Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: White Nationalists Want The GOP

Message 1 of 20

@CriticalThinking wrote:

One of our resident Trump Lovers takes advantage of every opportunity to defend White Nationalists, especially those inside the Trump Administration.

That is quite an offensive charge. Do you suppose you could cite an example of a poster defending White Nationalists?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

White Nationalists Want The GOP

Message 2 of 20

One of our resident Trump Lovers takes advantage of every opportunity to defend White Nationalists, especially those inside the Trump Administration.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 20

@LydiaN586309 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@LydiaN586309 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@LydiaN586309 wrote:

@gruffstuff wrote:

White nationalist leader is plotting to 'take over the GOP'

To late, the GOP has already gone  " white nationalist "

White nationalist, Alt Right, Nazi, the KKK, racism, white supremacy.

Lot of slightly different views with one common thread.

I agree with you!  The Grand Old Party is now the Grand Old Wizard Party.  Republicans let all of the worst hate groups infiltrate their party.  They let them get settled in and now they have taken over.  And the sad part about it is, republicans don't really care as long as they get the "win!"  I guess in their minds, an ugly win is better than a fair defeat.  

....as opposed to the Dems who don't care if they win - right??

Oh, yes we care if we win!  Absolutely!  But to republicans the win is everything and they'll say anything and "do" anything to secure that win.  On the other hand, I don't think there are quite as many candidates out there on the Democratic side who are willing to sell their souls to get it (the win)!  

They both want to win. And there is no soul selling on the part of the Rs.

There was an extensive reply given on this topic. Can you not go deeper than "soul selling".

No, I can't go, nor is there any reason for me to go, any deeper than that!   I think if one is willing to sell their soul (meaning basically willing to do ANYTHING legal or illegal, moral or immoral to get what they want), that that is the lowest one can go.  In my mind, the Republicans are digging their way to the very bottom with all of their rhetoric, divisive hate speeh, and open campaigns to block voters that they fear won't support them in their reach for domination and control.

Got it - you don't like Trump being President therefore anyone who does must be a "soul seller" and, obviously, must support the Klan, Nazis, and the rest of the mob.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 20

@ChasKy53 wrote:

White Nationalists want the GOP and no one here can disprove that. trump brought them under the tent appointing Bannon, it emboldened them. White nationalists support the GOP, trump thinks there are "fine people" in the KKK. It seems that some here think the same way.

Once again, the President did not say that the Kluxers were fine people. Who have you ever seen post that the Kluxers were fine people? That is a rather offensive think to post. You seem to be in "insult mode" as usual.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 20

Some on the left are very confused. Isn't the Democrat Party known for being the party of HATE? Just listen to Maxine Waters sometime or Chucky Schummer or Louis Farrakan.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 20

@rk9152 wrote:

@LydiaN586309 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@LydiaN586309 wrote:

@gruffstuff wrote:

I agree with you!  The Grand Old Party is now the Grand Old Wizard Party.  Republicans let all of the worst hate groups infiltrate their party.  They let them get settled in and now they have taken over.  And the sad part about it is, republicans don't really care as long as they get the "win!"  I guess in their minds, an ugly win is better than a fair defeat.  

Oh, yes we care if we win!  Absolutely!  But to republicans the win is everything and they'll say anything and "do" anything to secure that win.  On the other hand, I don't think there are quite as many candidates out there on the Democratic side who are willing to sell their souls to get it (the win)!  

There was an extensive reply given on this topic. Can you not go deeper than "soul selling".

No, I can't go, nor is there any reason for me to go, any deeper than that!   I think if one is willing to sell their soul (meaning basically willing to do ANYTHING legal or illegal, moral or immoral to get what they want), that that is the lowest one can go.  In my mind, the Republicans are digging their way to the very bottom with all of their rhetoric, divisive hate speeh, and open campaigns to block voters that they fear won't support them in their reach for domination and control.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 20

This is from the original NBC News article posted:

Casey and his roughly 800 fellow members believe ethnic diversity damages the country. Emboldened by President Donald Trump's rhetoric on race and immigration, they advocate for allowing only Caucasians to immigrate to the U.S. in order to maintain a "white supermajority."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Casey and his 800 members are going to take over the GOP?  I don't understand this entire thought process of "division"

We are ALL created in the image of GOD and are all human beings and members of the "HUMAN RACE"

That's like being fearful of the New Black Panthers group taking over the Democrat party.  

With over 350 million Americans, that for the most part have a very keen sense of right and wrong, I trust the system our founders gave us to guide the direction of the country.

Why are you focusing one one group of bad actors?  Why not focus on the common good of all Americans and how well the economy is doing?  

We as a country are strong when united and weak when we are divided.  It is a choice we all make...

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 20

White Nationalists want the GOP and no one here can disprove that. trump brought them under the tent appointing Bannon, it emboldened them. White nationalists support the GOP, trump thinks there are "fine people" in the KKK. It seems that some here think the same way.

"The only thing that man learns from history is that man learns nothing from history."
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 20

@gruffstuff wrote:

Do you really consider understanding the need for national borders to be White nationalist, Alt Right, Nazi, the KKK, racism, white supremacy?

Do you really consider the inhumanity of separating families as a tactic against immigrants anything other then White nationalist, Alt Right, Nazi, the KKK, racism, white supremacy?

I do. I consider it doing what needs to be done based on the law and court rulings. Nothing "racist" or the rest about obeying court orders.

What other country in the world separates families seeking asylum?

Talk to the courts.

If Republicans want to reject families seeking asylum change the US laws that allow people to come to the US seeking asylum.

Asylum seeking has a process. If one does not follow that process, they are dealt with as per court orders and the law.

Republicans control Congress and the White House, change the law.

I like that. But, what about the courts??

Or perhaps the race, color and creed has something to do with who is allowed to seek asylum and who is not, therefore the law stays as is and Republicans target the races they don't want ( not white) .

Besides the left's standard procedure of seeing everything through the prism of race, what reason would you have for saying that? We have a "caravan" coming - did the Republicans select their race?

But don't call them White nationalist, Alt Right, Nazi, the KKK, racism, white supremacy, because that's not what?

If you see obeying the laws and court findings as "alt-right" etc., there really isn't much I can offer - your hatred is too strong.

Fair?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 20

@LydiaN586309 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@LydiaN586309 wrote:

@gruffstuff wrote:

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors