Learn how to spot and avoid common scams with AARP's Fraud Resource Center. Try it today!

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: White Racist - Misogynist Male Embraces trump and Loses

Message 1 of 26

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

Hahahahah! I had heard of him, but hadn’t realized  he was running against a woman.  There is justice in this world.

No-no, you miss the point. She was a HOMOSEXUAL women. For some reason, that is important to some posters.

It is important. He was against marriage equality. 

So make not just justice, but poetic justice...

There are differing opinions about many many issues - there is no poetry in that. By the way, the issue isn't marriage "equality", it is marriage "definition". 

Once again a poster distorts what another poster communicates to play his game.  I'd call that "baiting".

Most have the ability to actually attempt to understand what another posts.....

Poetic justice, just as TemperMental wrote means - the fact of experiencing a fitting or deserved retribution for one's actions.  Yep, the white male Conservative bigoted congressman, and Limblah cult member got exactly what he deserved.

No rabbit hole just trying to follow the thinking nawwww......just your usual childish (simple) game of twist what another poster posted.  that makes gender and sexual preference a factor in selecting a candidate. Some prefer diversity and appreciates what it adds to a school, a community or the US Hosue of Reps.  Maybe you should ask Lewis why he thinks it's acceptable to call women, he doesn't know, sluts?  I'm also unable to draw the connection between this topic and El Rushbo.  So?  Lewis was a public voice who defended Limblah when he called the female student a **bleep**.

And finally - there's the twofer again.

Maybe it would be better to let other posters speak for themselves. Your efforts have not proven to be too successful.  All posters can speak for themselves and others can join in as well.....and, your welcome to ignore them if you care to.

I still fail to see the connection between the topic and Limbaugh.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 26

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

Hahahahah! I had heard of him, but hadn’t realized  he was running against a woman.  There is justice in this world.

No-no, you miss the point. She was a HOMOSEXUAL women. For some reason, that is important to some posters.

No ..... YOU miss the point ........... poetic justice was served and it is alive and well.

What is poetic about homosexuality?

Once again a poster distorts the words of another to play their "follow me into the rabbit hole games.....

No rabbit hole. Just trying to follow the strange thinking about the importance of gender and sexual preference.

Sure it's a rabbit hole game....you twisted what another poster posted and claimed, "what's poetic about homosexuality".....rather lame and disengenus.  To get an answer to your, once again lame question, you should ask Limblah, Jason Lewis and other ditto-heads who think it's important to call women sluts and feel it's a shame that it's not acceptable.

No rabbit hole, no Limbaugh, no Lewis. Simply a matter of pointing out the obsession of some with gender and sexual preference.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 26

Jason Lewis was and is a despicable misogynist scumbag.

He deserved to lose.

That he lost to a woman is just delicious flavorful icing on the cake.

Bon appetit, Jason!

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 26

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

There are differing opinions about many many issues - there is no poetry in that. By the way, the issue isn't marriage "equality", it is marriage "definition". 

Once again a poster distorts what another poster communicates to play his game.  I'd call that "baiting".

Poetic justice, just as TemperMental wrote means - the fact of experiencing a fitting or deserved retribution for one's actions.  Yep, the white male Conservative bigoted congressman, and Limblah cult member got exactly what he deserved.

No rabbit hole just trying to follow the thinking nawwww......just your usual childish (simple) game of twist what another poster posted.  that makes gender and sexual preference a factor in selecting a candidate. Some prefer diversity and appreciates what it adds to a school, a community or the US Hosue of Reps.  Maybe you should ask Lewis why he thinks it's acceptable to call women, he doesn't know, sluts?  I'm also unable to draw the connection between this topic and El Rushbo.  So?  Lewis was a public voice who defended Limblah when he called the female student a **bleep**.

Maybe it would be better to let other posters speak for themselves. Your efforts have not proven to be too successful.  All posters can speak for themselves and others can join in as well.....and, your welcome to ignore them if you care to.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 26

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

No ..... YOU miss the point ........... poetic justice was served and it is alive and well.

Once again a poster distorts the words of another to play their "follow me into the rabbit hole games.....

No rabbit hole. Just trying to follow the strange thinking about the importance of gender and sexual preference.

Sure it's a rabbit hole game....you twisted what another poster posted and claimed, "what's poetic about homosexuality".....rather lame and disengenus.  To get an answer to your, once again lame question, you should ask Limblah, Jason Lewis and other ditto-heads who think it's important to call women sluts and feel it's a shame that it's not acceptable.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 26

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

LMAO!!!  If you wish to quibble, the definition according to Merriam-Webster is:

Definition of marriage 

1asee usage paragraph below : the state of being united as spouses in a consensual and contractual relationship recognized by law

b: the mutual relation of married persons : WEDLOCK

c: the institution whereby individuals are joined in a marriage

2: an act of marrying or the rite by which the married status is effectedespecially : the wedding ceremony and attendant festivities or formalities

3: an intimate or close union

So what "issue" do you have with that?  Maybe you should start your own thread instead of hijacking this one.  Ya think?  This topic is about a Conservative white bigot getting his just desserts, or experiencing poetic justice and not your personal outrage over gay relationships.

I have no personal outrage. I figure the bedroom door closes - you're on your own kiddies, have fun.

But I can't see what that has to do with selecting a candidate except for those obsessed with race, gender, preference, rabbit holes, etc.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 26

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

No rabbit hole just trying to follow the thinking that makes gender and sexual preference a factor in selecting a candidate. I'm also unable to draw the connection between this topic and El Rushbo.

Maybe it would be better to let other posters speak for themselves. Your efforts have not proven to be too successful.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 26

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 26

Jason Lewis, a Minnesota candidate got the "embrace" from trump, in a STRONG Red District and got booted out by a large margin.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 26

@H2Oh wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

LOL yeah, I'd noticed that on this forum. You gotta admit, he's really good at it.

Of course, when it's all you've got to run with, I suppose you would automatically perfect those skills from sheer repetition.

Yeah, Conservatives seem to think diverting the topic is their BEST response. It's quite childish.....oh my, I'd better clarify the use of the term childish for those who may take offense.  It means in this case, in fact many cases, "simple, not complex".

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors