Join the Turning Your Passion into Profit Town Hall on Wednesday at 7 p.m. ET. Register Now

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: White House releases Trump tax info ahead of TV report

Message 11 of 15

Forgot something-Mr. Johnston was the one to whom the returns were sent.  Johnston also said he thinks that it was Trump was also the one who released the sleazy naked pictures of Melania. What a disgustingly sick, sick man.

CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHY MY POSTS KEEP COMING UP WITH THAT SPOILER ALERT??

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 12 of 15

Mick--yes, David Gary Johnston, who wrote "The Making of Donald Trump" told Don Lemmon tonight that Trump, the narcissist, has a long history of releasing information about himself. Just as I thought earlier, another thinly veiled manipulation! 

Can't wait for Comey to speak tomorrow.

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 13 of 15

Take a Good LOOK at them - notice the Stamp - that says - "CLIENT COPY"

Also please Note - he paid only 5 Million is Regular Taxes - do the math - whats the %

The other 31 Million he paid in Taxes was because of the Alternative Minimum Tax - that he's already said he wants to get rid of in his Tax Proposal

Where are all the Schedules - tax experts say he usually has 350 - 500 pages of Schedules

The guy who made these returns - Public - said they were mailed to him and the Return Address was

1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC, 20006 - a single family home of 55,000 sq ft on a lot of 784,080 sqft (or 18 acres).

( " Eat Tic Tacs - Grope Woman - Become President " ) " - Anonymous

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 14 of 15
Spoiler
Makes ya wonder if this is just another diversion seeing as how Comey is about to speak on the fictious  wiretapping and the investigation into Russian connection is due to begin same day.  
Returns all look good, but that just makes me wonder why all the drama? Who released them and why now?
sorry, don't trust him-he and his too sneaky, manipulative, too untruthful.
Let's see what we find out in the next few weeks.
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly

White House releases Trump tax info ahead of TV report

Message 15 of 15

https://www.apnews.com/d8ac7e541eb54b22828806f6937b0742

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Latest on President Donald Trump (all times EDT):

8:35 p.m.

The White House says President Donald Trump made more than $150 million in income in 2005 and paid $38 million in income taxes that year.

The acknowledgement comes as MSNBC host Rachel Maddow says she has obtained part of Trump's 2005 tax forms.

The White House is pushing back pre-emptively, saying that publishing those returns would be illegal.

It says, "You know you are desperate for ratings when you are willing to violate the law to push a story about two pages of tax returns from over a decade ago."

The White House adds that it is "totally illegal to steal and publish tax returns" and is bashing the "dishonest media."

Trump refused to release his tax returns during the campaign, claiming he was under audit.

===============================================

38 million... not zero ...this from Rachel Maddow?