Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Whistleblower is being mean to our precious Snowflake

Message 11 of 21

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Richva posted...

I just wanted to point out that our precious little Donnie did not mean to commit treason on that call with the Ukrainian. He was just having a great time playing president and really, really, needed to get some dirt on a political rival so naturally he got overly excited and asked a foreign power to interfere in our electoral process. He was also confused because no one punished him after the Mueller report came out so he naturally assumed it was OK to invite foreign governments to help with his campaign.

He is such a sweet and innocent boy that I wish all you mean old Democrats would stop trying to make him obey the law.

==========================================================

Comedy ..I think you have found your calling..7 Kudos!

Way to go. Whats next....DNC post?

Actually 8 KUDOS, I just added one and justifiably so.  So how about you KidBoy2, is trump justified in what he did because he has ignorance of the law?

tRumpservatives are nuttier than squirrel poop
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 21

Image result for crying kid gif

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 21

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Richva posted...

I just wanted to point out that our precious little Donnie did not mean to commit treason on that call with the Ukrainian. He was just having a great time playing president and really, really, needed to get some dirt on a political rival so naturally he got overly excited and asked a foreign power to interfere in our electoral process. He was also confused because no one punished him after the Mueller report came out so he naturally assumed it was OK to invite foreign governments to help with his campaign.

He is such a sweet and innocent boy that I wish all you mean old Democrats would stop trying to make him obey the law.

Hey, he does have a point. We never held him responsible for any of the other things he did and now we are going to pile it all on him..............everything he has done................all the emoluments........I  mean.........is that fair to our little snowflake?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 21
Richva posted...

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 21
william. Anything...is possibly with this one, anything, unfortunately IMO.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 21

@Tom5678 

Yes, the press conference from yesterday, thanks. 

As for your observation of all over the place, I feel that we haven’t seen anything yet! trump could be going into full blown panic mode. And I really doubt that it’s going to get any better...will we see an increase from him in illegal acts and criminal behavior?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 21
Trump is now lashing out, wildly and wants to know who the whistle blower is and talking nonsense as usual about " how we used to treat spies in the old days," type stuff. Good Lord!!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 21
you mean the "press conference" yesterday where Trump went literally all over the place with endless makes no sense to anyone at all chatter???!!! What a train wreck that was! Only Rudy could have done better, LOL!!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 21

At the press conference, trump was going into the full “victim” mode...poor,

poor donnie. 

It was also interesting in the hearing this morning the DNI seemed to be playing the victim a little, in his defense of trump, and avoiding answering direct questions...such as if you are investigating a crime, do you go to the criminal to seek advice as to what to do next!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 21

@Richva wrote:

I just wanted to point out that our precious little Donnie did not mean to commit treason on that call with the Ukrainian. He was just having a great time playing president and really, really, needed to get some dirt on a political rival so naturally he got overly excited and asked a foreign power to interfere in our electoral process.  He was also confused because no one punished him after the Mueller report came out so he naturally assumed it was OK to invite foreign governments to help with his campaign. 

Excellent points as usual, Rich.  It's just trump being trump.....not sure if he knows any difference than bullying others to get what HE wants....

Did you see that pathetic piece of white trash at the press conference yesterday?  "Oh, I used to get great press coverage......"  Makes me want to vomit.....

No GIF - Yuck Gross Disgust GIFs

Vomit Puke GIF - Vomit Puke GravityFalls GIFs

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors