AARP Live takes your questions tonight about veterans benefits and scams. Join us at 10 p.m. ET on the RFD network.
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: White House Releases Doctored Video

Message 21 of 31

@rk9152 wrote:

@Tom5678 wrote:
basically banned for doing his job. SAD!!! Maybe if Trump gave more press conferences Reporters wouldn't feel so frustrated for trying to do their job. Just my 2 cents. If you don't want to answer the tough questions, then you should not be President.

Harassing the President and hogging the mic is hardly "doing his job" by any reasonable interpretation.

Is Acosta one of your neo Marxists? Lay a little conspiracy down for us.

So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 31

Oh goody, our own TASS news agency. Thank you Sarah Sanders.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 31

White House Releases Doctored Video

Why did the White House feel like they had to go fetch a doctored video from the White Supremacist web site Infowars and release it as " evidence " surrounding a false narrative of Acosta " assaulting " a member of the White House staff?

Should Sanders be fired for this?

I think she should.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 31

@Tom5678 wrote:
basically banned for doing his job. SAD!!! Maybe if Trump gave more press conferences Reporters wouldn't feel so frustrated for trying to do their job. Just my 2 cents. If you don't want to answer the tough questions, then you should not be President.

Harassing the President and hogging the mic is hardly "doing his job" by any reasonable interpretation.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 31

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Ummmm - attractive young woman seated in the front row leaps up to grap the mike from a donny detractor and donny relies on InfoWars for a photoshop of the evidence to support pulling the guys press pass?

1. Who is she and what was she doing grabbing the mike?

2. Who decided she'd be seated in the best possible location for mike grabbing?

3. Did lil donny promis to pay her legal fees if she smacked the guy? Or (more likely) did he promise to FIRE her if she DIDN'T get into a confrontation?

4. Does donny grab anthing of her's while off camera and is it covered by a NDA?

1. As I understand it, it was her job to move the mic from person to person.

2. She would naturally be in such a position to do her job.

3. Offensive and childish.

4. Offensive and hate-filled.

Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 31
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 31
"This was followed by revoking Acosta’s access to the White House."

Good. Trump was mad with reason. When that young lady tried to get the mick from Acosta I sure felt for her..it told a lot about Acosta and why he was banned from the WH .

I saw what happened and thanks for the thread.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 31

Ummmm - attractive young woman seated in the front row leaps up to grap the mike from a donny detractor and donny relies on InfoWars for a photoshop of the evidence to support pulling the guys press pass?

1. Who is she and what was she doing grabbing the mike?

2. Who decided she'd be seated in the best possible location for mike grabbing?

3. Did lil donny promis to pay her legal fees if she smacked the guy? Or (more likely) did he promise to FIRE her if she DIDN'T get into a confrontation?

4. Does donny grab anthing of her's while off camera and is it covered by a NDA?

Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 31

LOL thanks for that.

Of course the righties here are collectively chanting "I can't hear you, I see nothing!" while clapping their hands over their eyes and ears. 

Which they only stop doing long enough to type some more fact-free blather about the "attack." 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 31

White House Releases Doctored Video

Here’s Sanders sharing the doctored video.

Sarah Sanders

@PressSec

We stand by our decision to revoke this individual’s hard pass. We will not tolerate the inappropriate behavior clearly documented in this video.

If you watch the doctored video it’s quite clear that part of it is accelerated to make it look like Acosta is “chopping” at the intern.

Helpfully, a guy from Slate actually did a side by side where you can see the doctoring quite closely.

Aymann Ismail

@aymanndotcom

The intern's reach for the mic is slowed down, and the "chop" motion is accelerated. Here's an annotated side by side comparison:

Aymann Ismail

@aymanndotcom

Further analysis: video is absolutely doctored. You can see the edit when the clips are side by side and slowed down to quarter speed. See for yourself: pic.twitter.com/4ZZrzhislg

Tags (3)
Kudos
Views