Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Where Does the BS Go????

Message 21 of 57

@Fishslayer777 wrote:
I guess it's really- really important not to be wrong... right?

Unless you're a Republican. Then the only requirement is to repeat what Fox says.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 57

@mandm84 wrote:

The above is for my fellow poster cm9889168 and I ask " Where does the BS go ????"

It seem as if it just continues.

Because the request was:  "...but I'd rather you post a list or a link showing these verified factual 9,000 lies.....we'll be waiting."

And you sent a Huffy Po fact check?  A fact check is NOT a 'verfied factual list' of the 9,000 lies you claim you have on Pres Trump. Who's checking the fact checker?  But I thought ok, I'll play along and clicked on your link and this is what I got:

We literally cannot even right now.

l...and the BS goes on....
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 57

@Cirice wrote:

@cm9889168 wrote:

@Cirice wrote:

@cm9889168 wrote:

Warren lied for her own personal gain.

You know the AARP Posting Rules (which you like to remind others of) You claim it - YOU post the verifiable factual link - we'll wait for that proof.

So, maybe you should try to find a verifiable factual link to back up your claim.

I won't hold my breath 😁

I've been holding my own breath for a while waiting for verifiable factual links...but no luck!

So sorry, I forgot some on here won't listen to the real news, but I thought it had been on other news shows, too, since it came from the Washington Post.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/elizabeth-warren-listed-race-as-american-indian-in-newly-revealed-t...

This should make it easy for you now.

Yes, thank you, you've made it very easy for me. Almost too easy.

This is from your Fox News article:

"Through it all, Warren has maintained that she did 
not
use her claims of ancestry to advance her academic
career.
An extensive investigation by the Globe did not
support
the contention that Harvard had relied on Warren's'
claim of
Native American heritage in deciding whether to
hire her."

Excerpt from the Globe investigation article:

"In the most exhaustive review undertaken of Elizabeth 
Warren’s professional history, the Globe found clear
evidence, in documents and interviews, that her claim
to Native American ethnicity was never considered by
the Harvard Law faculty, which voted resoundingly to
hire her, or by those who hired her to four prior
positions at other law schools. At every step of her
remarkable rise in the legal profession, the people
responsible for hiring her saw her as a white woman."

The Globe investigation article can be found Here

We all know that Elizabeth Warren has intermittently claimed Native American ancestry in some documents. The article you linked doesn't tell us anything new. Most importantly, it doesn't prove your claim that "Warren lied for her own personal gain."

By the way, arrogance is ineffective. Especially when you fail to make to make your point 😁

Bwah ha ha ha ha ha !!!   I don't think the right actually reads half of the links they post !

Democrats in 2020
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 57

@cm9889168 wrote:

@Cirice wrote:

@cm9889168 wrote:

You know the AARP Posting Rules (which you like to remind others of) You claim it - YOU post the verifiable factual link - we'll wait for that proof.

So, maybe you should try to find a verifiable factual link to back up your claim.

I won't hold my breath 😁

I've been holding my own breath for a while waiting for verifiable factual links...but no luck!

So sorry, I forgot some on here won't listen to the real news, but I thought it had been on other news shows, too, since it came from the Washington Post.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/elizabeth-warren-listed-race-as-american-indian-in-newly-revealed-t...

Yes, thank you, you've made it very easy for me. Almost too easy.

This is from your Fox News article:

"Through it all, Warren has maintained that she did 
not
use her claims of ancestry to advance her academic
career.
An extensive investigation by the Globe did not
support
the contention that Harvard had relied on Warren's'
claim of
Native American heritage in deciding whether to
hire her."

Excerpt from the Globe investigation article:

"In the most exhaustive review undertaken of Elizabeth 
Warren’s professional history, the Globe found clear
evidence, in documents and interviews, that her claim
to Native American ethnicity was never considered by
the Harvard Law faculty, which voted resoundingly to
hire her, or by those who hired her to four prior
positions at other law schools. At every step of her
remarkable rise in the legal profession, the people
responsible for hiring her saw her as a white woman."

The Globe investigation article can be found Here

We all know that Elizabeth Warren has intermittently claimed Native American ancestry in some documents. The article you linked doesn't tell us anything new. Most importantly, it doesn't prove your claim that "Warren lied for her own personal gain."

By the way, arrogance is ineffective. Especially when you fail to make to make your point 😁

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 57

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-fact-check

The above is for my fellow poster cm9889168 and I ask " Where does the BS go ????"

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 57

@Cirice wrote:

@cm9889168 wrote:

I won't hold my breath 😁

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 57

@cm9889168 wrote:

I won't hold my breath 😁

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 57

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@cm9889168 wrote:

@mandm84 wrote:

Warren tells one falsehood and it's nail her to the cross , but Trump supporter's say nothing about his 9,000 lies. Not too HYPOCRITICAL !!

Why do Liberals always have to turn to someone else instead of dealing with the question.  Warren lied for her own personal gain. And you know that how? A biased opinion?  No, you prove it each day with your own posts.

We constantly hear from the Alt-Left ithat Pres Trump lied Yes, we sure do. 8,000 plus and counting.  His supporters must be so proud....we're waiting for that..link...tick tick tick

and we could go back and talk about Obomba... Sure. Please do.....I know you enjoy arguing (facts or none - how sad) but I don't.  So just stick to what's the topic.

.but I'd rather you post a list or a link showing these verified factual 9,000 lies.....we'll be waiting.  you can find it yourself if you can use Google....You know the AARP Posting Rules (which you like to remind others of) You claim it - YOU post the verifiable factual link - we'll wait for that proof.

“Rhetoric is no substitute for reality.” 
― Thomas Sowell  That's evidenced here everyday.....Which is exactly why I said it

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 57

The wilfully blind find no lies. They believe what they hear , as long as they like what they hear. BTW I'm an Independent , who respects honesty.

I respect Lifelong Republican Robert Mueller , who has an honest and inpeccable track record as a Law Man.

It's not about Party affiliation or Far Left / Far Right  , it's about Honesty.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 57

To answer the question regarding where the BS goes..It goes to the American people through the tweeter account of Trump. Just so the whole world can watch and read our stable genius.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.