Rethink your job search and find opportunities for experienced workers with AARP’s job board.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

White House Releases Doctored Video

Message 31 of 31

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/white-house-releases-doctored-video-to-back-up-attack-on-acosta

White House Releases Doctored Video To Back Up Attack on Acosta

Just to catch you up, after President Trump’s tantrum performance yesterday and the exchange with Jim Acosta, Sarah Sanders last night accused Acosta of inappropriately touching a young female intern, as a way of upping the ante in another of the White House’s victim gambits. This was followed by revoking Acosta’s access to the White House. Half in jest I put together a close up of the video to illustrate how preposterous the whole thing was. Sanders later shared a doctored clip of the incident which was apparently produced by Infowars, the white supremacist conspiracy site, to further the smear. At a minimum, the doctored video was shared by Infowars a couple hours before it was distributed by the White House.

Here’s my video. Again, with a bit of jest added in but I think it makes quite clear what happened.

Josh Marshall

@joshtpm

Okay, this smear by @PressSec was so awful and I like nerding out on Final Cut so much that I had go full Zapruder here. Look at the "placing his hands on a young woman" she's referring to which is clearly the exact opposite of what she claims. cc: @Acosta

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies