Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Where Does the BS Go????

Message 51 of 57

Cirice:   Why do Trump and his fan club have such a huge problem with Elizabeth Warren claiming to have Native American ancestry?  It's not as if she ever tried to gain anything from it and it never helped her career in any way.

Well, what else do they have? Trump can't possibly compete with her on her level, so he's going for trying to smear her with this. It's Forrest Gump and Stephen Hawking.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 52 of 57

Why do Trump and his fan club have such a huge problem with Elizabeth Warren claiming to have Native American ancestry?  It's not as if she ever tried to gain anything from it and it never helped her career in any way.

Families hand down stories of their ancestors. Children grow up with those stories as part of their heritage. People make claims about their ancestry all the time, but how often is anyone asked to "prove" those claims? If you were... could you do it?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 53 of 57

Did the GOP somehow prove that Warren does NOT have Native American ancestry?  Did I miss something here? 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 54 of 57

Where does the BS go?

Clearly, from the fake news of Fox to trumps ears.  Thanks for asking.....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 55 of 57

Elizabeth  Warren is and has been  in my view the wrong candidate for many reasons and personally I don't care whether she is an Indian or not.  but I feel that her political philosophy is not the correct philosophy for this country . and for that reason I don't  see that she will become the Dem Candidates when the time comes.

no name
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 56 of 57

She said that she wanted to "connect" with people like her, which would logically be people who look 100% White but pretend to be American Indian.

You are getting sleepy.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views
Replies

Where Does the BS Go????

Message 57 of 57

The BS.jpg

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.

Top Authors