just pointing out the Trump started his Russian backed administration without any kind of mandate. I appreciate your argument that it does not matter if the voters wanted him, only that he won.  A very Republican argument.


You were just pointing out that ONLY Democrats were forced to vote for Trump because Russian agents were in the voting booth with them and at gunpoint, forced their hand. BTW, I didn't have Russian agents in the booth like you did!


Nobody was forced to vote for Trump. They were just lied to, given misleading information, and fake news. Pretty much what Trump has done since the election, eh?  Maybe there is a manual in Russian in the top left drawer of his desk?

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
268
Views
Highlighted
Esteemed Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
259
Views

Re: Who Were the Mueller Report's Hired Guns?

259 Views
Message 24 of 33
It quite mind blowing to me CT. They overlook everything about Trump. All they seem to care is that he remains in power, and nothing else. Really sad.
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
259
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
309
Views

Who Were the Mueller Report's Hired Guns?

309 Views
Message 25 of 33

It's fascinating and scary to watch Trump Lovers portray anyone who investigates the mob boss in the White House as corrupt and immoral. Anyone who investgates their hero becomes the victim of a smear campaign, filled with bogus conspiracy plots.

 

At the same time, they completely ignore the immoral, criminal enterprise in the White House, which is led by a pathological liar who has no respect for the rule of law.

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
309
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
344
Views

Re: Who Were the Mueller Report's Hired Guns?

344 Views
Message 26 of 33

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

I'm sure your suggestions to Barr will fall on deaf ears since his goal is quite clear and productive. BTW, don't liberals like the Constitutions method of using the Electoral College instead of popular vote? Why don't you just start over since you don't like the existing Constitution?


I was just pointing out the Trump started his Russian backed administration without any kind of mandate. I appreciate your argument that it does not matter if the voters wanted him, only that he won.  A very Republican argument.


You were just pointing out that ONLY Democrats were forced to vote for Trump because Russian agents were in the voting booth with them and at gunpoint, forced their hand. BTW, I didn't have Russian agents in the booth like you did!

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
344
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
500
Views

Re: Who Were the Mueller Report's Hired Guns?

500 Views
Message 27 of 33

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

I'm sure your suggestions to Barr will fall on deaf ears since his goal is quite clear and productive. BTW, don't liberals like the Constitutions method of using the Electoral College instead of popular vote? Why don't you just start over since you don't like the existing Constitution?


I was just pointing out the Trump started his Russian backed administration without any kind of mandate. I appreciate your argument that it does not matter if the voters wanted him, only that he won.  A very Republican argument.

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
500
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
506
Views

Re: Who Were the Mueller Report's Hired Guns?

506 Views
Message 28 of 33

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

I'm going to tell liberals a deep dark secret: conservatives are not going to smear Mueller but instead AG Barr will do some real detective work and get to the bottom of the spying that the Democrats did to Trump as well as provide the contingency plan in case Hillary lost. Some Democrat's heads are going to roll. I predict this will take months instead of years!


Wouldn't it be better if AG Barr did some real detective work to see if the facts in the Steele Dossier can be verified?  Republicans keep trying to pretend that the Russians didn't install Trump in office.  They spent $1.5 million a month on the effort to place Trump there.  A majority of American voters rejected Trump. 


I'm sure your suggestions to Barr will fall on deaf ears since his goal is quite clear and productive. BTW, don't liberals like the Constitutions method of using the Electoral College instead of popular vote? Why don't you just start over since you don't like the existing Constitution?

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
506
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
4
Kudos
600
Views

Re: Who Were the Mueller Report's Hired Guns?

600 Views
Message 29 of 33

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

I'm going to tell liberals a deep dark secret: conservatives are not going to smear Mueller but instead AG Barr will do some real detective work and get to the bottom of the spying that the Democrats did to Trump as well as provide the contingency plan in case Hillary lost. Some Democrat's heads are going to roll. I predict this will take months instead of years!


Wouldn't it be better if AG Barr did some real detective work to see if the facts in the Steele Dossier can be verified?  Republicans keep trying to pretend that the Russians didn't install Trump in office.  They spent $1.5 million a month on the effort to place Trump there.  A majority of American voters rejected Trump. 

Report Inappropriate Content
4
Kudos
600
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
608
Views

Re: Who Were the Mueller Report's Hired Guns?

608 Views
Message 30 of 33

I'm going to tell liberals a deep dark secret: conservatives are not going to smear Mueller but instead AG Barr will do some real detective work and get to the bottom of the spying that the Democrats did to Trump as well as provide the contingency plan in case Hillary lost. Some Democrat's heads are going to roll. I predict this will take months instead of years!

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
608
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors