Get the vision care news and information you need in the AARP Eye Center.

Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: White Racist - Misogynist Male Embraces trump and Loses

Message 11 of 26

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

What is poetic about homosexuality?

Once again a poster distorts the words of another to play their "follow me into the rabbit hole games.....

LOL yeah, I'd noticed that on this forum. You gotta admit, he's really good at it.

Of course, when it's all you've got to run with, I suppose you would automatically perfect those skills from sheer repetition.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 26

@rk9152 wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

Hahahahah! I had heard of him, but hadn’t realized  he was running against a woman.  There is justice in this world.

No-no, you miss the point. She was a HOMOSEXUAL women. For some reason, that is important to some posters.

It is important. He was against marriage equality. 

So make not just justice, but poetic justice...

There are differing opinions about many many issues - there is no poetry in that. By the way, the issue isn't marriage "equality", it is marriage "definition". 

LMAO!!!  If you wish to quibble, the definition according to Merriam-Webster is:

Definition of marriage 

1asee usage paragraph below : the state of being united as spouses in a consensual and contractual relationship recognized by law

b: the mutual relation of married persons : WEDLOCK

c: the institution whereby individuals are joined in a marriage

2: an act of marrying or the rite by which the married status is effectedespecially : the wedding ceremony and attendant festivities or formalities

3: an intimate or close union

So what "issue" do you have with that?  Maybe you should start your own thread instead of hijacking this one.  Ya think?  This topic is about a Conservative white bigot getting his just desserts, or experiencing poetic justice and not your personal outrage over gay relationships.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 26

@rk9152 wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

Hahahahah! I had heard of him, but hadn’t realized  he was running against a woman.  There is justice in this world.

No-no, you miss the point. She was a HOMOSEXUAL women. For some reason, that is important to some posters.

There are differing opinions about many many issues - there is no poetry in that. By the way, the issue isn't marriage "equality", it is marriage "definition". 

Once again a poster distorts what another poster communicates to play his game.  I'd call that "baiting".

Most have the ability to actually attempt to understand what another posts.....

Poetic justice, just as TemperMental wrote means - the fact of experiencing a fitting or deserved retribution for one's actions.  Yep, the white male Conservative bigoted congressman, and Limblah cult member got exactly what he deserved.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 26

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

No ..... YOU miss the point ........... poetic justice was served and it is alive and well.

Once again a poster distorts the words of another to play their "follow me into the rabbit hole games.....

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 26

@ManicProgressive wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 26

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

No ..... YOU miss the point ........... poetic justice was served and it is alive and well.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 26

Double post

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 26

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

Oops. Posted the same thing before I read your response...

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 26

@rk9152 wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 26

@rk9152 wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

The most important point is that he LOST.

Lost to a woman.

Lost to a homosexual.

Lost to a Democrat.

No matter how one looks at it - an all around loser.

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors