Reply
Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
211
Views

Re: Where Does the BS Go????

211 Views
Message 11 of 57

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Cirice wrote:

@cm9889168 wrote:

@Cirice wrote:

@cm9889168 wrote:

Warren lied for her own personal gain.

 

You know the AARP Posting Rules (which you like to remind others of) You claim it - YOU post the verifiable factual link - we'll wait for that proof.

 


So, maybe you should try to find a verifiable factual link to back up your claim.

 

I won't hold my breath 😁



I've been holding my own breath for a while waiting for verifiable factual links...but no luck!


So sorry, I forgot some on here won't listen to the real news, but I thought it had been on other news shows, too, since it came from the Washington Post.

 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/elizabeth-warren-listed-race-as-american-indian-in-newly-revealed-t...

 

This should make it easy for you now.


Yes, thank you, you've made it very easy for me. Almost too easy.

 

This is from your Fox News article:

"Through it all, Warren has maintained that she did 
not
use her claims of ancestry to advance her academic
career.
An extensive investigation by the Globe did not
support
the contention that Harvard had relied on Warren's'
claim of
Native American heritage in deciding whether to
hire her."

 

Excerpt from the Globe investigation article:

"In the most exhaustive review undertaken of Elizabeth 
Warren’s professional history, the Globe found clear
evidence, in documents and interviews, that her claim
to Native American ethnicity was never considered by
the Harvard Law faculty, which voted resoundingly to
hire her, or by those who hired her to four prior
positions at other law schools. At every step of her
remarkable rise in the legal profession, the people
responsible for hiring her saw her as a white woman."

 

The Globe investigation article can be found Here

 

We all know that Elizabeth Warren has intermittently claimed Native American ancestry in some documents. The article you linked doesn't tell us anything new. Most importantly, it doesn't prove your claim that "Warren lied for her own personal gain."

Intermittently?  Until she got caught maybe. Usually one will put what race they mostly are (or use 'mixed' race).  I know the people of color have a problem with someone claiming to be black when they aren't or have maybe only 5-10% in them.  Warren 'assumed' she was mostly American Indian and put it as her 'race' on an application for the Texas State Bar for only one reason...but she got caught and when she tested her DNA it proved she was 1/1024??? LOL  She lied that's all anyone needs to know.

 

By the way, arrogance is ineffective. Especially when you fail to make to make your point 😁


Bwah ha ha ha ha ha !!!   I don't think the right actually reads half of the links they post !


Just as so many with differing opinions don't do research on the 'verifiable links' posted because it's not what they want to hear (or maybe it's too much work for them). I do my own research and don't automatically believe what I read, and I never get information from one-liners on social media or any news headline.  Those who 'assume' that anyone relies on Fox News only for info really makes a fool out of themselves by 'assuming' that.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
211
Views
Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
223
Views

Re: Where Does the BS Go????

223 Views
Message 12 of 57

@mandm84 wrote:

The Sheep have learned well. It's all "FakeNews" unless Trump or Fox "news" and it's affiliates say otherwise. Keep's life simple - stupid !!


Why so much hate for those one disagrees with?  And then always including Pres Trump or Fox because they disagree with them, too?  Remember to "respect those with differing opinions".  No reason to resort to name-calling (i.e. 'stupid').

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
223
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
202
Views

Re: Where Does the BS Go????

202 Views
Message 13 of 57

@Soosie wrote:

To all the sheep who were led off course so quickly.  The BS in the cartoon refers to her degree.  


You don't say... 🙄

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
202
Views
Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
208
Views

Re: Where Does the BS Go????

208 Views
Message 14 of 57

@mandm84 wrote:

https://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/

 

This source has a tried and true history for the unbiased reader.


And then again, maybe not:

 

https://bongino.com/yes-politifact-has-a-liberal-bias/

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
208
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
211
Views

Re: Where Does the BS Go????

211 Views
Message 15 of 57

I see someone has found her glitch.... cartoons!!!!  They are pretty darn good!

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
211
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
194
Views

Re: Where Does the BS Go????

194 Views
Message 16 of 57

To all the sheep who were led off course so quickly.  The BS in the cartoon refers to her degree.  

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
194
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
197
Views

Re: Where Does the BS Go????

197 Views
Message 17 of 57

@mandm84   LMAO!!!   

 


@mandm84 wrote:

The Sheep have learned well. It's all "FakeNews" unless Trump or Fox "news" and it's affiliates say otherwise. Keep's life simple - stupid !!


 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
197
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
187
Views

Re: Where Does the BS Go????

187 Views
Message 18 of 57

https://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/

 

This source has a tried and true history for the unbiased reader.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
187
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
185
Views

Re: Where Does the BS Go????

185 Views
Message 19 of 57

The Sheep have learned well. It's all "FakeNews" unless Trump or Fox "news" and it's affiliates say otherwise. Keep's life simple - stupid !!

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
185
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
189
Views

Re: Where Does the BS Go????

189 Views
Message 20 of 57

@alferdpacker wrote:

 


@Fishslayer777 wrote:
I guess it's really- really important not to be wrong... right?

Yep - it's important not to be one of Putin's little helpers that supports trump...

 

I'm pleased not to have voted for the crook Nixon, the liar Reagan, either of the Bush scum, and not for trump - a life of not being wrong and not voting for crooks and criminals...


I came to the Truth later in life - rang doorbells for AuH2O and voted for nixon twice. But Watergate was an awakening - Ike was no longer the leader of the GOP and his replacements were a gaggle of money-grubbing racists. Better late than never, unless you're really in to grubbing money and racism.

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
189
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.

Top Authors