Science is honing in on better ways to treat chronic pain. Read about it in this AARP series.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: White House doesn't deny there was a secret deal with Kennedy over retirement/replacement.

Message 1 of 15

@john258

Now, I think I get it - 

john258, those are advertisers - people who have a website especially of the new fledgling type who don't have deep pockets or don't want to spend a lot trying to keep a site up and running without breaking the bank with all the associated cost accept general advertisers which they don't control the type.

Have you ever looked at a thread on the democratic underground forum website? There are tons of advertisers of the same type there.

MY SIGNATURE: "It’s Always something" - Roseanne Rosannadanna
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: White House doesn't deny there was a secret deal with Kennedy over retirement/replacement.

Message 2 of 15
@Tom5678
Should we start taking bets yet?
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 15

@GailL1 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:
:

They have right bias sites to. I looked at a few. You should read them. Did you know the Govt. has been hiding the total cure for Cancer for over 70 years. It was discovered under Hitler in Germany. By the article there is no reason for anyone to have Cancer since there is a simple cure for it, and the cost in about nothing. Gail you have discovered something that will really cut medical costs. This is the place to get your medical info from now on.

Gail - do you believe this???

Since he does not know how to post any links -'who knows what he might of read.

I use the Media Matter Bias Fact Check just to see where a particular media outlet stands on the left-right spectrum and then I try to avoid either extremes and review any subject on more centrist sites - other than libertarian sites.  Those sites that report the details, the how, what, when and where, and if it is an accusation or rumor without anything else, they report it that way.  They report the facts without too much if any editorializing -- 

I try to stay away from people that say "an unidentified source . . . . says".  I try to stay away from obscure people that tout unknown experts without identifying the expert or a source.  

Woman Wink

But it is good to know that cancer has been cured - contact john258 so he can direct you to this expert if you need it.  He said it was a right info site but who know since he never gives any documentation.  

Woman Tongue

It is a video so you can watch the person who tells the story, and will even send you a book. They have stories about other medical problems which you comment on. Looks like I found your source for information. Well  you have given away why a lot of the information you post does not turn out true as you use a very bad site. If this is what a true expert of the web uses for information it is no wounder most of it is bad. As I have suggested to you before stop using the web for articles to post about, and learn the subject before you post. RK can not post to me as he said bye bye so he uses you as the middle person.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 15

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:
:

They have right bias sites to. I looked at a few. You should read them. Did you know the Govt. has been hiding the total cure for Cancer for over 70 years. It was discovered under Hitler in Germany. By the article there is no reason for anyone to have Cancer since there is a simple cure for it, and the cost in about nothing. Gail you have discovered something that will really cut medical costs. This is the place to get your medical info from now on.

Since he does not know how to post any links -'who knows what he might have read.

I use the Media Matter Bias Fact Check just to see where a particular media outlet stands on the left-right spectrum and then I try to avoid either extremes and review any subject on more centrist sites - other than libertarian sites; I have my favorites of those but they are a far fetch from left-right.  The centrist sites which I like  are those that report the details, the how, what, when and where, and if it is an accusation or rumor without anything else, they report it that way.  They report the facts without too much if any editorializing -- 

I try to stay away from people that say "an unidentified source . . . . says".  I try to stay away from obscure people that tout unknown experts without identifying the expert or a source.  

Woman Wink

But it is good to know that cancer has been cured - contact john258 so he can direct you to this expert if you need it.  He said it was a right info site but who know since he never gives any documentation.  

Woman Tongue

MY SIGNATURE: "It’s Always something" - Roseanne Rosannadanna
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 15

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

If the "soul" of the Republican Party involves greatly improving our economy, putting more people to work, cutting the taxes, getting American industries and workers a fair deal in the world economy, getting our military allies to do their share, be sure SCOTUS interprets the law but does not make the law, insures our borders, etc. etc. etc. "I Owe My Soul to THAT Company Store".

Is everything that you  have posted is the dream that you want to see? becasue with execptions I havent' seen what you have. 

Sorry, due to my lack of fluency in ESL, I don't know what that means.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 15

@rk9152 wrote:

@afisher wrote:

The Republican Party is in tatters as it sold its sense of ethics and proverbial soul to donald.    And no, I don't have to have any respect for that party or their members who sat on their thumbs and said nothing. 

If the "soul" of the Republican Party involves greatly improving our economy, putting more people to work, cutting the taxes, getting American industries and workers a fair deal in the world economy, getting our military allies to do their share, be sure SCOTUS interprets the law but does not make the law, insures our borders, etc. etc. etc. "I Owe My Soul to THAT Company Store".

IF

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 15

@rk9152 wrote:

Is everything that you  have posted is the dream that you want to see? becasue with execptions I havent' seen what you have. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 15

@john258 wrote:

@GailL1 wrote:

Now why would I want to read anything ThinkProgress puts out there - IT IS VASTLY SLANTED towards certain advocacy positions and stories since it is affilliated or a project of The Center for American Progess Action Fund, a progressive public policy research and advocacy organization. 

They have an agenda.  Probably best to read some of those news outlets that are more centered.

Think Progress as classified by Media Bias Fact Check

Think Progress - Left Bias

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation.  They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes.

Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Left Bias sources.

Factual Reporting: MIXED

Who is Media Biased Fact Check

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 15

@afisher wrote:

The Republican Party is in tatters as it sold its sense of ethics and proverbial soul to donald.    And no, I don't have to have any respect for that party or their members who sat on their thumbs and said nothing. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 15

I don't want to burst anyone's  bubble but this topic had sent me laughing  to no end.
I am very sorry, but the whole thing sounds so ridiculous that giving credence to something so absurd  is simply diminishing the intelligence of others.

Kudos
Views