Take control of your brain health with Staying Sharp! Try it today.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Who Else???

Message 1 of 29

@Soosie wrote:
@Epster.........I see this as the last ditch thing the democrats can throw out to run on. I know they call Conservatives stupid and other names, but I wonder about a group with a mindset that can only zero in on the one thing they think is popular and emotional.

LOL.....before you blame the Dems, maybe you should note the GOP House couldn't even pass a bill. Many supported a 2nd bill that was far too right for even P. Ryan.  Your party isn't even on the same page with itself.  trump saved them from an embarrassment.

Here's another that was separated from his family.....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 29

Yes, Soosie, but imho this is different.

LEO, First Responders, Military CHOOSE and their Families understand the perils...

While some of the people who cross the border do so illegally, there are some who have the legal right to do so for asylam; completely legal; being held in detainment where previously allowed to move to their sponsor and start the process without being separated from children or awaiting immigration hearing in detainment. Paying their own way; getting jobs; taking care of their children.

And as for the illegal crossing, how about just loading the bus and taking them back to the border? Most cost effective? Our school district just eliminated over 500 positions to meet the budget; imho $ spent on this madness at the border could have been distributed elsewhere (including law enforcement resources) much better.

Finally, how is it this madness seems to be diverting attention away from possible election issues that suddenly may not be against the current admin?

When a nut is cornered they usually divert (you know, roll around the counter) or crack...

#VegasStrong

#Impeach

Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 29

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

As for Dems needing a "war cry" for the upcoming elections, Der Trumper has already provided more than enough - now the GOPer base have provided one that stretches all the way across their party - Republicans are the party of child abuse, and proud of it!

How about those "caged kids" pictures that were actually taken under Obama? Do you want to change that to "Republicans and Obama are the party of child abuse"?

And when that was happening, not one Republican raised it as an issue. NOW, when we see what a callous and incompetent person Trump is, they are waving that information around like a baker swinging his bible. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 29

@Olderscout66 wrote:

As for Dems needing a "war cry" for the upcoming elections, Der Trumper has already provided more than enough - now the GOPer base have provided one that stretches all the way across their party - Republicans are the party of child abuse, and proud of it!

How about those "caged kids" pictures that were actually taken under Obama? Do you want to change that to "Republicans and Obama are the party of child abuse"?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 29

Soozie has a point. I often think of all the soldiers who gave their lives to protect South Korea only to have Trump give it away for an empty piece of paper. Sad. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 29

@angeleyes64 wrote:
And I do not want The Donald in charge of My Checkbook.

Then be careful not to vote neoMarxist - they want more and more control over your life and your checkbook is a part of that.

We have a neoMarxist poster who thinks that the government should own all money and decide who gets what.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 29

@rker321 wrote:

Is your Catholic Church, the same Catholic Church that condemns abortion??

You must not be a church goer, otherwise you woulen't ask that question

Not all church goers go to the Catholic church. I for example attend the Sacred Heart Temple on Friday nights.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 29

@rker321 wrote:

Please.  reflect before it is too late and you are completely lost. The inmorality of any of this. Thank God that my church the Catholic church has actually spoken and condemners this practice as immoral.

When they "condemners" this practice do they offer an alternate solution?

We need solutions - not "condemnering".

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 29

@angeleyes64 wrote:

How desperate he is to make a deal using babies and kids to get his wall we are going to pay for w/our taxes.
We as Dem. or Indp. might be all wrong in your eyes, but when you see your taxes go up for this Wall and all the housing for these kids, then come and tell us how right you all have been.

How do you really think the kids being held, and the Wall are going to be paid, by The Donald, think again.

You're starting to go all over the place now.  Throwing in the surefire mentioning of the babies, now going after taxes, the wall, so what is next the kitchen sink?

You've been talking a good talk, but do you have actual facts to back the talk? 

Fact is if the parents had entered legally by presenting themselves at border crossings and asking for asylum, the parents and kids would more than likely be enjoying the goal of their journey instead of being held in detainment facilities.  And with the blessing of the United States Government. 

But they chose to commit a crime, thus affecting themselves and their children.  For myself, I have attempted to rationally think of my children in my actions.  My wife came here legally and has never had to slink through the shadows of looking over her shoulder in fear of being sent back.

These illegals chose the illegal way.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 29

@angeleyes64 wrote:

Hillary Hillary, Hillary must be your room because you keep bring her up.
As for me I'm trying my very best to keep The Donald out of my room!

Of course because her little hilbots have been at it since she blew the election and blamed it on 'The Donald' for winning it constitutionally. 

Kudos
Views