Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: White House Counsel Cooperates with Mueller Investigation

Message 21 of 31

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

I heard a rumor that Mueller was going to give up on the Trump witch hunt and concentrate on the real criminal - Hillary.  Dems won't like that rumor!

Does your fixation with Hillary go beyond politics???????

"The only thing that man learns from history is that man learns nothing from history."
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 31

A33A7184-818B-478A-A28C-7D882E6049C6.jpeg

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 31

NOTHAPPENING:  I heard a rumor that Mueller was going to give up on the Trump witch hunt and concentrate on the real criminal - Hillary.  Dems won't like that rumor!

Dems aren't losing any sleep over that possibility. It's the Republicans oozing flop sweat because they probably know what's going to happen soon.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 31

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

I heard a rumor that Mueller was going to give up on the Trump witch hunt and concentrate on the real criminal - Hillary.  Dems won't like that rumor!

Fine by me. Hillary doesn’t tweet like a screaming banshee every time she’s triggered. Trump is a hysterical mess. So fragile. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 31

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Well, since the OTHER Republicans (Mueller is life long Republican) never found any wrong doing, I don't see why  he would be tasked with this.  Besides, Mueller has filed indictments against  four former Trump advisers, 26 Russian nationals, three Russian companies, one California man, and one London-based lawyer. Five of these people (including three former Trump aides) have already pleaded guilty. He has enough to do. 

To date, there have been no indictments filed against Hillary or anyone associated with her by the three Republican Congressional committees.  Now THERE was a witch hunt. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 31

oh my, ignoble followers are reading Donald tweets and reporting them here as if they have some serious meaning.   Most here comprehend the distraction event - we see it here daily..   

Apparently ignoblers don't read much, such as the American Conservative, where John Dean has an entirely different response, which is McGann is protecting the Presidency, not the current office holder.    I do wonder if the ignobles will comprehend the difference.  

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 31

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 31

Rumor here in DC is something big is about to happen. 

I’ve got nothing of substance here and I fully admit that.   But I’ve never heard chatter like what I’m hearing now.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 31
@CriticalThinking

Oh my, The Donald is stating he gave his lawyer his Permission to speak with Mueller, yea right!

This should be very interesting.
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 31

it appears that trump mistakenly believed that White House Counsel was obligated to act in the same manner as a hired personal attorney and protect trump from himself - trump is dead wrong.

It will be fascinating what the newest deranged tweets will be - and which will be deleted/rewritten...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Introducing jen43, one of our featured ACEs! Check out their profile and fill yours out, today!

Meet an ACE

Top Authors